The Other Side of the Tracks Ch. 05

Story Info
Trixie takes a turn on me, but I use it against you.
2.1k words
4
755
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The fifth chapter of just a walk on the other side of the tracks, as it were, written for a Litster a couple of years ago. All a work of fiction; hope you enjoy. An ounce of prevention: If you object to trans sex, gay sex, bizarre pain fetish, nipples covered with honey and fire ants, or any of the other weird stuff, you might want to skip this whole series.

Trixie's Tricks

Trixie guides me into the small bathroom, and has me strip off the rubber shorts. "You do it; I ain't touching that nasty shit!" she tells me, shaking her head.

I carefully slide my hands into the sides, hoping to slide them down rather than peel them down, because I don't want them turning inside out & making a mess on her floor. She hasn't seemed to be mean, but I don't want to risk stirring up her wrath. The sandy, sticky mess scrapes on the skin as it slides down over my legs, and try as I might, I can't keep the shorts from sticking to my scrotum and bottom cheeks. I hear a light peppering sound of sand landing on her cheap linoleum floor, and I wince at the sound.

"Fuck, that's nasty, and now it's making a fucking mess on my floor! Get in the fucking tub!" Trixie barks at me. I carefully but quickly step into the tub, and she turns on the water, testing it to get it hot. Fortunately, she has one of those detachable shower nozzles with a hose attached, so she can direct the steamy flow right where it is needed most.

Unfortunately, the hot water by itself isn't enough to dissolve the mess, much to Trixie's disappointment. She disappears from the bathroom, then returns with a bottle of Dawn dishwashing soap. "Turn around," she tells me, then, "Bend over." I feel here drizzling the soap all over my bottom, including the crack of my ass. "Now, soap yourself up good. Rub it in good, you gotta get all that nasty shit off of you. I'm not having MY cock rubbed raw!" I comply, scrubbing hard and deep.

After a few minutes of this, Trixie turns the hot water back on, and rinses most of the mess away. Still, some remains even after that.

"Well, I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but...you leave me no choice. Bend over again." I do so, and feel here again spreading the thick liquid all over me. "Spread 'em," she orders. I put my head against the wall at the far end of the shower and reach back, pulling my cheeks apart.

My next thought is simply: FUCK! The rasping of a scrub brush rains fire upon my senses. The bristles feel like steel wire, not the plastic that they actually are, and they rasp up and down between my cheeks and even dead center over my poor little boi pussy. Trixie then works outward, over both cheeks, raining napalm-like fire across my already tender bottom. I'm almost immediately crying, sobs and yelps as the strokes paint pain all over. She works quickly, and I'm sure she was just trying to get it done and over quickly, but it feels like an attack.

She stops, and turns the water on me again. The hot water, which left the skin tingling before, now heaps horrible torment on the raw, scrubbed skin. Apparently, the scrubbing was effective, though, as Trixie seems pleased with the results.

"Okay, turn around," she says. And now it gets an all new kind of ugly.

Because it's the front, I can't effectively bend backwards, so she has to basically squirt it all over my shaved front and over to the fronts of my legs. She tells me to lather it all up, and I'm hoping against hope and common sense that it will be enough this time.

But of course, it isn't. The brush is needed again.

This time, she starts with the fronts of the legs, then across where my pubic hair WOULD be. All of that skin is sensitive, and I'm already on the verge of begging just at that. Tears fill my eyes, partially from the present pain, and partially in dread of what is coming next, and I look up to see YOU, standing in the bathroom door, your arms folded across your chest...smiling. Smiling at my tears, smiling at my completely humbled position, smiling at the results of your torment.

Trixie doesn't see you yet; she's focused on the task at hand as she begins to scrub with the brush down under, below my balls, then up on either side, then, just as briskly as if she were scrubbing a pot clean of burnt-on rice, she begins to work on my poor balls.

A wail, a pitiful cry, comes from my lips at this. They aren't big, but right now, they are a fiery sun at the center of my universe, burning hotly. My scrotum is soft, and the bristles feel as if they are tearing at the tender skin. And then...and then...you begin to scrub, albeit just a bit more lightly, over my poor little dicklet.

At this, I begin to beg, to plead with her not to continue. She doesn't, of course. She simply HAS to to get me clean, she tells me, shushing me so I don't wake her neighbors. She stands, strips off her clothes, and steps into the shower with me. She clamps her hand across my mouth to stifle me as she works the brush, even more softly and slowly, over the head of my cock, then, nudging the brush under the head, tortures the bottom.

Trixie looks me in the eye as, with one slow, gentle stroke, she strokes back down on the top of my cock, registering my agony, my...pleasurable?...agony, as each little bristle catches at the ridge of the head, then slips off, scraping ever so fine of a line across the top of the head. I can not fathom why, but for some reason, this sensation makes my senses go haywire, and my poor little boi clit stiffens up, rising quickly to its full (but still unremarkable) swollent size.

Trixie drops the brush outside the shower. Looking me in the eyes, she kisses me, and I open gladly to her. Her beautiful breasts press against my chest, and I wonder, as my brain slowly regains footing from the pain, at the paradox of her beautiful tits and long cock.

Trixie slowly slides down my body, until she is on her knees in the shower. She still holds my gaze as she opens her mouth and easily takes in my dicklet. The heat of the bristles path and the heat of her mouth combine and multiply to give me a sense of being bathed in fire. She is good; very good, and it is pleasurable, even through the pain. It wouldn't take long for me to cum like this, but that is not her plan, and Trixie is VERY much in control right now.

She steps out of the shower, then pulls me out by the hand. Only now is she aware of your presence, and she does not hide her disdain for what you did to me. You, of course, couldn't give a rat's ass; you KNEW that even in the suffering I'd find pleasure, didn't you? I think there's something else at work from Trixie; maybe a jealousy, although I'm not sure if she's jealous of me or you. Maybe both of us, and what we have at work.

She bids me to kneel, then drop onto all fours, where I'm looking at you, her behind me. Trixie reaches over to a bottle of lotion on the bathroom counter, and pumps some into her hand. I feel her smearing it all over my raw, tingling bottom, especially over my little boi pussy. Her hand returns to the pump twice more, the first glob she works into my tight little ring, and the third evidently she slicks all over her long cock. I don't look back at her in any of this, though; my eyes are on yours. I know you want it this way; that even as another pleasures me or takes their pleasure IN me, that I always acknowledge your mastery over me.

When Trixie first enters me, though, it is a struggle to hold my eyes on you. Her cock is not so thick that it is a chore to get it into me, but it is so long, that, as she slides it inexorably deeper, it seems to reach my core. Absent the pain of stretching around a thick girth, and having had my ass regularly fucked by your big cock, it is a purely pleasurable sensation for me, and it stirs a moan from me. My eyes narrow as I focus not with them but with the senses of my nerves inside, and even from my very soul. As quickly as she bottoms out, she withdraws, and I immediately begin to long for her to thrust inward again. This is purely pleasure; no pain at all, now that you've so thoroughly broken me in, and it is an entirely new treasure chest of sensory joy she opens for me.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, Trixie! Your cock feels amazing in my little pussy!" I tell her loudly. I know that will only fuel her to continue, but I also know it will push buttons in you as well, Daddy. Later, you'll reclaim me, and it will not be this gentle lovemaking. It will entail you taking me roughly, plundering me, forcing me to submit to YOU, a man, not this beautiful little trans person. It will involve pain, and force, and tears, and sweat.

And that's why I push her ego button just a little bit more.

"Trixie! Oh, fuck, your cock is fucking amazing! I've never felt anything like this! Fuck me, Trixie! I fucking love your cock! You're gonna make me cum!"

I say all that looking you in the eye, and I see the burn begin to build. You KNOW what I'm doing, and you know I'm doing it on purpose...and it's STILL stoking the fire of your jealousy, isn't it?

I fucking hope so, anyway.

Trixie is doing her best to give me the most pleasurable fuck of my life, and she's truthfully doing so. Well, the best feeling fuck, anyway. If I weren't so fucked up, if you hadn't turn me into such a slut, your own veritable cum dumpster, I think I'd be seriously tempted to tell her I loved her if it would keep her fucking me like this.

From behind me, Trixie's also looking at you; she's probably gloating, isn't she? She hears the words of my praise for her coming from my mouth, and she takes her joy in hearing what she wants to hear in it: that she is not only sexy as a woman, but also superior in the art of cocksmanship. She probably sees that fire in your eyes and takes it at surface value, as an indication that she has succeeded in "one upping" you in pleasuring me. I feel a new vigor in her fucking, her pace becoming more rapid, her thrusts just a little harder, as she nears the point of loss of control.

And then there's me. Little ol' me. Right in the middle between two great cocksmen, receiving phenomenal physical pleasure from the one behind me, and amazing mental pleasure in teasing the one before me, and anticipating his reclaiming of me later. My little cock is fully engorged, drooling precum, and my small balls have drawn up close to my body in anticipation of my oncoming orgasm.

As if she could read my mind, Trixie pulls up on my shoulder, drawing me upright, and reaches around me, grabbing my cock into her palm and pumping it as she grows frantic in her fucking of my little hole. My eyes glaze over, and my mouth opens, panting for breath, and I almost drool at the pleasure she is bringing me. As I close in on climax, I begin to rhythmically squeeze down on her long cock, and it is enough.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! Cumming in your fucking ass! Oh, fuck, cum with me! Cum, little bitch!" she says, and I'm surprised by just how feminine she sounds as she says it. Again, it is such a paradox, being so deeply fucked by so feminine-looking of a creature.

Almost simultaneously, we both orgasm, my own little dicklet spraying up against my belly, to drip onto the floor, while Trixie fires over and over into my depths, her molten hot seed spraying the farthest reaches of my hot tunnel, filling me with her tribute.

All the while, I look you in the eyes, Daddy. Playing with fire. Taunting the tiger. Challenging you.

Take me back...if you can.