Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 18: Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Determined to make the most of our remaining hours at the resort, Alice had been topless by the pool since breakfast. I had joined her from time to time, keeping her hydrated through the provision of a variety of cool drinks.

It was as I was crossing the apartment's patio on such an errand that I noticed a tall, athletically built, deeply tanned man in his late forties or early fifties. He was carrying a kitbag and walking around the pool, watching the swimmers and apparently looking for someone or something.

His gaze kept coming back to the patio and the side of the pool where Alice was sunbathing topless. He seemed to be staring at her and for a moment I felt an unaccustomed flash of jealous outrage.

Mister Cuckold feeling jealous? Surely not!

I began to move automatically towards him to remonstrate but then my wife rose from her sun bed and, still topless, dived into the pool, not coming up for air until she had reached the far end.

The man's gaze was still on the patio and the apartment. A wave of relief washed over me. I had just been saved from severe embarrassment; he hadn't been staring at Alice at all but as I looked at my lovely wife, it was clear that the lack of interest was not reciprocated.

Alice was surreptitiously watching the new arrival carefully, taking care to keep her blonde hair away from her face and only using her most graceful swimming strokes.

What had got into her this holiday? I had never seen her act like this before; quite the opposite in fact. Normally my wife was the picture of demure correctness - until the right man pressed the right button of course - but even then, at least an element of seduction had always been needed!

Now she appeared to be showing off to this newcomer every bit as brazenly as her teenage admirers had been doing to her all week.

I shrugged and, pleased to have avoided making a fool of myself, remembered my original errand and returned to the apartment to get myself a cold beer and a Diet Coke for Alice. The kitchen was cool, and I shivered as I opened the fridge wearing just my swim shorts.

As I closed the door with my foot and headed towards the patio and poolside, I heard what sounded like a knock on the apartment's front door. Who could be calling on us now? I must have misheard. I waited a few seconds and was about to go out through the patio doors when there was another knock followed by a ring on the doorbell.

Puzzled, I put down the drinks, pulled on a T-shirt for decency's sake and opened the door, puzzled.

"Hi. I'm Marcus?"

The big man we had seen earlier was standing on the threshold, his kitbag by his side. He was smiling awkwardly, and his rich deep voice rose at the end of his sentence as if asking a question.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled in classic British embarrassment. "Were we expecting you?"

I knew a lot of scams took place against tourists in Spain and was wary, but he just smiled and carried on.

"I'm a friend of Carmen. You do know Carmen?"

I smiled.

"Oh yes! We know Carmen."

"I can see you do," he laughed. "She's a bit of a handful, isn't she? I'm Team Doctor for the swimming squad. We're doing open water training in the bay all next week. Carmen said I could stay here overnight. Um... I wasn't expecting anyone to be here."

There was a voice behind me, and I heard footsteps approaching from the patio.

"Who was it at the door? Are the kids okay... Oh!"

My wife gasped audibly as she entered the hallway and came face to face with our visitor. One hand flew to her naked breasts, the other to her groin in a useless attempt to protect her modesty - a bizarre action indeed, given she had been sunbathing topless in her microscopic bikini all week.

"Excuse me!" she gulped and disappeared into the bedroom.

When I turned back to Marcus, his eyes were fixed on her slender, departing figure.

"My wife Alice," I explained, introducing myself too. "We weren't expecting any visitors."

"So THAT's Alice!" he smiled, a chuckle in his voice. "Our mutual friend talks about the two of you a lot."

This unnerved me. What if the She-Devil wasn't as discreet as she had assured us? My tummy filled with butterflies as the possibilities ran quickly through my mind. But Marcus was still talking.

"I'm supposed to be staying here until next Saturday," he said, embarrassed.

"Well we're going home tomorrow afternoon," I told him. "I suppose Carmen got mixed up over which of us was coming on Saturday and which on Sunday. We've got an overlap."

He laughed.

"She's normally a much better planner than that. I'm sorry I disturbed you."

He turned to leave.

"Just a minute!" I said, "Come in and have a drink while we sort this out."

He smiled broadly and a short while later we were sitting on the patio, cold beers in hand, Marcus on the phone to Carmen.

I pretended to be reading the newspaper but out of the corner of my eye, I was studying our new acquaintance carefully. Well over six feet tall, the lines on his face, though still very handsome, suggested he was around fifty years old. His darkly tanned head was shaved so no grey hairs could be seen to confirm this.

But whatever his age, beneath his tight polo shirt lurked the well-trained body of a former athlete. His legs were thick and strong in his chinos, but what struck me most was the near perfection of his smooth, olive coloured skin.

He clearly spent a great deal of time in the Mediterranean sun; a sun that seemed to love him.

"But I don't want to get in the way..." he was saying into the phone. "Not on their last evening. It wouldn't be fair..."

I could hear a muffled female voice on the other end of the line.

"Well yes I could offer," he replied. "No, that's a good idea."

"Yes, I do blame you, Carmen," he laughed, "I'm sure you did mean well but..."

"Ok. Yes I will. Thanks C."

He turned to me and offered me his phone.

"Carmen wants to talk to you. She says she has some grovelling to do!"

I took a long swing of beer, smiled and took the phone.

"Hi, Mister Cuckold," she began. "I've really messed up, haven't I? I'm sorry - I thought you two were leaving today and Marcus was arriving tomorrow. I must have got it the wrong way round."

"It looks like it," I grinned. "What shall we do about it?"

"Well, I hope you two - you four - will do me a big favour. As it's only for one night, will you let Marcus sleep on the couch in the lounge? It's big enough to lie on - but then you know that already."

Her voice filled with familiar innuendo and for a moment I remembered watching my wife being seduced by Mitch on that very couch. Given that we had been presented with a nearly-free holiday it seemed unreasonable to do anything but agree.

"He'll babysit the kids tonight if you like, so the two of you can have a last romantic meal together," she carried on, sweetening the proposal. "He's really good with kids."

"I'll have to ask Alice," I told her.

"Ask Alice what?"

The voice behind me made me spin round to see where the sound came from. My lovely wife had just stepped through the large glass patio door and was standing near to the table at which Marcus and I sat. I smiled and handed her the phone.

"It's Carmen. There's been a mix-up," I smiled broadly. "Have a quick word."

Alice took the phone and crossed to the far side of the terrace as she spoke to her friend. I watched, amused. Following the first shock of finding a strange and attractive man in the apartment and being next-to-naked in his presence, I had expected her to put on something more modest.

This she had certainly done; she now wore the microscopic bikini top that matched the miniscule bikini bottoms she had already been wearing, but she had also donned a pale yellow, diaphanous kimono that nodded in the direction of modestly but in fact left little to the imagination.

She had also clearly brushed her hair and pulled it back into a neat ponytail. And had she put on a little eye make-up and lipstick too?

"Of course, you're welcome to stay," she beamed as she returned to the table, sitting daintily down between the two men and crossing her long, slender legs.

I saw Marcus' eyes widen for a second, then apparently aware of the impropriety, he looked pointedly away.

"I'd be pleased to babysit too," he said to me and once again I was amazed at the low, syrupy sound of his deep voice. "If you want a last night meal together."

"We'd rather eat as a family," I said, looking towards Alice who nodded.

"And you're welcome to join us," she added. "It's always nice to meet Carmen's friends."

She shot me a meaningful glance. Our eyes met and I raised my eyebrows; the last time we had met Carmen's friends, my wife had been pretending to be a prostitute. Alice smiled then spoke to Marcus, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

"The kids are out. If you'd like to get changed, their room's free. You must be hot after the journey. How about a swim?"

Marcus beamed as Alice showed him and his kit bag into the kids' room. When she returned to the patio, her face was a little flushed and she was behaving awkwardly like a smitten schoolgirl.

"Have you ever heard Carmen mention Marcus before?" I asked when she had poured herself another Diet Coke and taken a long sip.

"Only in passing," she replied. "I think she's mostly friends with his wife."

"He's very good-looking," I said, deliberately taunting her.

"He told me he's been the GB swimming team Doctor for three years. It seems Carmen first met Mitch through him before they bought this place. They found it through Mitch's Dad. Small world!"

Given Mitch had been my wife's second lover, it was a smaller world than I could accept without suspicion. But I had nothing to reproach my wife about - yet.

We went outside to the pool and swam a few lengths together, then returned to our sun loungers. I was amused to see that Alice kept her bikini top on this time, but made sure that her bed was both in full sun and best placed to display her semi-naked body.

When Marcus emerged from the apartment a few minutes later I did a double-take. Wearing tight fitting white swim shorts his evenly tanned, olive skin and incredible athletic body were displayed at their very best. The man was a solid slab of well-toned, well-defined, muscle from the slightly over-developed shoulders most swimmers acquire across his powerful chest to his slim firm buttocks and down his muscular thighs.

The bulge in his shorts was impressive too, even by Mitch's standards and I tried hard not to stare at it as he walked past us to the pool.

I could feel my wife's body go tense alongside me as Marcus brushed past her, smiling and dived into the cool water leaving hardly a ripple on the surface. He then ploughed up and down the pool for nearly half an hour, taking half the number of strokes I had needed, his massive shoulders dipping in and out of the water with every powerful pull.

I suspected that Alice's eyes were even more fixed on the action in the pool than mine, but of course, with her large dark sunglasses I couldn't be sure. What was clear was that her poise and bearing had changed dramatically, especially when, his swimming done, Marcus lay his glistening body close by her on another sun bed.

Just after six o'clock, the kids returned from their Kids Club activities, full of excitement and over-heated. A calming, cleansing swim was proposed and happily accepted.

Almost immediately I could tell that Carmen was right; Marcus was definitely good with kids.

Once our two had got over their initial shyness and, after a few minutes in the pool, had felt less intimidated by his powerful body, they threw themselves whole heartedly into boisterous games with their new playmate.

Starting slowly with a little 'accidental;' splashing, the game quickly developed until they were being thrown bodily out of and across the water by this amazingly strong man, squealing with gleeful delight, the sounds of childish enjoyment and gallons of moving water echoing around the development.

I looked across at Alice who was watching the performance with interest, relaxed enough to have discarded her bikini top once again. As she stretched out and her tiny breasts became almost invisible, I noticed that, despite the warm early-evening sun, her nipples had become hard, dark and erect and that she was continually fidgeting on the sun bed.

Her legs were parted a little more than usual too, as she watched the water cascade off Marcus' olive skin, the dampness making it glisten in the sunlight and highlight his toned physique even more clearly.

There was a dark, damp patch on the tiny blue triangle of my wife's microscopic bikini bottoms that was nothing to do with sweat or the pool.

He had barely been there an hour; my God, Alice was easy to arouse this week! What had got into her?

The admiration appeared to have become mutual. Despite all the boisterous playing going on in the pool, every few minutes Marcus would look across to where Alice was lying. Sometimes she would be lying on her back, her eyes closed, her pimple-sized breasts pointing skywards, soaking up the sun. Other times she would be lying face down, her skinny legs and buttocks bronzing, her head raised to watch the activities in the water.

On those occasions the eye contact between them filled my stomach with butterflies and caused my cock to harder in my swim shorts.

The fun in the pool and the silent flirting carried on most of the afternoon until pruned fingers and fear of burning required me to bring the kids into the cool of the terrace for a break.

"Shall I book a table for tonight?" I asked as all five of us sat in the shade in our swimsuits, sipping cool drinks; Coke for the kids, chilled wine and beer for the adults. I looked at Alice who had pulled her bikini top back on for decency. "Marcus has offered to babysit while we have a romantic last night dinner. Table for two at nine?"

The look of disappointment on my wife's pretty face told me all I needed to know.

"Wouldn't it be nicer if we booked an early table and all five of us ate together?" she suggested, much to the kids' delight.

I noticed she tried hard not to shoot a glance at Marcus afterwards, but failed.

"I don't want to barge in on your family's last night," Marcus sounded genuinely concerned.

"You aren't," Alice patted his hand, her eyes sparkling. "We'd love to have you with us, right kids?"

The idea was greeted with delight by his young, new best friends. So, the decision was made; a table for five at seven o'clock was duly booked and all of us returned to our reading, playing or in my case, simply observing a developing situation.

***

"What's got into you?" I asked, handing my wife a glass of chilled white wine.

Alice was sitting at the dresser in our bedroom, braless and in her panties, carefully applying the minimal make-up she habitually wore. Well, perhaps applying a little more than usual this evening. Her eyes in particular were looking larger, darker and very alluring.

Behind her hung the short, tight red dress that had featured so often in her recent encounters with other men, along with the high red heels that stood side by side beneath its hem. She had bathed for a long time too, carefully shaving her arms, legs and vulva.

Consciously or not, she was dressing to seduce.

"I don't know what you mean," she replied. "I'm just trying to look my best for you on our last night."

I smiled knowingly.

"I know you take fancies to men easily these days, but you're really quick off the mark today. He's only been here a few hours."

She ignored my comment.

"You've been on heat most of the week," I added.

"Don't be crude," Alice chided, then sighed. "I suppose I have felt a bit... odd this holiday."

If 'feeling a bit odd' meant needing to have sex at least once and often twice every day, then she was right. My own soreness was proof enough of that.

"And Marcus is a very good-looking guy," I said as casually as I could. "He's great with the kids too."

"I suppose he is," Alice said entirely unconvincingly. "It must be all that swim training. They do seem to like him though."

'And not just the kids' I added silently, checking myself in the full-length mirror as she began to dry her hair, the noise making any further conversation impossible.

Satisfied with my own appearance, I went to check on the kids. Our son was apparently planning to go to dinner in the same sweaty clothes he had worn all day. I advised him that this was not acceptable at which point he went sulkily into the bathroom and began to take a shower.

Our daughter on the other had had clearly taken a leaf from her mother's book and decided to look her very best for our new friend. The sun dress she had chosen was almost as short as her mothers. To be frank, her breasts weren't significantly smaller than Alice's and dressed to kill, she looked considerably older than her years. This would have unsettled me even more had she not applied her make-up clumsily and donned a completely unnecessary bra, the straps of which were clearly visible through her tight dress.

"You'd better ask Mummy to help you finish your face," I smiled, patting her on the head, much to her annoyance.

As she left the room, I couldn't help wondering whether my wife or my daughter was more smitten with Marcus.

And what might be the consequences of finding out.

***

The walk to the bar and restaurant was short and we arrived in plenty of time. I have to say Marcus looked very attractive, his tanned skin contrasting so well with the fitted, white collared shirt that he wore, along with dark trousers that highlighted the powerful muscles of his thighs.

I was a little concerned that I would have to break up a fight between my wife and my daughter as to which of them would take his arm. In the end of course, there was no competition; Alice gave way to the younger generation. Our pretty young daughter almost floated along the path, her slender, pale fingers in Marcus' huge hand.

At dinner, the only way to bring peace to the table was to place him between the two girls, with me and my son sitting opposite around a circular table.

For the first half hour, the talk was all about the food - which was good but not excellent - the wine, which was better and the fun that had taken place in the pool. The atmosphere was light and cheerful, but I could see a sexual frisson building between Marcus and Alice despite our daughter's attempts to get all of his attention to herself.

To be fair, I have to say that, if I had been a girl, I would probably have fallen head over heels for him too. Apart from his impressive physique and tanned skin, he had a disarming, self-deprecating charm that appealed even to me. I could well see why my daughter spent the entire time giving him doe-eyed looks while my son clearly wanted to emulate him, if his newly acquired bearing was anything to judge by.

He even made sure I was not excluded from the conversation, telling me about the international swimming trials and successes he had before moving into coaching, and asking about my own, less glamorous but considerably more lucrative career.

He was a bright, attractive and entertaining guest. Alice shot him admiring glances throughout the meal, and by the time the main courses had been served, I could see that her leg was pressed against his under the table while above it, her hand repeatedly touched his muscular forearm.

It was a gesture I recognised only too well. My stomach lurched. Even if at this stage it was only subconsciously, this time my wife was making the first moves herself; taking the first tentative steps down a path she and I both knew could lead in only one direction.

Despite her history of repeated infidelity, this was fast-moving indeed.