Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 18: Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were drinks and laughs and more drinks so by the time the desserts had been cleared and the music started, all three adults were quite tipsy. Alice in particular seemed more than usually under the influence, giggling like a small girl at the least amusing thing Marcus said.

We danced, moving to the floor together before separating into smaller groups. For a long time, no-one but our daughter was allowed to dance with Marcus, something that annoyed even her brother.

Eventually the music changed to group dances we all knew and could all join in together. This brought even more laughs and even more drinks for the adults, but it also provided a socially acceptable opportunity for Alice to get her hands onto Marcus' arms, thighs and shoulders.

It was an opportunity she took advantage of with a boldness quite unlike anything I had seen before when the family were around.

Marcus of course returned the compliment, taking care to observe my reactions to his progress. Finding that he was not in the presence of an angry, jealous husband, he became bolder with her too. Several times during the kids' favourite conga line, his hands strayed to my wife's breasts, hips and buttocks in full view of me and the other guests.

Although she made no attempt to reciprocate this more overtly sexual contact, Alice did not object or move his hands away either.

Eventually ten o'clock arrived and I could see both kids, especially our daughter beginning to flag. Tired eyes gave away her imminent exhaustion and it was unquestionably time to take her and her brother back to bed.

"Da-aad," she complained loudly when I announced the end of the evening. "It's not fair!"

Her brother protested too, but my decision was firm. It was soon reinforced by the band taking a half hour break before returning with more romantic music to fill the rest of the evening. Even over-excited little girls couldn't dance to music that simply wasn't playing.

I gathered the kids together and brought them to say goodnight to their mother and their new friend, who had just returned from the bar with three long, cool drinks. As the kids kissed both adults, I took a long pull from my glass then, when I realised how strong it was, had second thoughts and placed it back on the table.

Was Marcus' intending to get either Alice or perhaps both of us drunk? I could see him looking at me as if for some kind of sign; as if asking whether he had misread the situation and overstepped the mark.

As if asking what he should do now.

"I can take them back for you..." he volunteered.

It was a test; a clever one to which I responded by cutting him off.

"I'll take them. You two enjoy the last few dances," I smiled as I made to leave. "The band will be back in half an hour. Why not take a walk down to the sea? It'll be lovely this time of night."

Marcus' eyes fixed on mine. It was only for a moment, bit it was long enough for him to understand.

As I turned to leave, Alice gave me the kind of smile that made my heart thump and my tummy twist. I felt massively aroused but at the same time, sick to my stomach.

Marcus had given me the chance to mark my wife as my own personal territory. I had declined to do so, thereby signalling to them both my complete acquiescence in whatever might occur from now on.

With butterflies in my tummy, an erection forming in my pants and one small hand in each of my large ones, I turned away from the two adults and led our sleepy children along the carefully tended path, across the coarse grass and down the road to our holiday home.

I weakened only once, turning to look over my shoulder as we reached the edge of the lawn to see Alice and Marcus beginning to take the winding path towards the beach and the sea.

Before my eyes, she took his hand in hers. Their bodies were very close as they turned the corner and went out of sight.

A familiar shiver of feral jealousy passed through me. I forced my attention back to the kids and shepherded them towards the building, my heart thumping, my chest tight.

It took far longer than it should to get the two excited children washed, changed and into bed. As an experienced parent, this should have been an easy task but with one shared bathroom and a youthful insistence on privacy, it was a good half hour before they were both in their beds, the door closed and the lights off.

I poured myself a large glass of Spanish brandy, took it out onto the terrace and sipped it, looking up at the stars and listening to the distant music coming from the restaurant bar. The slow dances had started.

The brandy burned my throat; I took another, larger sip and let my mind wander to the only place it could possibly go; wherever Alice and Marcus had gone.

Were they walking hand in hand on the beach beneath these same stars?

Was her body brushing up against hers as they walked on the soft sand?

Were they paddling in the warm sea, feeling the water breaking over their toes?

Were they kissing in the moonlight, arms wrapped around each other's taut, fit bodies?

Were they dancing slowly, bodies close to together, face to face, her head resting on his strong shoulder?

Or had they already dispensed with all that romantic nonsense and started fucking wildly on the coarse, sandy grass?

Something within me dearly hoped that it would be the former. My wife deserved to be romanced into bed, though her behaviour throughout the week suggested she was practically on heat and might have dropped her knickers at the slightest provocation.

Taking another long sip of brandy, I returned to the lounge. The doors were wide open and for a long while, I sat there in contemplation. By one o'clock in the morning, the two still had not returned and my refilled glass was empty again.

At the stroke of one, the music faded to a close. It would not be long before Alice and Marcus returned; time to make my mind up about what to do.

Carmen would have been proud of me. Running true to Cucky-Boy form, it never crossed my mind to try and prevent my wife spending the night with her new boyfriend, a man she had met for the first time merely hours earlier.

It was obviously what she wanted and wanted badly; she had been sending out familiar sign of availability ever since he arrived. But then it occurred to me that although they were clear to me, they might not be so apparent to Marcus.

Most married women did not sleep with strangers in front of their husbands. If she had not yet overtly invited him into her bed and her body, Marcus might still be expecting to sleep on the couch. If Alice was to be fucked the way all three of us seemed to want, this must not be allowed to happen. But how could I manage that?

The answer was simple! I must appear to be asleep on the couch myself.

I poured another large brandy but did not even begin drinking it; instead I placed it on a table by the couch. Then I poured half the remaining fluid out of the window, placed the nearly empty bottle alongside the glass, dimmed the lights then lay down fully dressed on the cushions, trying to look as if I had fallen asleep after drinking far too much.

I wasn't a moment too soon. Within a few minutes of me closing my eyes, the front door was opened and two whispering, giggling people sneaked in. The atmosphere between them was relaxed and close, and they were now very comfortable in each other's company.

"Has he gone to bed?" Marcus whispered.

"I'm not sure. I'll have a look," came my wife's stage-whisper reply.

There was a brief pause. I kept my eyes closed tightly.

"The bed's empty. Let's have a look in here."

I put on my very best sleeping drunk performance as they entered the lounge. Alice giggled.

"Look. He's fast asleep on the sofa."

"He's had best part of a bottle of brandy too by the look of it," added the male.

"I can smell it," my wife agreed.

There was another pause. They were moving further away from me. I strained my ears to hear them.

"So where am I going to sleep now?" Marcus asked, his voice full of mock concern.

"Hmmm," Alice replied. "I could put the airbed up on the floor of the kids' room..."

"Well you could," he replied.

"Or... if you really don't mind, you could... um... spend the night in our room."

"What about him?"

"He's out for the count," Alice whispered dismissively.

A third pause.

"Won't you be in the bed too?" Marcus asked.

"I suppose I will," my wife replied in as straight a voice as she could manage.

"What if you're taking up all the room?"

"Well I suppose you'll have no choice but to get on top of me."

They both broke into giggles, then I heard the sound of a door being closed and locked.

I sat up, my mind buzzing. My plan had worked, but now the two of them had retired to the bedroom and locked the door, the familiar cuckold agony returned with a vengeance.

No matter how many times my wife was fucked by no matter how many men, the pain of knowing that it was about to happen again never diminished. I felt sick; I felt angry; I felt betrayed; I felt massively aroused, and all at the same time.

The emotions teeming round my body and brain were familiar but still terrible, and above all these was the certain knowledge that, if I did nothing, my wife's vagina would soon be invaded by another man's erect cock, and that soon after, that vagina along with her cervix and perhaps even her womb itself would be liberally flooded by his live, lithe, active wriggling sperm.

And of course, there was the equally certain knowledge that nothing was exactly what I would do.

Massive arousal in my body fought hard against what little was left of my natural male instincts. The instinct to protect and defend the body of my mate against other, predatory males. The basic instinct possessed by all male creatures to propagate their own DNA above all others.

Possessed by all creatures except cuckolds like me.

I silently removed my shoes, tiptoed across to the door and placed my ear against it. There was little sound other than the low murmur of voices from within. I waited, listening harder but apart from what might have been the creaking of a single bedspring, I could hear no more.

Disappointed and relieved at the same time, I padded back to the couch and, after another sip of brandy, lay back and strained my ears to hear.

***

"What was that?"

I awoke with a start knowing immediately that something had happened, but what was it? I listened hard but heard nothing.

How on earth I could possibly have fallen asleep knowing my wife was in our bed with another man. I must had drunk more than I had thought. But I knew for certain I hadn't drunk anything like a much as my wife and the man who was about to become her latest lover.

Had Marcus been spiking my drinks as well as Alice's?

I lay back on the couch once more, this time determined to stay awake. I did not have long to wait.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

There was a soft, low, regular sound coming from behind the closed bedroom door. I rose to my feet and padded towards it, the well-remembered noise getting a little louder with every step.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

It grew louder still. I pressed my ear to the door's thin centre panel.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

The slow, rhythmic beat of the bed head against the wall was impossible to ignore.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

Well used to listening to the sounds of another man fucking my wife, this new, relentless, almost mechanical rhythm spoke of a body well under control. The pace was steady without being hurried; the strokes long and deep but still fast enough to raise the arousal of any woman on the receiving end.

And there could be no doubt it was my wife on that receiving end.

Ridiculously, my first thought was that the noise might wake the children, but their room was along the corridor and did not share any wall with the bedroom in which their mother and their new friend were making love.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

"Mmmm! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Alice's voice was muffled but the tone was one I recognised well. With her body now being repeatedly penetrated by another man's cock, she was in her element; enjoying every inch of his shaft, savouring every moment of fullness.

Being on the outside the slutty Hotwife she truly was inside.

My mind filled with the heady mix of pain, terror and delight that the cuckold knows so well and to which I was now a helpless addict. My body responded in the way it knew best; my cock began to stir in my pants.

Thump-Thump! Thump-Thump!

"Yes. Oh yes. Oh, Jesus Christ yes!"

Marcus' pace increased slightly. The knocking on the bedroom wall grew faster but to relief, not louder. The stimulation between her thighs increasing, Alice's cries were grew wilder and more excited too.

I could picture the scene vividly; my wife on the bed on her back, pale legs spread wide, Marcus dark tanned body moving up and down between those firm thighs as his cock pummelled her cervix.

Thump-Thump! Thump-Thump!

"Oh my God yes! Oh, my fucking God!"

What in the name of goodness had got into her? I had seen and heard my pretty wife being fucked by many men in my time, but for her arousal to rise so high and so quickly was something new.

I pictured her hands on his shoulders and sides, pulling him into her as he fucked her sweet, slender body with all the power his Olympic trained body could muster.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" her muffled voice was high, loud and almost a wail. "Faster! Fuck me faster! Oh God yesses!"

Thump-Thump-Thump-Thump! Thump-Thump-Thump-Thump!

The beat of the bed against the wall was now jackhammer fast. Behind that door, Marcus' cock was being thrust in and out of my wife's cunt with a rapidity even his youthful trainees would struggle to match.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

"Oh yes! Oh yes! OoooowwwwWWWWWYESSSSS!"

Suddenly Alice's voice came loud and clear through the closed door as her first proper orgasm struck.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP!

"Ooooohhhhhoooowwwwwwww!"

Her voice was almost an animal howl; feral, like nothing I had heard from her before.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP!

Suddenly her wailing was joined by a low, growling, breathy male voice.

"AaaaaGGGHHH!"

The familiar sound of a strong man's relief and release, though again muffled, was unmistakeably. Marcus had reached his own climax and must even as I listened, be ejaculating deep inside my wife's battered but willing and eager body.

Less than twelve hours after meeting him for the first time, Alice had let this near-complete stranger seduce, strip, bed and inseminate her.

With my ear pressed to the door's central panel, all I could do was listen helplessly as the woman I loved, had married and who had given me the two children who were sleeping in a room close by, gave herself completely to a man whose last name she did not even know, opening herself to the full force of his reproductive organs and the potent fluids they produced.

As I stood there, impotent, my tummy writhed and twisted in the dreadful way familiar to all cuckolds; the potent mix of agony, lust, fear, desire, love and jealousy that only a man whose wife is not fully his, can ever really know or understand.

It was torment of an exquisite nature; the pleasure and pain beyond anything I had endured or enjoyed so far.

But the night was not over yet; not by a long way...

***

Half an hour later, I lay awake on the sofa in the darkness, unable to sleep, my heart and mind torn; suspended in the familiar agony somewhere between Cuckold Heaven and Alpha Male Hell.

From behind the closed bedroom door came the dull but unmistakeable sounds of my sweet, pretty wife being comprehensively and very willingly fucked for a second time. Her cries of ecstasy were muffled as if she was trying to suppress the noise by biting on a pillow or even her lower lip, but I knew them well.

At least she seemed aware enough to worry about the kids who were asleep just across the corridor from their mother and her new lover. I was thankful for that, but even stifled moans and squeals were enough to tell me that my wife was receiving the fucking of a lifetime.

A gorgeous, smooth-talking man like Marcus; a full ten years older than me but both bigger and stronger would have been too much for Alice to resist in normal circumstances, but this week had not been normal at all.

Something was definitely different. Perhaps it was as if the freedom of the holiday or the warmth of the sun, perhaps it was something coming from deep within her; whatever is was, had heightened her sexuality to an entirely new and to me, alarming degree.

Since her first seduction over a year ago, Alice's sexuality had been a constant presence in our lives. Usually bubbling just below the surface, it broke through spectacularly from time to time and had taken over completely on the many occasions she had been properly fucked by one of her lovers.

But this week had been different. This night was different; something altogether more powerful had taken over. As if my wife was being driven by something feral and irresistible deep within her.

I listened to the noises coming from the bedroom and rolled onto my side. Sleep would have been impossible with my head full of the sounds of her infidelity and I knew better than to try, but tonight my rock-hard erection refused to release me long enough to even contemplate it.

Thump-thump-thump-thump. Ooooohhhhh!

A long, low, half-stifled moan came through the door as the relentless pace of fucking continued.

Despite the closed door, their first copulation had been noisy, hot and as passionate as I had ever known my wife to be; as if, far from having been seduced, she had been desperate to have this man's body inside hers from the start.

This second fucking was much slower, much more evenly paced, would last much longer and, if she ran to form, would take my wife to a much more intense climax.

I hoped and expected to hear those wild, ecstatic, orgasmic cries soon.

Since her first, distressingly easy seduction by Steve over a year ago, my formerly innocent wife had been easy prey to the various men Carmen had brought to tempt her. But I had never seen her as keen to spread her legs as she had been for Marcus.

Throughout their first copulation, she had been a woman possessed. I could only listen, my body wracked with that terrible blend of agony and ecstasy that the cuckold loathes and craves all at once.

From the intensity of her muffled moans and cries she must have reached orgasm almost as soon as he had entered her and remained at or near orgasm for an almost unbearably long time - unbearable for her cuckold husband outside the door, that is.

I could not understand what had come over her, but at that moment could do nothing but lie there, listen to the sounds of her being fucked and feel the agonising, sickening blend of jealousy, anger, arousal, pride, adoration, impotence and misery that the cuckold knows so well.

Finally, a short, muted, high-pitched squeal came through the door, announcing that my wife had reached a climax as intense as I had ever heard before. The low moan that followed went on and on as if she was in pain, and with it, the pain within my own body grew sharper and sharper until the sound suddenly stopped...

A long, deep silence followed, a silence in which all I could hear was my own anxious breathing.

I pictured Marcus' body above hers; this man we had known only for a few hours. I pictured his cock, long and thick, pulsating in her vagina as he filled her with his semen; I pictured their eyes locked together as his seed flowed through her orgasmically-dilated cervix and into the dark, welcoming womb beyond.