Josh Stopped By

Story Info
Entertaining my husband, Bill, and Josh.
1.8k words
4.31
12.9k
15
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pbnj3
Pbnj3
36 Followers

After my husbands retirement, he started eating better, working out more, and dropped fifteen pounds, he was much more relaxed, more laid-back than I thought he would ever be.

He had invested in a new camera with different lenses, lights, and a new computer with a printer, and software for editing pictures. Then after taking me shopping for a new summer wardrobe he started taking pictures of me occasionally,

but mostly if I was wearing some of my more revealing outfits. Encouraging me to show more leg, and cleavage, which was nothing new, but he was intent on capturing me on film, telling me how beautiful and sexy I was.

I'm five-seven, with blonde hair, brown eyes, with a 36C-24-38 figure that I've worked hard to maintain since our children were born. My husband has always referred to me as a trophy wife.

He has also encouraged me to be adventurous and flirtatious with other men I find myself attracted to. Our open marriage, led to swapping with a few couples, and many threesomes with men and women we were involved with, and even one very naughty night when I was treated to a gang-bang.

His retirement party ended up being more of a swingers party after most of the guests had left. That's the night our neighbor Bill discovered that our supposedly secret affair was okay with my husband, his best friend. It was also the night Josh and I had a sexual encounter.

My husband had nude photos of me already, so when he started asking me to pose for sexy pictures I wasn't really surprised. Then he wanted me posing in lingerie, then for nude sessions, where he ended up with pictures of me with my toys. When we were on the deck, or on the dock, he took pictures of me as Bill rubbed me down with oil, and even had one of me topless standing in waist deep water talking with two very interested bass fisherman who had stopped to chat with me during a tournament. and after getting a nod from my husband I had stood between them for a few pictures and removed my top as I leaned against the side of their boat.

During this time I was still working for an insurance company, having my weekends off, my evenings free, and had come home very late after being invited to Joshs house one evening.

One Saturday morning near the end of June, I was tending to my flower beds, my husband was mowing the lawn, and told me he was grilling steaks and potatoes that evening, that Bill was coming over, for supper, and a few drinks.

When we finished our yard work, my husband went swimming while I worked on my tan relaxing on the deck.

Around four that afternoon my husband had showered and shaved, so as he started the grill, I ran a warm bubble bath,

shaved my legs, and pubic area, then laid-back enjoying the warm bath.

The garden tub sits in the corner of the room, surrounded by windows, giving me a view of the front yard and the driveway.

The blinds were open, and I hadn't bothered to close the bedroom or bathroom door, more intent on my warm relaxing bath.

My husband let me know that our meal was almost done, brought me a drink, and told me Bill had arrived, I got out dried off, and was sitting at my vanity wrapped in a towel, with my hair pulled back in a pony tail, starting to put lotion on when Bill stepped into the bathroom asking if I needed his help.

I laughed, handing the bottle to him asking if he would be kind enough to rub my back and shoulders. telling him it wasn't nice to sneak up on me.

As Bill rubbed my back, shoulders, and arms he told me that he was sent to get me, and to get another plate, fork,and knife for Josh who had stopped by to see us.

Now I was still wrapped in a towel, Bill was done with my back and shoulders, but started on rubbing lotion on my upper chest above the towel. until I told him I needed to get some clothes on before our supper got cold, I dropped the towel, turned around, gave him a quick kiss, and walked into the bedroom putting on a pair of shorts and a tank top while he went to the kitchen to get what he was asked to.

When I made it outside, the table was set,

and we had a very good meal, and great conversation, afterwards as my husband cleaned up the grill, Bill, Josh and I cleaned off the table, loaded the dishwasher, and had a few drinks. They were both flirting with me, becoming bolder as time went by, I was enjoying the attention, and my husband was egging me on, so we were all getting pretty worked up.

The sun went down and the mosquitoes came out, we ended up in the den and my husband had taken his camera out, supposedly to show Josh. He even scrolled through a few of the pictures he hadn't transferred to his computer yet.

Josh saw several of them of me posing on the dock in one of my bikinis a few of which were very provocative, I was being very naughty with a piece of ice and then the one of me topless with the two men in their bass boat. Josh was sitting on the love seat next to my husband, Bill stood behind them looking over Joshs shoulder,

I was in a chair next to the bay window.

Bill looked at me with a smile, Josh made several comments about how hot the pictures were.

My husband took the camera suggesting he could take pictures of me with the two of them if they wanted, asking me if I was okay with him doing that. I told them I would if they wanted to, got out of my chair and sat down on a cushion in front of the fire place telling Bill and Josh to sit down beside me.

They almost knocked each other down on their way across the room, sitting on either side of me as my husband took pictures.

Bill started kissing me, Josh had his hand under my tank top squeezing my breast,

while Bill was taking my hand, placing it on his extremely hard cock hidden beneath his short pants. My husband told them to take off my top and smile for the camera. They removed my top smiled for the picture and each one latched on to my breast hungrily sucking my nipples.

They both helped me out of my shorts, before removing their clothes allowing me access to their hard shafts which I started stroking, as they knelt on either side of me their hands caressing my body, then Josh pulled my head closer, rubbing the velvety smooth skin of the head of his cock across my lips, telling me to suck his cock, as he wrapped his hand around mine while I stroked.

When I started licking, he pushed himself between my lips saying that's the way, as I began taking him deeper swirling my tongue as I took the entire length of his shaft until I felt it going into my throat, then started working my way back, moving up and down, until my saliva was dripping from the corners of my lips.

I moved away started stroking again, turning to Bill and started licking his cock before I sucked him into my mouth and began bobbing up and down his hard thick shaft. Going back to Josh when I caught my breath then returning to Bill as I came up for air again. Going from one to the other while they were taking turns playing with my swollen clit, or fingering

my pussy, bringing me close to several orgasms. Josh had moved between my legs, using his fingers to pull my pussy lips open, exposing the entrance, dipping his warm tongue inside me, as I lifted my hips toward him, moaning with pleasure

with Bills cock in my mouth. Josh was licking,sucking, and slurping my juices his tongue darting inside me until I felt the first waves of my orgasm begin, as my cum gushed from my body, I started rubbing my clit, no longer able to concentrate on my efforts with Bill, as I started squirting streams of juices.

When my orgasm began to subside, my husband was at my side, asking me if I was ready to be fucked, his long thick cock pressing against my hip. I answered yes that I was, and straddled his hips lowering myself onto his erection feeling

it stretching my inner walls until I was completely impaled. I met his every thrust

our bodies slapping together noisily.

Then he pulled me tightly against him as Josh pushed the well lubricated head of his cock against my anus pushing slowly past opening with slow steady pressure and started thrusting. I trembled as he started, then my husband started thrusting in rhythm with Josh making me climax once again, Bill was standing near my side holding his cock when my husband pushed my face towards it telling me to open my mouth and suck Bills cock, as Bill pressed his engorged head against my lips.

Josh grunted as he filled my rectum with a huge blast of hot semen, My husband started thrusting faster as Josh moved away, so I squeezed down on his cock, feeling the warm thick semen splashing inside me, oozing out of my gaping hole as I rolled off laying on my back beside him.

Bill was waiting and watching me, so I told him I wanted him to fuck me, spreading my thighs open as Bill crawled between them fucking my cum filled pussy with me telling him how good his cock felt, before he filled me with his own hot thick cum.

Josh was sitting on a nearby couch stroking himself and smiling at me, and asked if we were done for the evening or did I want more. I answered his question by sucking his cock until he expended his sweet, thick, semen into my mouth and throat swallowing it all as he moaned loudly, being very surprised when he pulled me up into his lap, kissing me deeply, telling me he would fuck me all night if I wanted, so with very little effort he was rock hard again, licking my cum filled pussy clean, bringing me to orgasm several more times before he fucked me again.

I was really enjoying his twenty-five year old cock. Bill and I fucked again this time for almost thirty minutes straight, he covered my breasts with semen, rubbing his fading erection across my nipples as my husband took more pictures. My husband finished the night by fucking me as hard and fast as he ever has, then filling my mouth with his thick, hot, salty, semen as Josh took pictures.

Bill and Josh left, my husband and I took a bath together, collapsing in our bed for the night.

The pictures were very sexy, and naughty, I'm already looking forward to another session with Bill, Josh, and my husband. I really enjoy being their slut.

Pbnj3
Pbnj3
36 Followers