Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 18: Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Marcus stretched out his arm. My wife rolled towards him until her head rested on his shoulder. He wrapped his strong arm around her slim, exhausted body and held her tightly against him.

For a long time, Alice's eyes gazed at her lover in bewilderment, adoration and complete surrender, until finally their chests began to rise and fall in deep, satisfied sleep.

Outside on the balcony, the world slowly began to return to its proper speed and I gradually regained control of my body. I was sweaty but cold and my legs were shaking, whether because of the morning chill, my incredible arousal or the even more incredible implications of what I had just seen, I couldn't tell. A warm, wet sensation came from the inside of my right thigh. I reached down and felt a long trail of sticky goo running down my leg.

My arousal had been so complete I had actually cum in my pants as I had watched my wife being inseminated. A wave of shame washed over me, but I knew I had to go further; I couldn't just walk away now.

As if in a daze, I slowly and silently slid the balcony door open a few inches and looked for movement on the bed. There was none. I slid it a little further with a similar lack of reaction then took a deep breath and stepped into the room.

The heat and the smell of sweat and sex were overpowering. I took a tentative step closer to the bed, then another and another until I stood alongside the mattress where they slept. I looked down at the lovely woman lying on her back on the rumpled sheets. Her long blonde hair was fanned out like a halo over the white linen pillow and over her lover's olive skin.

In her exhausted sleep she bore the sweet, satisfied face of an angel. But my eyes had seen just how completely the devil within her could take control.

Her left leg was stretched straight but her right had fallen outwards, bent at the knee, exposing her well-used vulva to full view. I moved silently closer, my eyes fixed on her groin as her small breasts rose and fell slowly and regularly. Her outer lips were pink and puffy, distended by her arousal and the violent penetration they had so recently endured. The dark red gash between them looked angry and sore; her vagina gaping so grotesquely open that I could almost see the cervix deep within.

I could certainly see a lot of semen spread liberally over her inner thighs.

I leaned as close as I dared without waking them. A tiny trickle of their juices was running from her gaping hole, over her skinny buttocks and down to the sheet beneath. My tummy churned as the realisation struck me; most of his sticky semen must still be deep within her body.

I reached out with my right hand, carefully gathered some of the sticky fluid from the sheet onto my fingers then raised it to my nose and inhaled. The strong, familiar aroma of semen mixed with my wife's vaginal juices made me dizzy.

There was a powerful bitter undercurrent too which spoke of an orgasm of rare strength. I licked the sticky mixture from my fingers, running it around my mouth, savouring the sweet saltiness of Marcus' semen and the heady aromatic bitterness of my wife's climactic secretions.

"H... Hello..."

The voice beneath me was breathy, almost too quiet to hear and sounded drunk. I looked down to see my Alice's eyes half open, her pupils dark and wide.

"Are you okay?" I mouthed silently, leaning close to her pretty, exhausted face.

She nodded, smiling, her mind still fuddled by her multiple climaxes.

"Thank you!" she mouthed in return, followed by an unmistakeable "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I mouthed in return, but her eyes had closed once again.

I rose to my feet, stood unsteadily upright then surveyed the scene of my wife's total submission. The paleness of her blonde hair and fair complexion contrasted sharply and beautifully with the tanned skin of the powerful man lying on his back next to her, the muscles of his strong shoulders rippling as he breathed slowly and deeply in his sleep.

I could see strength and graceful fluidity in the movement of his body; it was easy to see why any woman might choose a lover such as this. Once again, I envied her the intense pleasure she had so recently and so overwhelmingly enjoyed.

As he rolled towards his latest conquest, Marcus' angry cock flopped onto the bed sheet. Though now flaccid, it was still large, dark and intimidating and glistened with a drying sheen of their combined juices. The foamy ring of thick white-churned fluid was still visible around its base, a pungent reminder of how my lovely wife had literally creamed on his dark shaft as it had plunged into her unprotected, fertile body over and over again.

I stepped back and breathed in the heady aroma of sex, infidelity and cuckoldry in the room once again, my mind spinning.

Not so long ago, Alice and I had been a normal, faithful, happily married couple with two young kids. The sort of family you see everywhere.

Now as I looked down on her battered but satisfied body and pictured the millions of sperm swimming frantically inside her vagina, through her cervix and into her totally unprotected womb, I was amazed at how incredibly aroused this lifestyle continued to make me, and wondered how on earth we had come all this way in so short a time.

True, we had been helped in our descent by the She-Devil, Carmen but there must have been something deep within us from the start; something we had been unaware of, but which Carmen had seen, understood and exploited to the full.

I loved my beautiful, sexy wife with a passion, and she loved me.

Why then, despite millions of years of genetic programming, did I actually want to see her being fucked and inseminated by other men?

Why did it make me love her even more to see her cheat on me?

Why did I enjoy seeing her being fucked harder and deeper than I could ever hope to fuck her?

Why did I get so much pleasure from seeing the woman who, dressed in white, had promised in church only be mine, give herself freely to other men?

Why did I find it such an incredibly arousing experience to have my status as Alpha Male repeatedly destroyed?

I looked one last time at the two satiated lovers as they slept, now wrapped in each other's arms. Then with a sigh, I stepped silently out through the open French windows, climbed back over the balcony and ran quickly around the house to the lounge door, leaving my lovely, unfaithful, now possibly pregnant wife in the arms of her new lover.

"Is Mummy okay?"

I jumped with surprise as my young daughter's voice rang out behind me.

"What? Oh, it's you sweetheart!" I tried hard to smile, very much aware of the messy state of my shorts.

"I heard Mummy shouting and crying. Is something wrong, Daddy?"

"Of course not, darling," I knelt to reassure her. "She's just had a bad dream that's all."

"She's been having them all night," the young girl protested. "She kept waking me up. Did she keep you awake too?"

"Yes, she did," I answered truthfully.

"Where's that big man?" she asked, moving on to her next question suddenly. "I like him. He's fun. Mummy likes him too, I can tell. Has he gone now?"

"No darling. He's gone in to see Mummy to make sure she's okay. He's a Doctor, remember?"

I took her into the kitchen and poured her some milk.

"Better get you back to bed. We have to fly home tomorrow and you don't want to be too tired."

Lying on the couch, I didn't sleep much that night, partly because of the discomfort, partly because of the memories of all I had seen and the massive erection that had given me; an erection that demanded constant attention like never before.

In the small hours before dawn I heard the thump-thump sounds coming from the bedroom once again. There was no audible moaning this time but judging from the rapid increase in pace towards the end, by dawn at least one more pool of semen had ended up in my wife's fertile body.

***

The bedroom door was still closed and the room silent when the kids woke around eight-thirty. I must have fallen asleep eventually because a little earlier, I had been roused by the sound of the front door closing and footsteps running across the patio.

I rose and looked out of the large windows to see Marcus in skin-tight running kit jogging along the pathway towards the bay with a large bag across his broad back.

I smiled; the first training session must begin around nine o'clock. It would keep him occupied most of the day, at least until after we had left for the airport.

However comprehensively he had fucked my wife, he had fucked her for the last time.

I had to admit, if he had looked fit and attractive the previous evening in his casual clothes, in his sports kit he looked like an Olympian; like young Mitch had looked only more mature and with better-defined musculature, made even more impressive by his tanned skin.

If Alice had been driven by the need to breed, she could hardly have found a more perfect impregnator.

More than a little anxious, I tiptoed down the corridor, silently opened the bedroom door and peeped in. Alice lay in a deep sleep, face down on the bed, her skinny legs splayed grotesquely wide as if she had lost consciousness while being penetrated from behind.

My tummy surged at the thought; I ached to go over and see if there were any traces of semen on her body to give me a last illicit pleasure. But I could hear the kids waking in their room across the corridor, so I quietly closed the door on the scene of the crime.

Our taxi to the airport was due to leave at one o'clock so there wasn't all that much time. After a quick bite of breakfast, I took the kids to their room, supervised their packing and tried to contain their squabbling. Fortunately packing for the return home was much quicker and easier than for the journey out and within a half an hour they were all ready to go.

I took them to the supervised play area for a last brief session with their new friends before returning to the apartment to clean up and pack for Alice and me.

After a while, I heard movement along the corridor followed by the sound of running water. I put the kettle on and made tea, pouring two steaming mugs and carrying them on a tray to the bedroom, wondering just what I might find there.

Alice was just climbing out of the bath when I entered the room, her slender, lithe, almost boyish body glistening with droplets of water; her long blonde hair dark and damp, hanging down the centre of her back.

She looked stunningly attractive but there was a weary slowness to the way she moved.

At first, she didn't see me, entering the bedroom naked apart from the small white towel with which she was drying her hair. I stared at the woman I had married so long ago and still passionately adored.

Compared with her recent lover, her body was only lightly tanned. I could see the tiny white lines of her bikini around her bottom, though the tan on her breasts was unbroken.

Her hairless vulva was pale, but I could see it was still distended from her night of passion and her outer lips looked angry and sore.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

Alice swung round quickly, instinctively wrapping her towel around her naked body as she turned, then relaxed and let it fall to the floor.

"How long have you been there?" she asked, surprised but not angry.

"Not long. You look gorgeous by the way. Tired but gorgeous."

"Thanks," she blushed ridiculously, "I'm exhausted."

"I bet you are. You look happy though," I continued. "Was it what you needed?"

She took a deep breath and sighed.

"I... don't know how to tell you," she began, crossing to where I was sitting on the bed and perching close by me. "It was... I mean I've never... I mean it was probably... definitely the most amazing sex of my entire life!"

I chuckled; this was not the first time my wife had said these words.

"It looked like it from what I could hear and see."

"You saw us?" she asked, surprised.

"From the balcony," I explained what had happened. "After Carmen called."

"Carmen? What did she want?" Alice sounded concerned.

"I think she just wanted to find out if her little plan had worked. I told her it had, spectacularly well."

My wife blushed despite her long history of infidelity. My heart surged again; how I loved this amazing woman! But I couldn't leave it there.

"Is he really the best lover you've had?" I asked.

I didn't have to ask if he was better than me - that was a certainty!

"He's good - very good - but it wasn't just his cock or his technique. There was something between us that just clicked. Like my body really needed his so badly. I've never come so hard or so quickly before."

I drew a deep breath them came out with the thing most on my mind.

"Carmen told me about... about your birth control. Did you forget to tell me you were fertile again?"

My wife gasped, then stared at me horrified, then down at the floor. Her hand flew unconsciously to her belly then she raised her eyes to me again.

"Oh my God! I... I forgot! I just... just didn't think! Oh my God!"

"Think about it now, Alice," I said. "You were unprotected and have just been inseminated God know how many times."

"Jesus! You're right! I didn't even think about it! It never even crossed my mind! I didn't plan to get fucked unprotected, please believe me!"

"I do believe you. I've never seen you so out of control." I told her truthfully.

"I'm getting my coil fitted next week and I didn't expect to meet anyone special during our holiday, so I just let it go. I hadn't realised just how turned on I would get... I just didn't think about condoms. I only really use them with you now."

She shrugged then added: "I think I was a bit drunk as well."

"I think you were too, but it's as if you've been on heat all the holiday. You do realise that? You even fucked me twice in a single day? When did that last happen?"

She sighed deeply.

"I know. I've been feeling a bit crazy all this week and last night was the worst. It's as if something inside me just took over and I just couldn't stop myself. Something inside me just had to have him whatever the consequences!"

"And it showed! I've never seen you like that before, not even when we were trying for a baby," I replied.

"Maybe - even if I didn't realise it - maybe the risk of actually getting pregnant made everything more intense. It certainly felt that way. I was so swept up in lust I didn't understand what was happening. I even let him fuck me with the kids in the house. I can't believe I let that happen!"

She paused; her head hanging as if ashamed.

"Can you understand this at all? Or are you disgusted with me now?"

If anyone in the world knew how it felt to have your mind scream at you to do something but still be quite unable to do it, that person was me. I put my arm around her shoulders and hugged her.

"You're an amazing, beautiful, special person Alice and I love you. There's nothing you could possibly do to make me think you're anything else."

I kissed the top of her head, then her face, then her lips - the lips I had seen kissing Marcus passionately only hours before.

"What if I am pregnant?" she asked. "How would you feel about me then?"

I thought for a moment before replying; the question had kept me awake most of the night. After all, she had spent many hours with Marcus' sperm swimming round in her body and it was the most fertile time of her cycle. The risk of pregnancy was very high.

"Last night was the best, most incredible time for me too," I eventually began. "I've never been as aroused as I was when I saw him cum in you, knowing you were unprotected and ovulating. I thought I would have a heart attack on the spot, it turned me on so much."

She smiled wanly.

"You're an amazing man. I don't deserve you!"

"I think we deserve each other," I replied, running my fingers through her damp hair.

We kissed. The faint tang of recent climax was in her mouth.

"So, what should we do?" Alice asked once our lips had parted. "There's the morning after pill I suppose but we can't get that until we're home, and it doesn't work half the time anyway."

"What do you want to do?"

"I can't have an abortion. You know how strongly I feel about that!"

As a Catholic too, I did indeed know and wouldn't have dared suggest it. I thought for a moment as I held her hand. When the words finally came, I don't know what created them, but they were from the heart.

"We have to take our chances and see what happens. If you are pregnant then I promise I'll go along with whatever you decide, be it a termination or having the baby. It's you I love and adore."

I could feel myself getting tearful, so I had to add a final comment.

"Besides, you know how much I love kids!"

***

Later that day and with a remarkable feeling of déjà vu, I led my dazed, half-asleep wife through the departure hall of Malaga airport towards the long queue at the check-in desk. Her gait was unsteady, her legs, arms and back stiff and her eyes still somewhat dreamy as the four of us reluctantly prepared for our flight home.

The kids had, thank God, behaved themselves, barely mentioning their mother's nocturnal disturbances, though they were upset at not seeing Marcus again before we left. Within twenty minutes of take-off, both Alice and the kids were fast asleep.

I leaned back in my seat with a strong coffee in my hand and contemplated all that had happened in the last week.

It had been and undeniable success. The kids had loved the fun they had enjoyed with their new friends and Alice and I had become closer both physically and emotionally than we had in a long time.

Almost from the moment we arrived, she and I had enjoyed more sex than we had in many months, if not years. She had been exciting and excited, in bed and out. She had been arousing and aroused and I had loved every moment of it, culminating in the full night she had unexpectedly spent with a man neither of us had even known existed only hours ago.

Beyond what I had seen that night I had no idea what they had done together, but I knew she would tell me all if I asked her - as soon as her current state of exhaustion and the presence of two excited kids allowed. For now though, there was no chance of us having a moment's peace to talk through private matters so I would have to be patient until we were all home.

What I did know was that, for the first time in our cuckold career, my wife had knowingly allowed a complete stranger to fuck and inseminate her without any form of protection at all, be it against pregnancy or STDs.

What made it far worse was that I had known this too and had been totally unable to prevent it.

What made it worst of all was that it had unquestionably aroused me more than anything in my life, whether before or after our descent into the cuckold lifestyle.

I knew for certain that, though I had impregnated her twice and she had borne two of my children, I could never have brought my lovely wife the complete sexual satisfaction in which she now basked.

I knew with equal certainty that, without knowing herself sexually; without pushing her boundaries as far as they could possibly go, her life would have been incomplete.

I knew that my own life would have been incomplete too if I hadn't given the woman I adored the chance to take that journey.

The fact that it brought me such intense but perverse and incomprehensible pleasure too was simply icing on the cake.

***

"Hello Carmen," I said as I tapped the button on my phone that evening after both Alice and the kids had gone upstairs for a much-needed early night.

"You left me hanging on the line," she said accusingly but I could hear the mischief in her voice. "Did you rescue her from the final degradation? Or was it you who needed rescuing?"