All Comments on 'Journey of Discovery Pt. 05'

by Dreamswritten

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
I cannot wait for this story to continue !!!!!

When will Jake get that enginneering job? Will Marie move with him? How about Jan? Will she leave Bill since he seem to like men more? Will mom have Jake's baby? Will Jan become pregnant too?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Some of the speech sounds clunky. Most people who haven't hsd elocution lessons, shorten words. Like saying 'do not' comes out as 'don't' etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Then I caught him with a woman the other day and he confessed."

Where the hell did that come from? The worst you had to say about the father was that he worked a lot. That was it. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you throw in that he cheated on her. That's almost the same as Bill. You spent time building up Janice and Bill's relationship to the point that Maria uses it as the standard she wants to have, only to, again, out of nowhere, inject that it's not what you previously wrote.

<P>

The cheating, the strain in Janice and Bill's relationship, Bill being bi and probably gay, were not supported by anything you wrote before and have the indications that you wanted them out of the way but didn't want to go to the trouble of putting the work into laying out reasons for them to go. You went for the quick and dirty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamswritten@Dreamswritten
Love to write about dreams, most have element of real events with more imagination put to them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES