Jo's Massage Customer

Story Info
Jo’s massage customer describes his sensual Jo encounters.
3.2k words
4.28
26k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers

JO'S MASSAGE CUSTOMER

Summary: Jo's customer describes his sensual Jo encounters

Key words: Cuckold, Happy End, Latina MILF, natural tits, massage, stranger, car sex.

Many thanks to Kenji for doing yet another sterling job.

It was quiet on a Saturday morning in February, and I was tired after a week-long business trip. I was in my office, with some long overdue tasks to do. I looked outside my office window. There was hardly any traffic in this small town in Norway. Most people now were leisurely having their breakfast at this time. Despite the blue sky, it was chilly and I was happier in the warmth of my office. Most Norwegians over the weekends would be in their cosy cottages, not me.... this time.

Being an accountant in a small office, every day, I worked with numbers and occasionally travelled. This meant a lot of time away from home. On those trips I would be extra horny with no sex for a period. Sometimes, I would visit the small massage parlours they have around town when travelling. These places usually had Asian ladies offering 'happy endings'.

An opportunity arose to meet a Brazilian woman. On the Net, I was bored and casually clicked in on a chatroom called "Sensual massage?" Many men were there. I chatted with her husband mostly as a distraction for me. There was no time to 'play' on my trip. I was randy, so I was on this Swinging page. The man seemed serious. It was the word 'sensual', which caught my attention. He said that his wife's name was Joanna. Then, he sent me a picture of her.

Joanna seemed quite an attractive woman, and I liked her smile... as well as her bust. Her husband described her to me as a Latina MILF. "My wife is a petite brunette with 32B tits. She is from Brazil, so she is extremely sexy. A very sensual MILF."

I had never been to Brazil and, I thought to myself, that it might be a nice change from the Thai ladies who usually massaged me. Her husband seemed besotted with his wife and he liked talking about her.

"Joanna has a sexy body, like all Brazilians, you will certainly have a nice time with her."

He sent me some more pictures of her. First there were some wedding ones, where she was in a figure-hugging, bridal dress. She looked like an innocent, beautiful bride. He was right, she was in great shape. Looking at her, it wet my appetite for her.

Then he sent some more sensual ones from a picture shoot she did for him, as an anniversary present.

Afterwards, he sent me some of his private photos and she looked like a sexy, Latina MILF.

Of course, I didn't say that to him. I said that she was 'hot and erotic'. Joanna certainly got my attention. My arousal for her increased from picture to picture he sent to me.

Her husband told me that Joanna could give me a 'sensual' massage, but would not have sex. He said that she wanted to keep her panties on throughout the massage. Reiterating, I'd had Thai massages before, so I was used to having them. Though, I didn't tell him that I paid the Thai ladies for 'extras'. I thought maybe, that his wife might offer the same thing privately....perhaps without her husband knowing?

I told him, also that I wanted just to be alone with his wife. I was not entirely a 'swinger' and I didn't want an audience (her husband) and I didn't want any pictures taken of me. The man said he could understand that, but he would be at home. And the massage would certainly be a private one.

We agreed on a sum of money and a time the next day to meet, which was about the same amount I pay for my normal massage. I would have about half an hour with her. Immediately, I wired some money to them. It was worth it to meet such a sexy woman.

He gave me very precise directions to their house, with his car parked outside. Just to be on the safe side, he said he would put a big teddy bear by the window, so that I knew it was the right house. Her husband said that it was also important that I park elsewhere and not in front of their house.

The next day, I felt excited and was looking forward to meeting her. It took me fifteen minutes to drive there, and I found a parking spot well away. I was quite nervous and I knew I was taking a risk.

With great trepidation, I looked around their neighborhood. Not wanting to be recognised, I had on a baseball cap. I scanned the houses on their street to find a semi-detached house with a giant teddy bear in their window, and it was the right house number. 'This must be it,' I thought.

I quietly knocked on their door. Her husband opened it and we exchanged pleasantries. The man seemed quite ordinary and dressed casually and had a newspaper in his hand. We did not say that much afterwards.

He just pointed to the stairs, saying, "Just go up, she is waiting there for you, I am just going to relax."

His wife came out of the bedroom to greet me. And there she was...a beautiful Spanish MILF, she was just like she was in the pictures, actually even better in real life.

Joanna was dressed in a sensual sexy, white nurse costume. She had long dark hair and a Mediterranean complexion. My attention was drawn to her bust, which was encased in white-transparent material. My mind began to wander...

"You have a sexy top," I told her. Joanna giggled at this. Then I asked her, "Do we have a short time?"

"How long do you have?" she asked me.

I noticed she has an erotic sexy dark voice. "I have plenty of time!" I joked.

"Really! How nice!" she smiled. Joanna put me at ease with her demeanor, however she did seem a little nervous.

She told me to undress and left the room for a while. The sound of high heels on the creaky floor seemed unreal in my ordinary world. It was a feminine sexy sound; not something you hear a lot these days, especially in Norway.

I undressed and lay face down on the mattress. I was a little cold. Then I heard her sexy shoes, as she came back into the room. I felt vulnerable with no clothes on. My erection was growing with just the thought of getting a massage from her. I was glad I was lying down, hiding it.

Incense candles by the window were burning, giving the room a spa-type feeling and a special smell, but I was still a little cold. There were also disco lights flashing different colors around the room. Soothing piano music was being played on her iPad. It now gave me a calming effect... like the waves of the sea. It was classical music and the pianist was playing the whole scale over and over again. This music was typical of the type played at a spa.

The massage began quite normally, though I had a shock at first by the temperature of the cream, she was using.

"OHhhhhhh, that's cold. Very cold!"

"I sorry, I warm up."

We laughed it off. Soon I got warmer from her massage, as she put layer upon layer of cream on my body. Then the massage became softer and I felt a little tingling of her fingers on my thighs and legs. She brushed lightly on them with the tips of her pretty, well manicured fingernails. It was more sensual than a typical massage. I started to enjoy it.

"Oh to relax, that's good," I told her.

Her hands were warm and soft. There was just the sound of oil and skin, along with the music. The smell of incense transported me away from my everyday worries.

I said again to her after some time, "I really love this. I relax."

She gently touched my buttocks area; not a lot, but enough for me to become aroused. Her fingers were playing with my bottom like she was playing the piano. They also found my arse. I had never been touched there and I started breathing heavily from this probing.

"I really enjoy listen this. I like this music. It's the best," she told me.

I didn't answer; I was lost in the feelings she was giving me.

My penis appreciated these sensations I felt from her. These feelings continued down between my legs, she lightly brushed my balls and my penis stirred. I turned my head to talk to her as the piano music was still playing.

"I think you are so sexy, but to have actual sex I don't care about. It is good what you are doing now. You get me hard."

"You are a nice person," she whispered back.

Joanna sounded as if she was touched by what I told her.

After about fifteen minutes of massage and music, she asked me: "Would you turn around?"

When I did, I was in for a surprise. I saw that she had lifted her white top up, so that I could see her beautiful naked tits. Joanna smiled at me, knowing the effect she had on me. I was embarrassed, because I was so hard that I had made a tent with the towel.

"Wow!" she said, as surprised as me, looking at my erect tent.

She then carried on and massaged my legs, thighs and upper body. I kept looking at this beautiful creation in front of me.

"This is your time to relax and... just enjoy!" She giggled.

Replying to her, "I am relaxed. I enjoy this so much!"

Still close to my tummy, she took away the towel and finally grabbed my manhood. I gasped. What relief I felt then. Finally, she was holding my staff in her hand. I took this as permission to touch her. I put a hand on her bottom. Then I massaged her, but her panties restricted me a little.

Joanna lubricated my penis with coconut cream; all the while looking at me, gauging my reaction. She had beautiful dark eyes and inviting sexy lips.

Then I put my fingers to her mouth and I asked her, "Can you suck them?"

"Yes, of course!"

At the same time Joanna was tugging my organ up and down, and massaged it stiff with the cream. It felt so good. I relaxed more, and luckily, I did not ejaculate there and then. I looked at her tits and wanted to touch them. I asked her, "Can I stand up?"

She joked and said, "You standing up already!"

I just stood behind her and mauled her tits over and over again. I made her nipples hard. I knew it was making her horny because she was stroking her pussy through her panties at the same time. I spent a lot of time doing this. Then she turned around to face me.

She looked at me and continued to massage my dick... tugging it... up and down.

"You hard, eh? You excited? Horny, eh?"

I just nodded. Mesmerized by her.

After much time of us fondling each other, I was very turned on. I just wanted more and more of her.

"May I suck your nipples?"

"Sorry, no! But we can do other thing."

It was then she let go of my weapon and walked across the room with her high heels clicking on the bedroom floor. She took something out of a box and made a suggestion.

"You know how operate this?" It was a hand-held vibrator with a large pink head.

"I can try."

Joanna slipped off her costume. Then she switched it on and it made a familiar buzzing sound; then, she handed it to me. She lay on the floor with her legs spread wide to me.

"Put here!"

She placed the bulb of the pink vibrator onto her clitoris as I held it. I was on my knees just by her side, holding this monster vibrator to her clitoris over her red panties. She started moaning. I was pleased with the effect the machine was making on her. This was a private sex show and I had the best seat.

I told her again, "You are such a sexy woman!"

After just a few minutes, Joanna was moaning out loud- loud enough for her husband to hear downstairs.

"OHHHHHH ohhhhhhh. Oh yeah! I coming!" She orgasmed with her legs and feet tensing up, and her face flushed.

Again I repeated to her, " You are so beautiful."

"It was fantastic. Thank you!" Joanna said, lying there, a little exhausted. She looked clearly happy by my efforts.

Then she looked up at me and said, "You want?"

I didn't understand what she had said, having a puzzled look on my face.

She reiterated, "This is your time. How would you like ejaculate? Where you wanna come?"

I replied at once, like a horny hormonal schoolboy, "Can I come on your tits?"

"Yes, of course," she said, with a smile and a sultry sexy look on her face. She then without asking took the head of my penis and gently kissed it and proceeded to my balls which she sucked!

Then, with me standing above her, she held her tits upwards to me, and looked down at my hard erect pole.

I could not hold on anymore, I was breathing heavily and I proceeded to come all over her tits moaning out loud, "OOOOOOHHHHHHH ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Very good... good job," she whispered to me.

I stood there above her as she rubbed my sperm on her breasts and smelt my load.

"MMMmmmmm," she murmured. "Nice smell". Then she got up and took some wet wipes to clean me. "It better this way. Hey you wanna shower?" Joanna asked.

I nodded and disappeared into her bathroom. When I was finished and dried, I made my way back. Joanna sat on the bed with her legs crossed.

"You wanna some water?" She then poured me a glass out of a water jug.

I wanted to compliment her. "You are so good. I enjoyed it a lot. I was so stressed this week traveling. Long days working, then dinner... a glass of wine, then to get up early the next day."

Joanna looked at me intently and listened. "Thank you for that. Mmmm I don't know how you say... but you feel better after massage."

We both stood up and I was ready to go. Joanna though looked too tempting to leave now. I went behind her and groped her lovely, natural tits again. Twinking at her nipples.

The music was still playing and we had a slow dance.

I whispered again to her, "Yes. Very relaxing... and you are so beautiful."

Joanna smiled. "Thank you for coming!"

After our little dance, I made my way out down their wooden stairs. Behind me was Joanna with the loud, sexy sound of her high heels. She unlocked the door for me as I put on my shoes.

"Thank you for coming!"

Then I walked out into the beautiful sunshine.

Epilogue

After that first time, I met Joanna on several occasions. We were becoming used to each other. She was much less nervous after my first massage. Whenever I was horny after a long business trip, a massage from Joanna was high on my priorities.


One time, we had to meet at a remote local car park by the beach, in the middle of the day. It was in April and still cold, which was typical of Norway. Their house was busy, so we could not meet there. Her husband had driven her and got out of his car. He said he would look out for people, just in case. His car had dark-tinted windows at the back. I was parked right by them. Both cars were at the far side of the car park, so if by any chance a car decided to park there, they would have lots of space and not park right by us. So, no one could see us. I then got in and joined Joanna. As soon as I got in, there was the fragrance of her perfume in the air and the warmth of the air-conditioning.

We were like two horny teenagers on a date. We kissed and I groped her through her dress. This was our warm-up. Then she drew her dress over her head to reveal her black fishnet stocking top with a red ribbon. Joanna was like a gift to me and I was lucky to be the one to unwrap her.

I spent a long time slobbering over her natural tits. They were much bigger than my wife's. I felt her moist pussy, as I did this. She didn't object to my probing fingers, actually she encouraged it, opening her legs wider. I had easy access to this hot woman. Joanna had an orgasm with my fingers in her treasure within minutes.

"Arggghhhhhhhhh!"

Then lay there quiet for a while. I saw her husband standing outside their car with his back to us. He was walking up and down, trying to keep warm

After some minutes, she moved down to my dick, If only he knew what his wife was doing to me now. She kissed my cock all over making slopping noises, drenching my cock with her saliva. I felt the warmth and heat of her mouth.

"Great cock. So big. Bigger than my husband's!"

Proudly my cock stood hard and erest to her remark. I pulled her head to where I wanted...to lick and kiss my balls.

I didn't want this to end. She explored me.

The sensation of her pulling my cock, tickling my my balls and her mouth planted on the bulb of my cock. It was too much for me. I sat up.

"I want to come here!"

And aimed my weapon at her tits and shot bullets of my goey sperm onto her mammaries. Joanne smiled at me, rubbing it all over her chest.

"MMMMmmmmm."

Inside the car, the smell of Jo's perfume was replaced by the aroma of our sex and heat we produced in that short time, that we had. There was steam on all the windows of their car. No one could see now, not even her husband.

She smelt my sperm, as she usually did on her fingers.

"Lovely, so good!"

I took some quick pics on my mobile of her doing this, which I sent to her husband afterwards. I knew he wanted them, as we had agreed.

I was tired now, it was so exciting. I felt young again, after doing such a 'naughty, sinful' thing. To any passers-by, it would look like we were just lovers doing their thing. No way would they think that I had paid this beautiful woman for this VIP experience. This was a shared erotic experience. Something I would remember for a very long time.

Making my way back to the car, her husband hastily joined Joanna in the back seat of their stuffy car. Joanna was going to have some more action...It was a great Happy Ending.

Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers