Journey Bee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obside
Obside
22 Followers

Charlotte screamed, squirting more pussy juice than Journey had ever seen. She *loved* her gigantic cock.

"Too loud!" Journey whispered hoarsely. She would ruin the fun they were having.

Charlotte did not stop screaming. She was having the most intense orgasm of her life. Journey grinned, but the bitch needed to shut up.

Journey quickly grabbed her bat and held it above Charlotte. "Stop! Or I will hit you with this!"

Charlotte quieted a little, but was still too loud. Journey continued to thrust into her, not really wanting to hit her. "If you don't be quiet, you fucking slut, I will stop fucking you! I will go home!"

Silence. Her orgasm finished through gritted moans.

In all her endless days of fucking dumb sluts like Charlotte, this was the first virgin she had ever had. It was, without a doubt, the best. She continued pounding her colossal length into her repeatedly, licking Charlotte's huge breasts and moaning passionately.

She tried to pull out, but it was caught at the head of her cock. She began to cum, and she could tell it was going to be a very large load. She was pulling with all of her might as she shot huge glob after huge glob of cum into Charlotte's pussy. The bed was leaning towards Journey with the force of her pull. When it finally spurted free, it made a loud and wet *pop* and the bed shook back into place. Charlotte squirted intensely, moaning and writhing, spraying Journey's tits, tummy, and dick with her juices. Journey stroked her gigantic cock with both hands, hornier than she could ever remember feeling, and unleashed the largest load of her life on Charlotte's body. She covered her face, neck, breasts, belly, thighs, and *especially* her pussy, not to mention the sheets, the pillows, the bed frame, and the wall behind it all.

She stuck it back in, ready for more. The head went in with as much difficulty as she had just had pulling it out. She was as hard as she had been when the two of them had begun making love, or even harder. Her heavy balls slung and clapped against her thick thighs. She might cum again already.

She did cum. But she did not bother pulling out, again. She emptied another full load into Charlotte's virgin pussy. Her cheeks, slightly crusty with dried tears, rose with a wicked smile. She began rubbing circles around her clit.

She had no intention of stopping. Her cock was ready for more. It was as solid as steel. Cum splashed onto her groin as she continued to fuck her, relentless, Charlotte's massive titties bobbing.

If only Charlotte's mouth didn't need to be covered to love this with her. If only she had been nicer and shown this side of her earlier.

If only it had been Charlotte.

The bedroom light flicked on. Journey was suddenly fucking the cum-splattered body of Felicia, whose blonde hair and body shape was so alike Charlotte's.

Andromeda was at the door. She watched a clumsy Journey yelp and pull her enormous penis, with effort, out of the gushing pussy of her innocent Felicia, like heaving a fat, wet tentacle out of a narrow tube. It fell and splat against her shin without a single bounce.

It looked like a bomb had gone off. A bomb of water paint. White, and translucent. Charlotte-or, rather, Felicia-had squirted half as much as Journey had cum.

Felicia's skin on her torso, tits, and face were completely hidden by cum. She was moaning for something-her pussy was still gushing in orgasm.

Journey seemed to be orgasming even now as she stood back a few feet, her impossibly heavy cock hanging below her calves, pouring cum out of her foreskin like a hose.

Andromeda stared, incredulous.

It was Felicia the whole time. "Where is Charlotte?" Journey asked, not without sadness.

*Germany,* she thought. Of course. *But then-* She thought of the text she received earlier that night.

Felicia had used her.

Journey's cock began to soften as her continuous orgasm subsided. Felicia was squirming, her back arching and her thighs opening and closing, her toes curled.

"Oh, sweetie," Andromeda purred.

Journey jumped. Andromeda was directly behind her! She had never stood so close to this gigantic woman-she wasn't even eye-level to her shoulders. In Andromeda's nightgown, braless, her immense breasts knocked together freely.

She wasn't addressing her, Journey realized, but her daughter. Andromeda wrapped her huge hands around Journey's waist and lifted her off the ground! She discarded her like a bit of rubbish.

Journey realized Felicia just began a new orgasm in apparent anticipation.

In anticipation of what?! "What is happening?" Journey asked, meaning to only think it.

"You've done so well," Andromeda went on, ignoring Journey. "You've been so patient, haven't you, darling?"

Felicia knew her mother was there. She moaned loudly beneath the duct tape. She lifted her legs and threw them apart, sticking her feet as far away from each other as she could, bearing her gaping pussy to her mother. Fat globs of Journey's cum trickled out of it. She thrust her hips into the air as if to provide easier access to it.

"Excuse me, what the fuck?" Journey nearly shouted.

Andromeda turned around.

"It's time for you to leave, now, little girl."

Journey looked down.

She gasped.

Obside
Obside
22 Followers