Josies First Black Cock

Story Info
Josies first time taking a black cock with her friend.
1.5k words
3.83
20.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie is a beautiful 19-year-old with long wavy brown hair, 5ft 2, a nice tight round bubble arse from going to the gym three times a week, and 32A boobs. She has long lost her hymen from masturbating using her fingers and the handle of her hairbrush but has never been in bed with a boy.

Patrick is a 25-year-old man with a tall muscular body where he does loads of weights at the gym, he is 6ft 8, has long muscular legs, sixpack and big arms. His penis is big, measuring at 10 1/2 inches and has loads of experience in the bedroom.

Josie was invited to attend a house party with her friends and was extremely excited to go round to her friend's house. Her friend Victoria, she the sister of Patrick, she was the same age as Josie and she has bigger boobs than Josie measuring at 33D, has a nice soft arse very plump and round, has long jet-black hair and is 6ft 1.

Patrick has often seen Josie when she has been round having sleep overs with his sister and has often spied on Josie and Victoria when they were sunbathing out in the back garden in their small tight bikinis and has had a fantasy of fucking Josie hard and fast spreading her small pussy wide open, whilst his sister was licking Josie's clit and sitting on Josie's face and cuming in her mouth. Patrick has mentioned this fantasy to his sister and his sister was getting horny thinking about it, which she thinks it is a good idea.

Josie arrives at the party and gives Victoria a hug as she comes in the door, Victoria welcomes her in and gets her a vodka and coke and start to talk and Victoria mentions her brothers fantasy to Josie and Josie like the sound of it but is nervous, about 20 minuets later the party is in full swing, and Josie has forgotten all about it as she is enjoying partying and drinking. As the party ends Victoria mentions to Josie about having a sleep over and Josie agrees. As the last person leaves, they lock the doors and they both go up to the bathroom and have a shower washing in front of each other.

Patrick hears the shower running and the girls giggling and moaning, he nudges the door open a little and sees them laying over each other licking their pussy's, he then pulls out his hard cock and starts to rub it up and down and when Victoria notices she whispers to Josie that he is watching, and she starts to get embarrassed and shy. Patrick assures her that she has nothing to worry about and that he will look after her.

This makes Josie feel better and more relaxed and Patrick offers for both to go back to his room and to Share his big King size bed, they follow him into his room and he lays them both down on his bead side by side and admires the view of the two beautiful young lady's and starts to lick Josies pussy whilst he starts to rub Victoria's clit and slowly inserting a finger in which makes her wince in a little pain as she is also still a virgin and has a fully intact hymen.

Patrick notices this and moves from licking Josie's pussy to licking Victoria's and then starts to finger Josie's pussy and makes her moan out load and as she starts to moan Victoria moans and both girls start to kiss and make out which turns Patrick on even more. Patrick then pulls away and makes them get up he then lays down and his bock cock hits his stomach with a thud and the girls eyes go wide.

He then instructs them to start to give him a blow job and for Josie to sit on his face whilst sucking him.

As Josie starts to put Patricks think swollen head in her mouth, Victoria starts to suck and lick his balls and the side of his thick long shaft. Patrick can hear Josie moan from around his cock and his tongue is having its way with her clit and pussy. As Josie starts to cum he instructs the girls to swap and as they take their positions it doesn't take long for Victoria to start cumming as Patrick goes straight for her clit and as she cums hard he gets the girls to get up and instructs Josie to lay down on her back and to spread her legs wide open and tells Victoria to sit up straight on Josie's face as she sits down Josie starts to lick her pussy and she jumps when she feels the head of Patricks think hard cock at the opening of her pussy it finally hits her that she is about to lose her virginity and is about to be split wide open by the monster cock.

As Patrick slowly pops the head in Josie winces in a bit of pain and as he pushes more and more in she can feel her pussy burning being forced open and she only gets 1/4 of his cock in until it hits her back wall. He then pulls out slowly until just the tip is in and Josie like the feeling that she is now empty but bot for long he slowly pushes back in but with a bit more force and pushes in a little further stretching her out even more.

He then starts to move back out and back in picking up the pace.

Mean while Josie is trying to moan as she is eating Victoria's pussy and making her cum so much that she is shaking, while Victoria is playing with Josie's nipples this combined with Patricks fast fucking Jose starts to cum hard squeezing the monster cock that is forcing its way in and out.

What Josie doesn't notice is that Patrick is now nearly bulls deep in her tight burning pussy and as he pushes the last few inches in she screams and starts to try and push his cock out and as he removes his cock her now wide open pussy starts to squirt.

Victoria notices this and asked if he can do the same to her? He then replies with lust in his eyes and voice only if your sure? She replies I have been dreaming of the day that I can finally feel a man in side me, and what better person to have than you with that monster of a cock. With this he pushes Victoria over onto her back and instructs Josie to suck him off while he preps Victoria with his tongue.

As Patrick starts to lick her slit up and down, then circles her clit and sucks it into his mouth, and Victoria starts bucking her hips uncontrollably and starts to cum and Patrick feels like she is good and ready, and thanks to Josies Expert sucking he is nice and wet. He instructs Josie to sit on Victoria's face to muffle her moans.

Victoria starts to get nervous and Goose bumps start forming over all of her body, Patrick slowly rubs his fat cock head up and down her nice wet juicy and pops the head in and she jumps and winces but he doesn't go in he withdraws and rubs her pussy some more occasionally popping the head in teasing her, whilst she is getting hornier she picks up the pace eating josies pussy to the point Patrick leans forward kissing her forcing his long rock hard big cock balls deep smashing through her Hymen hitting her back wall and her screams are smothered by Josies pussy squirting in her mouth.

Tears are rolling down Victoria's cheeks and Patrick finally realises that he is balls deep in his sister pussy nearly going through her cervix, he just rests there so she can get use to him then he starts to thrust in and out really fast and hard, he then moves her legs up and puts them over his shoulders forcing her pussy to go up causing his cock to get deeper into her pussy and on one of his down ward thrusts he breaks through her cervix causing her to scream muffled by josies pussy and as he licks and sucks faster and harder trying to match Patricks thrusts, which causes her to squirt for the 3rd time.

Has he is about to cum he pulls out and cums all over Victoria's Pussy and chest, after he has finished cumming he kisses Josie whilst she is still sitting on Victoria's face and then starts to finger Victoria's pussy rubbing her sensitive clit and gspot and as she cums he slaps her pussy and demands her to release the squirt and as he hits it for a second time she screams and bucks her hips wildly as she starts to squirt. After the two girls have calmed down, all three go into the shower and washing each other all over and they go back to Patricks bed and full asleep.