Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 18: Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give you three guesses," I said flatly.

She laughed.

"So, I guess you're going to be talking babies again, Mister C. How does that feel? How did it feel hearing it happen?"

"Watching it happen," I corrected automatically, falling into her verbal trap. "From the balcony."

"Well done!" she laughed again. "Clever you. When did they finally get out of bed?"

"Marcus went training very early. We didn't talk to him again before we left. Alice got up just in time to pack."

"Poor thing. She must be worn out - or at least, very sore," she chuckled.

From what I had seen, she was indeed sore and would bear that soreness as a reminder for several days.

"So, Carmen, are you pleased with yourself?" I asked ironically.

She thought for a moment.

"It seems to have worked out satisfactorily for all concerned," she replied, her voice wicked and self-satisfied.

"Have you spoken to Marcus?"

"Indeed I have. He's like the cat that got the cream. It seems that lovely Alice has learned a thing or two from her various boyfriends and is really remarkably good in bed. Who'd have thought that a year ago?"

In a strange, perverted way, this made me feel even more proud of my lovely wife, and even a little pleased with myself for helping bring this unexpected change about. If men like Steve and Marcus thought she was a 'good lay' then she must be something special indeed.

As her husband, I knew she was special already.

"So it comes down to this; you couldn't resist playing another trick on us?" I challenged her.

Carmen laughed again.

"You got me bang to rights there Guv'nor.' He said in a mick Cockney accent. "I had to know whether you two were ready for the last big leap - and you were! What else have you worked out?"

The truth was that realisation was only coming to me now, but I wasn't going to let the She-Devil know this.

"You planned it all carefully, didn't you?" I said coolly. "You and Alice are close, so you knew she had come off the pill early and knew how her cycle went. You calculated she would be ovulating during the half-term break."

"I'm listening," she replied. "Go on."

"You're her usual matchmaker, so you knew she hadn't had a date for a long time and made sure Steve and Mitch weren't available to take the edge off her sexual appetite." I laughed mirthlessly. "You knew that sex with me wouldn't be enough to do the job."

"You're better than you think Cucky-Boy, but keep going."

"You guessed that if she was in the sun, surrounded by half-clothed people, in a place that already reminded her of being fucked and in a heightened state of frustration, she would soon be climbing the walls sexually."

"Spot on, Mister C. And you benefitted from that too, didn't you?"

I ignored the question and carried on.

"When you found out Marcus would be out there for the Open Water training, you offered the apartment for free to both of us, making sure we overlapped by at least a day and couldn't avoid being thrown together."

"Right again, Sherlock. It's a fair cop."

"Your gamble was that by then, Alice would be so desperate to be fucked that she wouldn't even think about birth control or STDs and even if she did, she would be too far gone to care."

"And I was right, wasn't I?"

"How did you know Marcus would be up for it or that Alice would go after him so strongly?"

"It wasn't just guesswork," she replied knowingly. "It's basic biology. When a woman wants babies, she instinctively looks for a man who she believes will provide security, support and take care of her children. That's where you come in, Mister Cuckold."

"Then why..."

"But..." she interrupted. "But when she's actually ovulating and when she's most fertile, a woman is pre-programmed to go for the best available DNA, whether or not the man's a good prospect as a partner. I'm sorry to tell you this CB, but your DNA doesn't come close to Marcus'. Little Alice couldn't help herself."

"And you knew he'd go for it too?"

She laughed.

"A gorgeous blonde wanting to have no strings sex with him as soon as they met? Let's think about that one for a moment..."

She laughed again.

"Besides, Marcus is a bit of a stud himself. I've known him a long time. I used to work with his wife. It's a long story."

"Go on," I insisted. "Everyone else is in bed. You can tell me."

"Well, Karen and I were good friends and it was obvious to me that their marriage was getting stale sexually. I had always known there was something special about her - the same 'something' that your Alice has in spadefuls, by the way - so I arranged a trip out for the four of us."

"Not the cinema again!" I protested.

"No, it was a concert like the one we went to with you. Remember?"

How could I forget? It was the night Alice was first seduced by Steve and fucked right in front of me; the night I first suspected I was born to be a cuckold.

"I remember," I replied grudgingly.

"Well things went pretty smoothly for most of the evening but went a bit off the rails when we got home afterwards."

"You mean Steve's charms didn't get him into her knickers?"

Carmen laughed.

"Oh, Steve got into them alright, and fucked her, and made her cum, and came inside her too!"

"So, what went wrong? Did Marcus find his Alpha Male side and try to beat Steve up?"

"Not quite. He didn't notice it was happening until it was too late. He was too distracted by me."

"Like you were with me in the car; a long, slow hand job and a bit of fingering?"

There was a pause which made me doubt it. I tried again.

"Or did things go a little awry for you?"

There was another pause, and when Carmen spoke her voice had lost some of its confident, mischievous tone.

"It... as it turned out... um... it seems I couldn't resist him any more than your sweet, innocent wife could."

"What? Jesus, Carmen!"

"I'm afraid it's true. Things didn't go to plan at all. Instead of me taking control of him and his cock, he took control of me and before I knew what was happening, I was half naked, flat on my back and he was giving me a right seeing-to!"

"Carmen!"

"I know. It's hard to believe after all I'd done before or since. I just lost it that night and he fucked the ass off me!"

"Wow! I thought that never happened!"

She was regaining her usual personality now.

"It hasn't happened often. There are only a handful of men who know how what my pussy even looks like - and you're one of them, Mister Cuckold so think yourself lucky!"

Indeed, I truly did. I considered myself lucky in so many ways; with my wife, my family, my job, my painful and perverted but strangely satisfying sex life. I was even lucky to have Carmen as a friend, a guide and at times a temptress, setting Alice and me up for yet more degradation.

I hadn't stood a chance against this demon in human form, and if the She-Devil hadn't been able to resist Marcus, then what chance had my pushover of a wife ever had?

"Was... was it good?" I asked. "The fucking, I mean."

There was another pause.

"Yes. It was very good. Very good indeed! Couldn't you tell last night? I could hear Alice moaning even over the phone, so God knows what it was like in being bed with her!"

"Like I said, I've never seen or heard her like that before. It was as if she was possessed."

"The 'breeding frenzy', they call it," Carmen said. "And she made sure she was well and truly bred, didn't she? How many times did he cum in her?"

"At least three," I agreed.

"And she stayed on her back all night?"

"As far as I know."

"Then she'll be knocked up for certain," Carmen announced, clearly pleased. I didn't rise to the bait.

"We'll know in a few days' time," I conceded. "We'll buy a test kit at the airport."

"Have you thought what you'll do if she is pregnant?"

"There's plenty of time to worry about that."

"She won't want to get rid of it."

"Maybe not."

"So, we might be hearing the patter of tiny feet in your house again?"

My voice choked in my throat with emotion as her words burned into me. For a long time I could say nothing.

"Are you still there? Are you okay Mister C?"

The She-Devil sounded genuinely concerned.

In self-defence, and thanking God that Carmen couldn't see my face, I deliberately moved the conversation on to her own pregnancy and fast approaching confinement.

To my relief, she took pity on me and fell in with my clumsy attempt to distract her.

***

A short time later I was locking up the house and turning off the lights before going upstairs to join my lovely wife in our marital bed. I was tired too, both physically and emotionally as my mind tried to come to terms with all that had happened.

Carmen had been right all along; Alice and I were perfect for the cuckold lifestyle, though it had taken many months for us to get there. Step by step, boundary by boundary we had been guided down the smooth, easy path to degradation.

From that first, unexpected seduction in the back of our MPV; through second date trickery and a very brief pregnancy to almost official 'Hotwife' status. Through the taking of a new lover in Spain followed by our first multi-partner evening and most recently the spectacular loss of her anal virginity, we had progressed step by unfaithful step until there were few new boundaries left to cross.

Now, less than twenty-four hours ago and before my eyes, my lovely, sweet, pretty wife had let a man we had known for only a few hours seduce her, fuck her in our own bedroom and fill her unprotected body with his seed, all in the full knowledge that she was off the pill, was in her most fertile period and was totally unprotected.

She might get pregnant; she might be lying above me in our bed with the tiny beginnings of a baby already in her womb, as had happened after our second encounter with Steve. On that occasion she had naturally miscarried after only a few weeks but who could tell what would happen this time?

And what on earth would we do if she was pregnant? The morning-after pill was unreliable at best and, at the time, only available on prescription.

Suddenly it all became real. Vivid images passed before my eyes once by one; of my wife on her back, legs splayed, Marcus' buttocks clenching over and over again as he filled her body with his semen. Of his seed flooding her womb, finding the egg that would certainly be waiting there; of one lucky wriggly sperm breaking through and sparking the creation of new life within her body.

I pictured Alice's carrying the fruits of her infidelity for nine full months, her belly slowly swelling as another man's child grew within her, her clothes becoming tighter, her skin fresher, her beautiful blonde hair becoming glossy as it had done before.

Then I pictured her on her back once again, legs splayed wide, her face anxious and contorted but this time with the agonies of childbirth rather than the ecstasies of impregnation. I pictured a tiny creature emerging from between those slender thighs, I heard its cries, I felt its weight in my arms...

The wave of emotion that surged through me at the thought was almost overwhelming. My heart thumped, my chest went tight, my stomach buzzed with butterflies and of course, my already half-erect cock became rock hard. I could feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes too.

What if the baby's skin was as dark as Marcus'? Could we live with all the implications; the whole world knowing that my wife had been impregnated by another man? That I was a Cuckold?

Could our marriage survive her having another man's baby? Maybe.

Could it survive a termination? I thought not.

And if she wasn't pregnant, what would she want next? More risky, unprotected sex with more strangers?

Would she follow through with her previous desire to work as an escort with Julie?

Could our marriage survive her becoming a prostitute?

And what other temptations might the She-Devil put our way? How far would we allow our degradation to go before one or other of us cried 'enough'?

Right then I didn't know and to be honest, didn't care. We had just enjoyed the most exciting, most arousing and most climactic encounter of our lives; enough to bring my wife to new heights of orgasm and to make me involuntarily ejaculate in my pants.

I knew I should have been ashamed, but I wasn't. The wife I adored and who loved me was happy and sexually satisfied and I had helped make it happen. Making her satisfied made me satisfied too.

I was the happy husband of a promiscuous, possibly pregnant wife, and might soon be the husband of a whore.

At that moment, it seemed to me that our Journey into Cuckoldry was complete.

But I was wrong.