All Comments on 'Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 07'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

Liam will return in my mind alot. mmm what a great story, even tho i thot Liam might get Sam or her sister back for a good show. congratulations on a fine erotic tale. not many end with such a good vibe.

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 1 year ago

great story thanks for writing

typewriter11typewriter11over 1 year ago

Thank you for ending this story on a good vibe. Had mixed feelings along the way, but happy for the happy couple at the end 😊

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Very good ending to a Hot, Slutty Filthy Story..Well Written..👍👍👍

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this series. Didn’t think I would. I read through all of it and one evening it was fun. It was sexy got me hard and dripping.

It was a great journey for Liam. I’m just slightly disappointed that he went totally gay and not heteroflexible or bi so he could still enjoy pussy from now and then.

omnivorousomnivorous12 months ago

so good was the story...until the end. See I was reading stories here for the stuff that rocks me..really gets me going....hot nasty humiliating slutty ect ect.....I didn't bargin for a romantic ending, and frankly did not expect one.

NOW..to be honest I have to take a step back and try to evaluate from a distance---so to speak---when taken from this perspective....it is quite a fine work. You prove that you can write pure fire!! yet I suppose after all that action....your own soft heart insisted this poor fellow deserved joy, comfort and true happiness. You have a soft side to yourself as a person and as a writer, that is a nice thing in a world grown so cold today. be well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good job! You started your story with something titillating and ended it was something sweet and in the end we all want true love. And for the haters that just want the smut part, give in a little for a bit of a happy ending and romance. Every gay story doesn't have to end in misery or a train wreck. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...