Journey of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent Indian girl finds her first love.
1.7k words
3.72
11.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

1. This is the first story, part of a series. Please read the other stories for context.

2. This novel contains more of romance, self discovery and plot building up to sex.

3. Please vote and also leave a constructive feedback or a comment.

*****

Kamya lay down on her bed awake contemplating on the events that took place over the past week. She would be twenty-two next month. She had just finished college and now she was getting married. A customary duty was being performed by her parents like million other Indians. Her suitor will be arriving tomorrow. She was going to be prepped for the selection process to see if she was a suitable wife. If she wasn't, then she'd be one among those rejected girls who weren't good enough.

She wondered what if women were the ones who got to visit and sort men of their choosing. She chuckled at the idea. She turned to look at the clock striking 2 A.M. Any chance of sleep was now dominated by anxious thoughts of her future, If she'd look presentable, If she'd make a good wife, if she could keep her husband or in-laws happy. The "if's!" continued their barrage. Geet, her only friend since school had eloped with her bf just a month back fearing her parents wrath. Kamya wondered when she'd found the time to find a guy and romance him much less without her knowledge being close friends.

Her thoughts now drifting from the dress she would wear to how the wedding would be to the endless people wishing her luck. Soon, she drifted off to sleep. The next morning was usual with her mom's alarm routine of trying to wake her up cribbing on how she was going to manage her married life if she couldn't even wake up early. Alert, she checked the clock reading 8:05 A.M, she ran to bathroom to get ready.

Kamya removed her clothes in a hurry and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She paused for a minute to admire herself, she was now a woman she thought to herself. Her once skinny body was now curvaceous. Her flat chest now had two beautiful full and round breasts with a small areola and dark brown nipples. Her black hair was now wavier, thick and reached almost her waist. Her lips plump and full. Her legs were slender but strong. She turned to look at her ass which was round and gave a nice shape to her body. She looked down to see her vagina covered with a thick black forest. She was clean as a silk cloth all over her body but she never learnt how to trim her bush down.

The enormous change was seen by every guy in her town who wished to be with her. She'd found men who chased women unworthy of friendship. Being an shy and introvert person she didn't socialize or have much friends either. Her anger stirred up everytime any guy gave her glances to woo her. She wondered why they did that, if that was supposed to by funny?

She looked above the mirror to find a pair of scissors her dad used to trim his beard. She took the scissors and a comb and trimmed it down to a decent level. She needed a razor to proceed further which was missing. She poured water over herself with the bucket and lathered soap on her soft skin thinking of what sort of a guy her suitor was.

She felt a tingle for the first time. It was something she wasn't used to. It felt different. Her skin now felt sensitive. Her nipples were now hard. She ran her palm over her breast feeling the skin and how sensitive it was. Her breasts had grown and were now more than a handful. She wondered if that's how it'd feel when she will be touched by her man. She dismissed the distracting thought while She quickly bathed herself.

She went to the kitchen to help her mom prepare the dishes for their visiting inspectors. Her eight year old brother came running inside screaming excitedly. The potential groom had arrived in a fancy SUV with his parents. Her mother quickly sent her off to her room welcoming their guests. Kamya wondered how he'd look like. She peeped through her door not long before hearing her father calling out her name.

She walked slowly towards them eyes to the ground like an obedient child, showcasing her parents achievements of raising her submissively. A quality much adored in the wives of Indian families. Her mother handed her the coffee tray pushing her to serve. She did the same without looking at anyone. She could hear her heart beat and wondered if they could hear it too. She wanted to look up to see him. She wanted to know who she was getting married to.

The man spoke, "Do you mind if I talk to your daughter alone for a while?"

"Of course not, Please take your time" Her father responded trying to be as courteous as possible. He almost sounded like a salesman trying to say why don't you have a look at our fine product.

Kamya's heart skipped a beat when she heard him speak. The tray vibrated in her hands. Her nervousness was on display for her suitor to see plainly. On her mother's command, She took him to the terrace. She kept looking down apprehensive when they reached.

"Hey, I'm Sanjay. I wanted to speak to you openly before we commit to anything."

His voice was unlike anyone she'd heard in the town. It was soft yet firm and sounded like a man commanding respect. It suddenly reminded her of dark chocolate for some unknown reason. She slowly looked up to meet his eyes. Her heart pounded again... and again... and again, until she could hear nothing but the bass note of her heart thumping against her bosom.

He looked heavenly she thought. For the next few seconds, which ran in extreme slow-motion for her, she admired his looks. She noticed his light brown eyes, his black and grey hairs blending like a perfect mixture, his long sharp nose, his big lips and that smile. The smile now captivated her. She was attracted to a guy for the first time like she was in love. She'd seen this in bollywood movies. Kamya was experiencing the feeling of love for the first time. He looked like a prince amongst beasts from her town.

Sanjay was handsome, maybe not like a movie star but he could definitely ace the handsome and charming looks department. He looked like a guy who took care just enough himself to be fit. He was tall for her 5'6" at 5'11". His wheatish brown skin, his broad shoulders, strong arms and a flat stomach unlike the other men of his age with bellies. He dressed fashionable enough to please the crowd. He could easily pass as an eye candy.

"Are you ok? You don't have to be so nervous around me" His voice broke her trance.

"I'm ok, thanks." She mumbled.

"You're quite beautiful" He complimented her. Those words now made her feel lightheaded mixed with the rush. She sheepishly smiled.

He was now looking at her. She felt nervous and fidgety. Her thoughts asking her a million questions. Was he looking at my eyes? my lips? my body? my breasts? Does he think they're too big? or too small? Does he think I am fat or if my curves look good. The pounding was now ten-fold. Her legs were shaky and she felt her panties moist and wet. His eyes made her weak enough to lose herself in him. She prayed she shouldn't pee. This innocent and naive girl was experiencing her first arousal.

Sanjay was checking her out boldy. He found her extremely beautiful. Unlike the girls from the city covered with makeup, Kamya was a natural beauty. Her dusky complexion with her piercing brown eyes. He nervously looked at her breasts and licked his lips. They were big enough for her petite frame. Her curves were perfect. Her body looked like a beautiful sculpture covered in colourful saree. He wished he could kiss her there. He was already impressed with her educational qualifications and knew she could find a job in the city as well if she wanted to. He was sure she'd be a great homemaker and a good partner. She just lacks confidence he thought.

"Are you ok getting married to me?" He questioned looking at her nervousness.

"Do you like me? If not we can cancel this" He asked again after a pause.

Her thoughts now ran amok, "How could he ask that?"

"Can't he hear my heart thumping so loud?"

"Can't he see my eyes and understand I've fallen for him?"

She bobbed her head showing her approval almost immediately which made Sanjay laugh. Her anxiousness, nervousness and tension, everything escaped her body like an exhaling breath. His laugh was infectious. She found herself smiling at him like a child in disney land and they headed down to share their approval after chatting for a bit.

Soon, the marriage was fixed with Kamya flying through the clouds oblivious to everything happening around her. She'd wait for him eagerly to call her every night on her landline and not talk except for a few "hmm's" in agreement. She enjoyed his voice. She could think of nothing but him. Her panties would be drenching wet by the time they were done talking and she'd change wondering why she felt like peeing every time they talked before heading to a dreamy sleep. She soon will discover the answer to her doubt of why they were getting wet.

She counted the days until she'd be beside him before the priest chanting hymns, explaining the vows and inviting the gods to bless the couple and he'd tie the marriage necklace and make her his. The day finally arrived after 30 long days of separation for her and in a grand Indian wedding ceremony, he vowed before the votive fire and made her his for the next seven lives before a crowd of 1000 people, blessing the couple on their future journey.