Josh Meets Carmen Pt. 03

Story Info
Straight Josh and Transgender Carmen go to the opera!
2.1k words
4.66
3.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the next few weekends, Carmen and I went to a lot of different places and did a lot of different things. Dinner, dancing, the zoo, Dave & Buster's, a picnic, to museums, the movies, we enjoyed our city and all the things it had to offer. Even when dressed casually, Carmen was fastidious in how she looked. The only time I ever saw her in sneakers was when we went to the zoo.

We were driving home one Sunday evening when I asked her, "Baby, have you ever been to the opera?" She shook her head with some measure of trepidation. "I bought us tickets to 'The Phantom of the Opera next weekend.' We have a private luxury box!" I was totally misreading the situation and continued to babble on.

I walked her to the front door when I finally realized something was wrong. "Carmen, you're not happy but you're not telling me what's wrong. What is it?"

"I don't know much about opera, but I know it's fancy. I don't have anything close to fancy enough to wear to an opera; I don't want anyone staring at me because I'm not dressed good enough."

"Carmen, then let me buy you an 'opera outfit,' dress, gloves, shoes, jewelry, everything. You'll be the belle of the ball!"

"Joshua Michaels! I am not some charity case. I am not going to allow you to spend that kind of money on me out of pity. No. I will not go to the opera with you. You'll just have to take someone else."

I was stunned. Now I was close to tears. "Look at me, Carmen. Look into my eyes." Carmen saw the tears beginning to well up in my eyes. "I don't want to go with someone else, I want to go with you. If you won't go, I'll sell the tickets and we'll do something else that night."

Carmen's eyes also began to water. "Josh, I can't, I just can't."

"Carmen, when was your birthday?"

"A few months ago."

"And Christmas isn't for a few months. Let me do this for you, think of it as an early Christmas present. I promise I won't get you anything else for Christmas if that's what you want but please let me do this for you. It's not charity, it's a gift from a man to a woman. It's a gift from a man who wants nothing more than to make that woman happy. I swore I'd never let you be hurt while I was around, that includes me doing something to hurt you."

Carmen sighed deeply. "I swear, Josh, I don't know who's more stubborn, me or you. I will allow you to do this but only if you promise this is my early Christmas and you are not allowed to buy me anything else when Christmas comes."

I put my hand over my heart, held up my right hand and said, "I promise."

The very next evening, I picked Carmen up from work and whisked her to the most upscale boutique I could find, one that specialized in evening gowns, prom wear, and wedding gowns. We walked inside and were immediately met by a saleslady. "Good evening, I'm Sharee. How may I assist you this evening?"

"Hello, Sharee. I'm Josh and this is Carmen. We're going to the opera this weekend. We'd like a complete outfit for Carmen to wear. Dress, shoes, lingerie, gloves, jewelry."

"No jewelry, Josh. I'm still struggling with letting you do this for me. Jewelry would be much too expensive."

Sharee smiled. "Carmen, we have some faux jewelry sets that are not outrageously priced, but the workmanship is so impeccable even a jeweler wouldn't be able to tell without his loupe!"

Carmen visibly relaxed. Sharee said, "That's better. I need to know everything about you, height, weight, measurements."

"I'm 5' 3" tall, I weigh 115 lbs. and my measurements are 35D-23-36."

I wolf-whistled softly. Carmen smiled smugly. Sharee grabbed me by the elbow and walked me to the door. "You may be footing the bill, Josh, but you don't get to help with the shopping. There's a pub right across the street, Carmen will text you when we're done."

"Please don't allow her to shop by price tag, Sharee. Don't ever let her tell you something is too expensive." I whispered.

Sharee winked at me, nodded and then opened the door.

I walked across the street to the pub, ordered an appetizer and a beer and began to watch sports on television. Two hours and seventeen minutes later Carmen texted me. "We're done baby, you can come pick me up."

I met her at the front door, her hands were empty. "Carmen, did you change your mind? Where's your outfit for the opera?"

"They have to make some minor alterations. Sharee promised me everything will be ready and delivered to Mama's house by Saturday morning. She included free delivery as part of the purchase and alterations."

"So.... tell me about your outfit."

"Just like a man. No. You'll have to wait until Saturday night to see it when you pick me up."

Saturday night arrived. I owned my own classic cut tuxedo, it still fit from the last time I had it tailored a few years ago. I parked in front of the house, rang the bell, and Mama answered the door. "Ooooohhhhh, Mr. Josh so handsome." She turned and called back into the house. "Carmencita, tu hombre guapo esta aqui!"

Carmen walked around the corner and stopped in the hallway, just posing for me. My jaw dropped to the floor. She had chosen a black velvet, tank top, floor length gown with a thigh high slit on one side. The bodice was low cut, sexy but not slutty. It hugged her incredible body like a second skin. She had matching black velvet opera gloves with open fingertips that were so long they covered her biceps. Her 5" black velvet stiletto heels had open toes. Her left leg was thrust forward just enough so I could see the sheerest of black nylons being held up by lace garter straps through the thigh high slit.

Carmen had been to the salon that day. Her jet-black hair was piled loosely on top of her head with tendrils of hair hanging down all around. Her warm olive complexion was set off by the incredible evening makeup look the salon had done. That was completed by matching crimson nail polish on her fingers and toes and a glossy, wet look crimson lip gloss.

She had finished her look with a crystal jewelry set that consisted of a princess necklace that ended in a huge crystal teardrop. Her dangle earrings matched the necklace perfectly. She had a five-row choker bracelet on one wrist and multiple bangle bracelets on the other. She had crystal rings on the pinky and index fingers of her left hand and middle and ring fingers of her right hand.

I couldn't find any words. I just stood there staring with my mouth still open. Mama walked over, placed a finger under my chin and gently closed my mouth. "My Carmen, she is pretty, no, Mr. Josh?"

"No Mama. Carmen es deslumbrante. Carmen es encantadora. Carmen es preciosa. Carmen es divina."

Mama giggled. "You see pretty good, Mr. Josh."

I escorted Carmen to the car. Once again, she made sure to give me a long look at her nylon encased leg as she slid into her seat. "Carmen, Carmen, ohhhhhh Carmen." was all I could manage to say.

I couldn't take my eyes off Carmen, even while driving. It wasn't until Carmen said, "Gringo! If you don't keep your eyes on the road, we'll never make it there."

I shook my head, cleared my mind, and forced myself to keep my eyes on the road. "Carmen, te ves como una diosa!" I croaked. She kissed my cheek, I managed to get us to the opera house without crashing the car. I pulled up to valet parking, got out and walked around to Carmen's side. The valet opened the door for her, and when I gave her my hand to help her out, she flashed another view of stocking covered thigh. The valet must have seen it also because I heard him gulp audibly.

We went inside and it seemed as if there was a bubble of silence around us. Men and women stopped talking and were just staring at us. Actually, they were staring at Carmen, I'm not sure anyone even noticed me. "Josh, do they know? Have they made me? I'm getting really nervous."

"No, baby, no one has made you. You are easily the most beautiful woman here tonight; second place isn't even close. They all just assume you're someone famous and they're trying to figure out who you are."

She exhaled slowly, and then confidently held onto my elbow as I led the way to our private box. "That was kind of creepy. It makes me happy too, but it was definitely creepy."

We sat down and I ordered drinks. Shortly after our drinks arrived, the houselights went down, and the opera began. Our box was right next to the stage, we didn't need opera glasses, we were that close. It was the touring Broadway cast; the show was magnificent. Carmen and I were both enthralled by the performance.

We didn't leave the box during intermission but stayed inside enjoying each other's company. At one point, Carmen crossed her legs. The thigh high slit gave way, and her nylon encased leg was in full view. I held my breath for a moment. "Mmmmmm, you like the view, gringo? You paid for these. They're jet-black Cervin, 15 denier, with a reinforced heel and toe and a back seam."

She stuck her leg straight out and began to slowly run her fingertips from ankle to thigh as if she was smoothing her stocking out. I was hypnotized. All I could do was stare. As if they were moving on their own accord, my hands reached out to touch her stocking covered leg. She playfully slapped my hands away. "Naughty boy! Here? At the opera? Behave yourself!" She made a pretense of modesty as she slowly lowered her leg and adjusted the slit to cover at least some of her beautiful leg.

Luckily, I had seen The Phantom of the Opera before because I don't remember a moment of the second act that night. I couldn't get the sight of Carmen's gorgeous leg out of my mind and the way the stockings shimmered in the light as they molded themselves to the perfect curves of her legs. I played out a lot of fantasies about those legs during the second act, I had a raging hard-on by the time the show ended.

If Carmen noticed, she was polite enough not to say anything. I felt very conspicuous as we walked out but needn't have worried as all eyes were on Carmen again. When the valet came with our car, the young man hopped out to assist Carmen. Before he opened the door, he thrust an index card and a pen towards her. "Please miss, may I have your autograph?"

Carmen seemed surprised but then her musical laugh filled the air. "Certainly, young man. What's your name?"

He blushed and said, "James, ma'am."

Carmen wrote something and then brought the card to her lips. She put on a show for James as she slowly kissed the card and left a crimson imprint on it. She handed the card and pen back to James. He read what was on it and blushed again. She flashed her stocking leg for him as he helped her into the car. I thought he might faint from excitement.

"You can be such a tease sometimes." I laughed as I started to drive away. "What did you write on the card?"

'To James, All my love always! Your Carmencita'

"You realize he's probably going to go home and masturbate tonight thinking about you. He'll be staring at your lip imprint and remembering the way your gorgeous legs looked covered in those stockings."

"And how many times have you masturbated thinking about me?" Carmen asked smirking.

Now it was my turn to blush. I quickly changed the subject. "Would you like to go somewhere for a drink, maybe go dancing?"

The look on Carmen's face turned serious; she shook her head. "I'd like to go to your house for that drink. I want to ask you something."

Try as I might, I couldn't get Carmen to tell me in the car. We made small talk about the opera, as I said earlier, it was lucky for me I had seen it before so I could keep up my half of the conversation.