Jordana Brewster - Ask Her Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where were we?" she asked, taking a glug from the fresh glass.

"They were just asking you to take your clothes off," Matt said with a simplicity that caught her completely off guard.

"They what?" she sputtered, trying not to choke on the wine...again.

"Take your clothes off, they want you to strip."

"That's hardly a question!" she blurted out.

"Agreed," he said.

"How much are they offering?" she replied after a pause, immediately considering the indecent proposal.

"Really?" he asked, surprised, expecting immediate and unwavering refusal.

"Yeah sure, let's hear the offer."

"Well, people aren't specific here, they just say they'll pay more to see it," he replied.

"I've heard that before, promises," she retorted, flicking her hair as she turned away from him again and sipped at her wine.

"So you're saying that if they paid you first, you'd do it?" he asked tentatively, hiding the interest from his voice admirably.

"I mean...maybe, yeah. Yeah, I would," she said, finding more confidence and decisiveness.

"Ok then, well you heard that everyone," he said, keeping the camera on her as he watched the chat. He wasn't sure what would happen but the trepidation and excitement were on edge, the atmosphere tight as he waited for them to respond. Jordana equally took a deep breath and kept herself calm, heart racing, knowing she'd popped the cork from the bottle now as she second guessed herself. She resolved that it was only a quick flash, a shot of her underwear that she'd already described anyway and she could handle it. Besides, it was for charity.

"They won't do it," she muttered, to herself but also loud enough for him to hear, if not the microphone for the listening audience. They just saw her pacing around and drinking at her wine as she waited.

"Ok well they made a donation," Matt said, breaking her thoughts and silent, premature victory.

"How much?"

"Twenty five hundred," he said.

"Really? Twenty five hundred bucks?!" she exclaimed, looking wide eyed towards him.

"Yeah, no joke."

"For me to flash them?"

"That's what they were asking for, yes," he said. He was as interested as anyone if she would go through with it, or whether she'd lose her nerve in the reality of it. She gave the longest pause, processing it.

"Ok," she breathed.

"Ok?"

"Ok I'll do it, they paid and a deal's a deal, I said for the right donations and it's for charity," she said, almost absolving herself of responsibility for what she was doing. With her mind set she stood her glass of wine down and prepared herself for the camera, pushing her hair back and glasses up a little.

"Do they want me to show everything or just lift my top?" she asked.

"You know, why did I ask that? Of course they're gonna want everything," she said with a roll of her eyes, chastising herself.

"Yes, they do," Matt said, checking the chat to confirm it matched that assumption.

"..Fine. I'll do it," she said firmly, flicking her eyebrows with an otherwise fixed expression. Matt held his tongue and just let her get on with it, as eager to see it as anyone watching the stream. The lovely south American actress set herself up then closed her eyes, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, peeling it up over her tightly toned abs that she stretched out as she arched her back, the snug cotton shirt clinging to her just right. She didn't hesitate or turn back and rolled the top up over her perky breasts, revealing the black padded bra, simple and practical as she'd said but cupping her tits perfectly, the soft flesh of her body filling and spilling over the cups just a little.

"Happy?" she said, looking over her top towards the camera and thousands of people she knew were staring at her body, worried she didn't look perfect or scintillating enough for them. The question was rhetorical however and they would get what she was willing to dole out to them, knowing there were probably already guys on the other end beating off over her boob revealing performance. She straightened up and pulled her top down, reaching to unbutton her jeans.

"People are saying you should keep your top off," Matt said, reading the chat.

"Seriously? Is this not enough for them?" she snapped, a little harder than she intended to.

"The guy paid over two grand for this," he murmured, siding with the fans.

"Fair enough," she conceded, since it was a lot of money for the average person watching. Without a moments hesitation she hauled the shirt up and pulled it over her head, drawing it off her long hair and casting it aside to leave her standing in just her bra. Matt's eyes were wide and he couldn't think for a moment, camera simply fixed on her before he suddenly caught up and cheekily zoomed in on her, Jordana standing still as if she knew what he was doing for the viewers.

"Happy now?" she commented, holding up her hands before she continued. Her hands reached down quite confidently for her jeans, hooking into the waistband with her thumbs before she found the button and popped it open, revealing a glimpse of her black lacy panties.

"This what you really wanna see huh?" she teased, pulling the zip down and yanking the denim open, not that the tight jeans showed too much off.

"It definitely is," Matt mumbled. Jordana wondered if it was him that wanted it or the fans, figuring it was probably both as she grabbed the sides and wiggled her hips, carefully pushing the jeans down off her curvy pelvis and keeping her panties up where they should be.

Leaning down, she treated the online viewers to a nice glance down her bra as she bent down, perky breasts hanging firmly in the black underwear as she pushed the tight denim down off her feet to a cascade of positive comments. People online were wowed by her sudden willingness to play up to it all and let them see her, stripping off the jeans and kicking them aside with her dolly shoes to leave her stood in just her slightly mismatched underwear.

"I figured they would complain if I kept them on," she said offhandedly to Matt, indicating the jeans as he took in her beautiful body before him, so toned and tight. She was in awesome shape and despite her evident edge of nerves, she seemed confident of it, knowing she was what they wanted to see. Jordana in fact was buoyed and somewhat turned on by the attention, loving that they lusted for her in the most primal way even if she knew she should be disappointed in them all. The wine had definitely taken the edge off her inhibitions and she shamelessly arched her back to stretch for them, letting them see the padded bra and lacy thong she'd earlier told them about.

"Hope they're satisfied," she commented with a sly smile.

"Oh yeah, very satisfied," Matt murmured, glancing at the chat as he tore his eyes way from the gorgeous actress, his own cock stiff at the sight of her.

"Ok then, next question," she said as she grabbed her glass for another mouthful.

"Well...it gets...they want you to strip naked," he said.

"Naked?" she replied, with a bit of an incredulous tone even though she wasn't the least bit surprised.

"Yeah."

"No," she replied, a firm tone. Things were getting a little out of hand and stripping to her underwear was frankly too far as she imagined the call she might get from her agent after this.

"They'll be disappointed," he smiled.

"I'm sure they will but there's no way they're getting that."

"As before, they're asking if you'd do it for the right donation," he said.

"Right donation? I mean...if someone wants to put a huge donation in then yeah, yeah maybe I would do it but it's got to be serious," she replied, her restraint failing her as the alcohol tipped the scales, making her far more daring than she might normally be.

"Would ten grand do it?"

"Ten grand?" she stuttered, wondering who was on the stream to offer so much.

"Yeah ten grand, that's what they're offering."

"Wow," she mumbled to herself, barely audible as she contemplated it. Ten thousand dollars for her charity was way more than she expected to generate and in one hit was impressive...and all she had to do was take her clothes off for it.

"They're serious?" she questioned.

"Seem it, there's some conditions but they say they'll transfer it right now if you agree," he said, almost egging her on, wanting her naked as much as anyone on the stream.

"And the conditions are?"

"Well, they want a bit of a tease with it...and a panty peel," he added.

"Panty peel?" she said, raising her eyebrows, unsure what it meant.

"It's where you bend over in front of the camera and slowly peel your panties down," he elaborated.

"Naughty," she scolded, pouting a little. She'd almost forgotten she was standing in front of him and everyone else in her underwear.

"It's the condition if you want the donation I guess," he said. Jordana stood in silence for a moment, contemplating it.

"Deal," she said quietly, looking up into the camera.

"Yeah?" he asked, hoping he didn't sound too eager.

"Yeah, for the charity. Get the donation and I'll do it," she said, louder, more decisively.

"I'll let you know if it comes in," Matt replied, watching Jordana take another drink as he waited. Luckily the wait wasn't long as the viewer was a good as their word and transferred the ten thousand dollars a minute later, buying Jordana's nudity.

"Well damn, here we go then," she remarked after Matt gave her the thumbs up. Standing her glass down on the table, she shook herself out and took a deep breath, not entirely sure how to begin but positive they'd enjoy it regardless. He kept the camera diligently stable as the watching viewers waiting, especially the generous person that'd enabled it as Jordana visibly bit her lip and gave a stretch, reaching up to cup her breast and push them up, bouncing them a little for the camera as she showed off.

"Guess this is what you paid for," she commented, teasing a little as she'd been asked to, looking into the camera through her glasses as she arched and reached behind her for the clasp. With an easy, practiced motion she easily released it and pulled her arms forward, letting it slip a little on her chest, temptingly close to exposing her as she pulled it tight over herself and wiggled a little, delaying the moment where she would actually go topless.

"Come on Jordana, don't be a tease," Matt encouraged with a smile. He was rock hard and loving the sight of his co-worker and arguably boss stripping in front of him.

"Hey, they wanted a tease," she smiled back, holding onto her underwear for a moment longer as she playfully danced before she abruptly opened her arms aside and let her pert, perfect boobs bounce free for the camera as she cast the bra to one side. Matt's eyes were locked onto her as she let her humble but beautiful breasts out, perky with tight nipples in her arousal. There was no doubt this was all turning her on and to have him there in person only made it hotter even as she performed for those online. Well, maybe performing was pushing it.

"Hope they're happy," she smiled, nervous, her heart pounding but also feeling somewhat liberated and in charge. People were paying a small fortune just to see her do this and she knew she had the power, the control over them really, even if she was stripping naked to prove that point.

"They're very happy," Matt said, barely needing to glance at the laptop to see the cascade of chat praising her and giving more, smaller donations to her charitable cause.

"They should be, I don't do this for just anyone," she mumbled, a slight slur to her words, unable to concentrate properly as her heart raced.

"And now I guess they want to see this," she continued, not giving herself the chance to lose her nerve as she stepped towards the camera and sexily drew her fingers up over the front of her lacy panties. Matt didn't utter a word as she approached him, simply zooming on for a moment on her semi-sheer underwear as she teased with them, gripping the waistband and pulling them up tighter so they pulled into the sweet, feminine bulge of her pussy, rocking her hips slowly side-to-side as she did so, just building it up and making her audience wait a moment.

"But this isn't what you want, is it?" she nonchalantly said, straightening up and then spinning on her toes to face away, ass straight in front of the camera as he zoomed back out. Jordana's heart pounded, unable to believe she'd let it come to this and that now she was doing this on camera, a momentary attack of conscience that she forced down. She was doing this, her better judgement be damned.

"This is what you wanna see," she teased, looking over her shoulder with a smile as she reached back to jiggle her firm ass a little, using her fingers to make her booty shake a bit before she pulled her hands up and let them drag the waistband of the thong that only made it pull a little tighter up her ass. She gave them a moment to enjoy the sight of her ass in her skimpy underwear, panties showing off her firm, toned booty perfectly as she shook it a little for them and just gave a moment for any more donations to find their way to her account before she shoved her thumbs into the waistband.

Without a word, she spread her legs a little into a power stance, straight and strong before she arched her back and slowly bent over forwards. She was lithe and in great shape, having no problem demonstrating her flexibility as she took her time to dip right down beyond horizontal just to show off, letting them wait as she raised back up before starting to push the elastic off her hips. Breathing fast, trying to control herself, Jordana pushed the panties slowly off her hips and down over her ass, feeling the waistband pulling into herself as she ever so slowly lowered them. She took her time, maximising the effect people had paid for and pulled them into herself so the fabric pressed into her ass as she drew them down.

Matt made sure to keep the camera dead steady even as his cock strained at his jeans, watching the delectable actress reveal herself in the hottest manner as she perfectly peeled her panties down, the fabric just hesitating and clinging to her hot, slightly wet pussy a little before it revealed her gorgeous, shaven lips. Exposing herself, she slipped them down from her ass onto her thighs, taking her time before she let them go so they slid effortlessly to her knees and then her ankles, leaving her to step carefully out of them as she let the viewers have their fill. Standing up again, she kicked them aside with her jeans and turned back around to the camera, fighting her shyness to reveal her perfectly shaved landing strip that she'd alluded to earlier on.

"There, hope that was what you wanted," she said as casually as possible, a little tremble to her voice as she tried to be calm, reaching up to push her hair back again as she stood naked in front of the camera and hundreds of people watching. She just embraced it and tried to relax, acting casual for the internet even as her heart raced. Despite the wine this was way beyond anything she'd imagined and she wasn't quite sure how to extricate herself from the situation, knowing it had all gone too far.

"It's definitely what they wanted, they're loving this," Matt breathed, seeing the rush of chat and comments, people praising her gorgeous nudity, begging her to show close-ups, asking her for much more X-rated stuff without the donations to back it up. He noticed how the view count had gone up radically in the last few minutes with people clearly telling others what Jordana was doing on the stream and as a result there were now thousands waiting and enjoying her physical form.

"I bet. So, what's the next question?" she enquired, acting nonchalant as she worked her way through her wine, feeling it more now.

"Ah...um," he pondered, hesitating for a moment.

"Are there other questions?" she asked.

"Yeah, there are, just they're...racy," he said slowly.

"Racy? Look I don't think I can worry about that now," she giggled, gesturing to her naked body.

"I guess not," he smiled, taking her in again.

"So hit me with it."

"They want you to play with your toys for them," Matt said, looking up to see her reaction.

"Well that's not gonna happen," she said, "they're all the way over in the...look it's a whole thing, I'm not doing that."

"Ok well generally the request is to play with yourself for them, let them see you enjoy it," he continued.

"Are the donations gonna back that up?" she replied. Almost a challenge. It was all for the money now and she'd delved into this role, doing what was requested of her if the donations were there.

"Another couple of thousand's come in," he said.

"Well then, deal's a deal."

Without further ado she stood her glass down and grabbed the chair from by the table that she'd been sitting on and drew it closer to the camera, to him, sitting down onto it with an inhale at the cold touch of it on her bare ass.

"So they wanna watch this, keep that camera steady," she said, as if he needed direction. He did just that as Jordana spread her legs in front of him and leaned back, shivering a little as her hand pushed down over her sweetly shaved pussy. Her skilful fingers teased down through the landing strip of hair and straight to her clit, making herself momentarily tense up as her breath caught, closing her eyes and letting the intense sensation wash through her before she continued.

"Try not to come in your pants," she teased, looking up at Matt in the process, meaning him as much as anyone watching. She'd have never even imagined doing this but a few glasses of wine and her desired earnings for the charity had swayed her mind. Jordana had to admit it was exciting and as her fingers played over her smooth labia she only felt it more, letting people share this most intimate and personal moment with her, them slathering over the sight of her, watching every touch, every little effort she made to stimulate herself with, probably, their dick in their hands.

"Hope you're all enjoying this," she breathed as she tipped her head back and enjoyed it, figuring she may as well while she spread her legs wide and let her fingertips dance over every nerve ending she had. Her fingertips worked in a well practiced motion, circling and stroking over her clit through her hood, the delicate barrier keeping it from being that bit too sensitive as she worked herself.

"Fuck," she breathed, blushing unseen as her hand worked, playing with herself exactly as she knew how to, pressing her buttons and working herself up rapidly. She was a lot closer to orgasm than she'd expected to be, turned on by everything so far and the glasses of wine had helped to loosen her up. It was unexpected but welcomed and only spurred her to work faster, more intently, pressing her digits harder around her clit to stimulate every possible side of it. Just compelled to chase the pleasure, that special tingle and treat, her muscles clenching, tightening in pre-climactic readiness as she pushed her body towards the inevitable orgasm that would follow.

"I hope this covers the donations," she breathed, barely focusing on it now.

"Oh yeah, everything they wanted," he replied, intent on keeping the camera fixed, changing between zoomed in shots of her fingers dancing at her sweet pussy and wider shots that showed her enjoying herself, capturing her toned body and screwed up facial expressions of carnal pleasure.

"Keep going Jordana, they love this," Matt encouraged.

"I bet they do," she commented.

"Bet they never expected to get this when they logged on!"

"Not in a million years!" he laughed as Jordana giggled before shuddering and grunting deeply, hitting the spot again and working herself up. She dug deeper now and went for it, chasing her peak as her fingers worked harder, faster, more intently to stimulate every possible nerve ending available to drive herself to climax. He didn't interrupt as the gorgeous Panamanian gasped and growled in pleasure, her lithe body shuddering and shaking with the pleasure of it all. He watched with a rock hard cock as it overwhelmed her tight body, bristling her skin with goose pimples and shortening her breaths.