Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 18: Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long time, there were no more sounds.

I fell back on the couch, exhausted, and must have dozed off because it was after two o'clock in the morning when I was woken suddenly by my mobile phone ringing. I grabbed it, looked at the screen and saw to my astonishment that it was Carmen calling.

I sprang to my feet, rushed to the apartment's kitchen and closed the door before tapping the green button.

"Hi Carmen," I said suspiciously. "This is late, even for you!"

"I thought you might still be awake," she replied. "I just thought I'd call to see if everything was okay after yesterday's mix-up. How are things?"

My suspicions were immediately aroused. Apart from a call this late being way out of character for the She-Devil, she was far too casual a person to be losing sleep over Marcus' unexpected arrival.

"Everything's fine thanks," I replied in as normal a voice as I could manage.

"Marcus is lovely, isn't he?" she carried on.

Now I knew she was up to something.

"He's very friendly," I answered disingenuously. "And very good company as you said."

"And drop-dead gorgeous too?"

"He's very good looking, I agree!"

I could see where this was going.

"I'm pleased you all got on okay. Can I have a quick word with him now - if he's up?" she added casually.

My suspicion-o-meter was going off the scale now, so I decided to 'cut the crap' and come straight to the point.

"You know perfectly well that he can't come to the phone. Neither can Alice and you know why. You knew perfectly well what was likely to happen when the two of them met and you were right. Carmen, you bloody well set us up again, didn't you?"

The sound of laughter came loud and clear through the handset.

"Oh, Mister Cuckold, you've seen straight through me!" she laughed mockingly. "I just couldn't resist it. When I heard Marcus was coming out for a week's training I just had to see if I could tempt you two to go one step further."

"Well it worked. I hope you're proud of yourself," I said, my tummy churning and my chest aching at the humiliation of being tricked yet another time.

"Have they been together..."

"All evening? Yes, they have and they're in the bedroom now." I thought for a moment. "That's why you called me so late, isn't it? You guessed I'd be sleeping on the couch and would still be awake. You are pure evil, Carmen."

Another wicked laugh came down through the telephone.

"Well you two ARE a bit predictable. Don't worry; it's one of the many things I love about you. Was it good? For both of you, I mean?"

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. There was no point getting angry or upset; we had been manipulated again but as usual the result had been a first-class success.

"Well," I answered a bit resentfully. "I haven't been able to watch properly this time, but from what I can hear..."

"Oh no!" Carmen sympathised, "Poor Mister Cuckold!"

"BUT," I carried on doggedly. "Judging from the noises coming through the door, it must have been amazing. I've never heard her squeal so much or cum so noisily, not even with Steve!"

"Well she had a bit of a head start this time," Carmen said enigmatically, but before I could ask her to explain she carried on. "He's a bit of a charmer, isn't he? I bet you like him too. How long did lovely Alice take to fall in lust with him?"

I laughed hollowly.

"Carmen, I've never seen anything like it. She seemed hooked from the moment he came into the apartment. The more we talked and got to know each other, the more she seemed to like him and want him. Even I could tell it was only a matter of time before he... before they..."

"Before they were going to fuck?" she finished my sentence for me.

"Yes," I reluctantly agreed. "And they've been doing it ever since they came back from dinner."

"You didn't go too? I thought you liked to watch the seduction."

How on earth did she know that? I hadn't mentioned it to her. But as usual she was quite right; watching my wife succumb to a seducer was almost as exciting as watching her actually being fucked.

"I brought the kids back early so they could have some privacy, but to be honest he didn't need it. I knew she was going to be his before they left the apartment."

"You have to admit he IS gorgeous," Carmen agreed. "In her current state your sweet innocent little wife didn't stand a chance."

Again, there was the suggestion of something, but again I missed it.

"I've never seen her like this before," I confessed. "Not since it all started. She's been odd all week. Even before Marcus arrived, she was turned on most of the time, sunbathing in her tiniest bikini even though it isn't that hot, and going topless around the pool."

Carmen chuckled knowingly down the phone, but at first, I didn't pick up the nuance and continued:

"It was as if she couldn't stop flaunting herself. You remember she was a bit... brazen when we were here with you and we first met Mitch? Remember those tiny shorts she wore? Well it was a bit like that but much worse... or maybe much better, I can't make up my mind."

Carmen laughed softly as I went on.

"She's needed sex every day."

"Wow! She actually wanted sex with her husband?" Carmen teased sarcastically. "Whatever next?"

"You know perfectly well what I mean," I chided. "I know she's been turned on by Julie and the idea of being an escort, but this week has been off the scale, even for her. I'm not sure who stood less of a chance, her or Marcus!"

"You have to make allowances, Mister C," Carmen's voice was smooth and with a soft, amused lilt. "Right now, she's likely to feel a bit more... needy that way."

This time her hint did get through to me. A cold lump formed in my stomach.

"What do you mean, 'right now'?" I asked slowly.

"I mean, while she's ovulating," Carmen replied in a strange matter-of-fact voice. "Women often get the hots when they're most fertile. The girl's simply on heat!"

My mouth fell open.

"Fertile? But she's on the pill. She's been on it ever since that second date with Steve! She hasn't ovulated for a year unless..."

"Jesus, Mister Cuckold, didn't you know? Your lovely wife came off the pill months ago. She's been fertile for weeks."

"Oh my God!"

"Didn't you notice? Didn't she tell you?"

Suddenly the last couple of months began to make more sense. Alice had been much more emotional, her moods rising and falling with her cycle exactly as they had done before she had started taking birth control. But how could I have been expected to see this and understand?

"I didn't know," I mumbled.

"She hated the way her skin had gone oily and spotty," Carmen explained. "And she thought she was putting on weight too. The same thing happened to me when I was on the pill, so I suggested she came off it and got a coil fitted instead. She told me she had an appointment for it in a few weeks' time but couldn't bear the spots any longer, so she stopped the pill straight away. I know she used condoms with her client that night and just thought she..."

An icy realisation came over me. I dropped the phone on the table and rushed through to the bathroom where I pulled open my wife's toilet bag and tipped into contents into the sink. There were no birth control pills to be seen but there was a new, unopened pack of ribbed and studded condoms.

Unopened! Oh Jesus Christ!

And then I heard it; the soft but steady thump-thump sound coming once again from the bedroom.

Oh my God!

I ran back to the lounge and grabbed Alice's handbag then tipped it out on the coffee table. The mess was terrible; keys, make up, diary, money... but there were no birth control pills there either. I did find her Slim Jim vibrator and another large packet of condoms, this time extra thin. Alice and I only ever used ribbed and studded rubbers, so these must have been bought for her lovers.

But this pack was also unopened.

"Hello? Are you there?" Carmen's distorted voice crackled through my phone speaker, but I ignored it as I ran to the bedroom door.

Thump-thump-thump-thump! They were still fucking. He hadn't cum in her yet!

I put my hand on the door handle and tried to turn it, but it was locked. I could have forced it, but I realised that the kids' door was directly opposite the bedroom. If I burst in on the lovers now, there would be a row and the kids would hear everything - possibly see it too. I couldn't risk that.

The balcony! That might work!

I ran back to the lounge and out of the sliding doors onto the patio, then round the side of the house to the bedroom window and climbed awkwardly onto the low balcony. The window was closed, but from the position of the handle I could tell it wasn't locked. The curtains were half open and there was a low light in the room from two candles which gave me a clear view of the room and of the bed!

Our bed!

I stared spellbound at the scene before me. A cold shiver passed through my body, freezing me to the spot.

The double bed faced the window; the bedclothes were rumpled and lying in a heap on the floor. Two naked bodies lay on the linen-covered mattress. Alice, my wife was on her back, her naked bottom pointed directly towards the window and my horrified face. Her long, slim legs were raised high, her knees, trapped by her lover's strong shoulders were almost on her chest, and parted wide in total submission to the man whose body lay between them and who was clearly delivering the fucking of a lifetime.

The pale flesh of Alice's raised, splayed legs perfectly framed the olive brown skin of her new lover's thighs, buttocks and back. I could see the clearly defined delta of Marcus' immensely strong shoulders as his powerful body pinioned my willing wife to the bed, the triangle of trained muscles tapering rapidly to his slim, athletic waist.

Beneath that, his tightly clenched buttocks were rising and falling rapidly, driving his unseen erection into Alice's unresisting and - I now realised - totally unprotected body with every powerful thrust.

Alice had surrendered completely, her body and mind both his, her most private places wide open to receive whatever treatment he chose to give them. There was no possible combination or position of their bodies that could make successful impregnation more likely, and she was clearly loving every second of the process.

I could see her hands, their pale skin almost white against the tanned flesh of Marcus' back, gleaming with sweat, her fingers splayed out in ecstasy, her palms running up and down his sides, then over his shoulders, then down to his waist and his tight, muscular buttocks.

Her fingernails dug hard into his skin with the force of her passion as he continued to fuck her mercilessly.

My mind was in torment; part of me desperately wanted to save her; to save us; to save myself from the ultimate cuckold humiliation that the real impregnation of my wife by another man would bring. All I had to do was bang on the window or open the unlocked window and enter the room to stop it all now, before it was too late.

It would have taken so little effort to assert myself; to intervene before her unprotected and fertile womb could be inseminated for a third time; so little effort on my part to regain a tiny fraction of the husband's dignity I had so long ago helplessly surrendered.

But another, much larger part of me knew it was already too late; that pools of his sperm must already be swimming within her body; that what I was seeing had to be their third or maybe even fourth mating and that my wife might even be pregnant already by this amazingly powerful and attractive man.

A surge of arousal rippled through me as I realised that within seconds, this overwhelmingly Alpha Male would inseminate my wife's unprotected body again, right in front of me!

Here! Now! Before my very eyes, maybe... just maybe this insemination might actually make a baby in my wife's womb!

My heart thumped in my chest, my head span and my tummy writhed with butterflies. I had lost count of the number of times I had watched or listened to another man fucking my sweet, pretty wife. I had grown used to hearing her cries of orgasm at another man's hands.

But this was different! From my frozen viewpoint I could clearly see that there was no condom covering his large, thick cock as it ploughed in and out of her pale body. This time she really could conceive another man's child!

Surely not even a long-standing cuckold like me could just stand there and watch as a stranger filled his wife's fertile womb with real, live sperm!

Surely any Real Man would step in and stop it before it was too late!

Surely what little was left of the Real Man in me would overcome the hopeless cuckold that actually wanted this terrible thing to happen!

"MmmmmmMMMM YYEEESSSSS!"

Alice's voice through the glass grew louder and more passionate as another wave of orgasm passed through her. I could tell she was tired; exhausted even but knew that she wouldn't be satisfied until her new lover had cum in her again.

And he was going to cum any second!

If I was going to act, I had to act now. NOW!

But the Real Man in me was too weak and the cuckold in me too strong! In the end my body betrayed me, and I could do nothing. Instead, as Marcus' thrusts became faster and faster with the approach of his climax, my world went into slow motion.

My legs froze, refusing to move a single inch from where I stood. My arms froze, refusing to rise to the window to interrupt the two lovers. My mouth froze half open, refusing to make a sound or protest. Even my eyes froze, refusing to let themselves be dragged away from the action on the bed or even close their lids to protect me from seeing the final humiliation as a husband that was now inevitable.

Only my cock responded, growing even firmer within my loose boxers until the largest, hardest and most useless erection I had produced in a long time protruded ludicrously from the right leg of my shorts. Anyone passing could have seen it in the light from the bedroom window, but I was beyond caring.

Unable to tear my eyes from the bed, I watched as Marcus' slow-motion thrusts grew erratic, his body shuddered and the muscles of his already tight buttocks and thighs clenched once again.

His dark, hairless head rose almost in triumph, and over his powerful shoulder I saw my wife's blonde head rise from the pillow, her eyes wide and staring; her mouth gaping open in astonishment.

'Oh my fucking God!'

Before my eyes, Alice's pretty face contorted in the throes of a climax so powerful it frightened her, and that to my anguished eyes appeared to be lasting forever. The voice inside my head screamed in pain and my cock grew so hard it actually hurt, but still no sound emerged from my mouth.

The world before me slowed down yet further.

'NOOOOOO!!'

I cried noiselessly as, in agonising detail, I saw Marcus' hips begin to twist, the muscles of his upper thighs bunch and he thrust his cock forcefully inwards and upwards into my wife's spasming, orgasmic vagina.

'ALICE NOOOO!!'

And then he began to ejaculate deep inside her unprotected body, the base of his erection throbbing right in front of me as he began to cum. In my mind I saw stream after stream of thick semen being pumped into my wife's vagina, forcing it against and through her open, pulsating cervix to join the mass of squirming, wriggling sperm that must already be flooding her womb.

My wife; my sweet, lovely wife was being inseminated, perhaps even impregnated by another man before my very eyes. And she had known it would happen. And she had wanted it to happen. And in the end, so had I!

Marcus' powerful thrusts, wild and uncontrolled, went on and on until a white, creamy rime formed around the thick, dark base of his shaft and the feral energy of their lovemaking churned their combined juices to froth.

"Oh YESSS! Oh YESSS!"

Alice's voice was shrill and clear in the throes of her orgasm. I saw her hands open and close wildly as she climaxed hard, then grab at his waist, her fingernails digging hard into his skin once again as if trying to pull him even deeper into her. Her long pale legs folded tightly around his strong upper thighs, desperate to draw every last millimetre of his cock and every last drop of his semen into her fertile body.

Suddenly my own cock began to throb, painfully twisted in my shorts, my tummy convulsed, and a warm wet feeling passed through me, followed by several painful spasms within my shorts.

My mind dimly registered the dreadful truth that I might actually be reaching orgasm myself; that watching my unprotected wife being inseminated had aroused me so much I might actually be ejaculating into my clothes without even touching myself.

But still I could only stare into the room where Marcus still lay over my helpless wife, his skin glistening with the sweat that poured down his back, across his tight buttocks and down the back of his thighs.

There could be no doubting why my wife had felt so attracted to him; why she had been completely unable to resist even to the point of conceiving a child by this perfect example of the human body.

Knowing him as a friend or even as a person hadn't entered her mind. Alice had been driven by pure, animal lust and the most fundamental of all female desires - the need to mate with the Alpha Male; to conceive with the best DNA available. And there could not be much better DNA than Marcus.

Their mutual orgasm seemed perfect; Alice's flailing body bucking and writhing in perfect harmony with the powerful male frame pinning her to the bed and the pulsating, ejaculating cock buried deep within her.

Helplessly, I felt my uncontrolled body join with theirs as my own climax rushed in on me.

'Uuuunnngghhh!'

I heard myself moan softly, felt my knees turn to jelly and leaned heavily on the window for support as a flash of heat spread down my inner thighs and up my back, my chest went tight and the base of my erection went into spasm sending streams of my own sticky semen surging from my cock, across my lower belly and down my inner thighs.

'Oh shit! Oh fuck!'

For a few seconds it felt as if I had joined the mating couple in their climax; a three-way orgasm that in a strange way both brought me into their copulation but at the same time kept me firmly at arm's length.

One thing was certain; of all the many times I had watched or heard my wife being fucked by another man, I had never reached a level of arousal like this.

The incredible moment seemed to go on forever, but eventually Marcus' thrusts slowed, and the pumping ceased. Alice's hands fell to the bed sheet by her side and her legs flopped helplessly wide open on the bed.

The room went still. I gasped for air, realising I had been holding my breath, though for how long, I couldn't tell.

Then a warm wet trickle began to ooze horribly down my inner thigh.

The silence in the air was almost palpable. Then, still frozen to the spot, I watched Marcus' head drop to Alice's face and they kissed long and deep, their mouths wide open, their tongues clearly working in each other's mouth.

Then he raised his hips slowly and carefully, drawing his long, thick but rapidly softening cock messily from her body. As its purple tip finally slipped from her vagina, I saw my wife momentarily resist, her hands flying to his hips once last time as if in a final attempt to keep him within her. Then she fell back onto the sheet, her body limp and exhausted as her spent lover rolled off my conquered wife and lay on the bed alongside her.

Alice's legs flopped open wide, her splayed thighs framing the red-raw gash of her hairless vulva, cruelly presenting it directly before my watching eyes.

The two lovers lay there panting for a minute or two, my wife's gaping vagina grotesquely displayed for me, a small trickle of semen oozing out of it and onto the rumpled sheet.