Journey of Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Thomas quietly paced the room, then summoned katy to attend Him. He was pondering how this could have slipped His notice and how He would proceed. At katy's knock, He told her to enter and directed her to the chairs by the fireplace and quizzed her quietly about what had been occurring since fawn had joined the household. With a look of fear in her eyes, katy proceeded to tell Him that fawn was having to do her own chores and that jerica has been dumping some of her own chores on her also. When katy questioned her, jerica slapped her and reminded her that jerica was in charge of the household and not to be impertinent. Jerica had been punishing fawn with slaps and pinches for not getting her work done, which now included laundry after Study time when fawn was not required to attend His room. Admonishing both girls that if they complained, Lord Thomas would punish them further, jerica told them both to keep their mouths shut. Thomas stood, kissed katy's forehead and asked her to take good care of fawn. He instructed her to go make a light supper for fawn, emma and herself and to make sure fawn ate and drank her medicinal tea. Katy assured her Master that fawn would be well looked after and scurried off to do as instructed.

Lord Thomas returned to His desk and called jerica to attend Him. She slipped into the room and onto her cushion, after knocking and getting permission to enter. He watched her quietly as she knelt there with her back straight and her head bowed. Noting the arrogant tilt of her back and the smug smile hinting at the corner of her lips, He wondered how He had let things get this far. Thomas asked her how fawn was doing now that she had been in the household for a while. Jerica raised her head and said that not only was fawn slow and clumsy, but she also talked derisively about Master. She went on to say that she tried to train fawn to do better, but fawn ignored instructions and still mumbled beneath her breath when she thought Jerica wasn't listening. When asked why she hadn't reported to Him, jerica said that she thought she could handle it and didn't want to get fawn in trouble. Then He saw the same smug smile cross her lips before flashing away. With anger flashing in His eyes, Thomas told her what His investigations had found and what the Doctor had said. Jerica's eyes widened in fear and she tried to explain her actions away. He would have nothing to do with it. Telling her to strip, grab a slice of bread, some cheese an apple and a bottle of water, she was to lock herself in the punishment room downstairs. Jerica hurried away tearfully, apologizing for her behavior. Thomas watched her leave and settled at His desk, alternately thinking and writing down His thoughts. He once again called HeadMaster Jonathan, discussed His plan with Him and made arrangements. With the new plan in hand and smiling softly, Thomas went upstairs to His girls.

Chapter 6

Opening the door to His room, Thomas smiled to Himself. Fawn was awake and eating potato soup and had nibbled on some bread and cheese. All three girls were quietly chatting and giggling. Upon seeing Him, katy and emma moved to their knees and fawn struggled to get out of bed. He admonished fawn to stay where she was and eat then gave permission for the other girls to resume their seats. Turning to the fireplace, He lit a fire then pulled His chair over the bedside, opposite to the two girls.

Asking fawn how she was feeling and receiving a positive response, He chatted with the girls and helped fawn sip some juice. First, He admonished fawn and katy for not coming to Him with the problems. He thanked emma for her assistance on short notice. Then, pulling out the paper He had made notes on, He explained to the girls His household reorganization plan. Katy would become the household manager, including the accounts. She would supervise fawn and a new girl, josie, a recent graduate from the academy. Josie would be in charge of cooking and laundry. When fawn recovered, she would serve as His valet, taking care of Him, His quarters and His clothing. Going on to explain that emma would be staying on temporarily to retrain jerica, under His supervision, as the household maid. For the time being, emma would take on fawn's new duties and nurse her until she was able to resume them (that not being until she had Dr. Strong's permission). Until then, katy would make sure that jerica had basic food and drink in the punishment room. Jerica would stay there until fawn was well.

Seeing the fawn has eaten as much as she was able and appeared tired, Thomas dismisses the other girls with a kiss on the forehead and a thanks. As they left, taking the food tray with them, He stoked the fire, then scooped up fawn, sheet and all, and headed for the bathroom. Setting her gently in the vanity chair well wrapped up, He prepared a lavender bubble bath. When it was ready, He gently undressed her, scooping her up again and placed her into the bath. Fawn looked uncertain until He commanded her to relax. She then lay back with a soft sigh and a smile. As she soaked away her worries, He returned to the bedroom, remade the bed with fresh sheets, moved the chairs back to their proper spots and changed into His pajamas and robe. Coming back into the bath, He knelt by the tub and rolled up His sleeves. Thomas proceeded to wash fawn's hair with deep massaging strokes and moved on to bathing each and every part of her body. As He did this, He apologized to fawn for what had happened and for not being aware of it. Continuing on, He told her that He treasured her and would make sure that nothing like that occurred again.

Once He was finished, Thomas picked her up out of the tub, set her on the soft warm rug, then dried, lotioned and powdered her body. Wrapping her in a warm, dry towel, he lead her back to the vanity chair and began blow drying her hair. Feeling the soft caramel strands float over His fingers, Thomas raised His eyes to meet hers in the mirror. When He focused on her rosy lips, she blushed softly and raised one finger to her lips. Bringing her into His arms once again, He carried her back to bed, sitting her on the edge. Then moving to the toy closet, Thomas pulled a shimmering blue-green silk nightgown out the the bureau and brought it to fawn, and dressed her. The gown wrapped around her bodice in the oriental style with small capped sleeves and a soft v at her breast. The skirt reached her ankles but was slit up each side to her hip. Thomas helped her settle into bed, then tucked her in. Moving around to the other side of the bed, He turned out the lights and removed His robe. Thomas crawled into bed and wrapped His arms around her, murmuring soft words and stroking her hair. Fawn softly sighed and drifted off to sleep. He smiled at holding His treasure in His arms and joined her in His dreams. Tomorrow was soon enough to worry about the future.

Chapter 7

Fawn was looking much better upon waking. Thomas bathed and dressed her in a fresh gown, robe and slippers. Putting her in the chair by the fire, He told her she could sit up to eat, read and play quiet games with emma or katy. She was to nap when she was tired. Katy arrived with their breakfast, smiling when she saw fawn by the fire. After instructing katy to help emma find some books and games, Thomas and fawn ate breakfast together. He was pleased to see her eat with some appetite. Chatting with fawn while she laid out Thomas' clothing, emma informed them that josie has arrived and with katy's help was quickly adapting to the kitchen and laundry room. He took His clothes and entered the bathroom to begin His day. Coming back into the room, He smiled when He saw that emma was giving fawn at manicure. The girls were chattering softly with giggles and smiles. Leaving the room with a "have a good morning", Thomas went to His study.

He called katy to ask her to bring Him jerica's food and to attend Him in the study. When she arrived and set down the tray, He told her that she was to have josie collect the laundry from his bathroom. Emma would clean the suite. For lunch, katy and josie were to join the other girls for an hour or so, getting to know each other. She left and He sat back to contemplate how to proceed from here. Thomas made some notes then called His secretary to inform her He had a family emergency and wouldn't be in for the rest of the week. She would please reschedule all His appointments to the following week.

He picked up jerica's food and proceeded to the punishment room, locking the door behind Him. Setting the tray on a table, He sat in His chair. Jerica scurried to kneel at His feet with His head bowed, trying not to look at the tray. He tossed her a gag instructing her to put it on as He wanted her to focus on listening rather than spouting more excuses and apologies. Thomas went on tell her that not only had she disgraced the household and sisters, she had disgraced Him. She had obviously forgotten her training so would begin at the beginning of the lessons He had taught her. Snapping on a leash to her collar, He pulled her over to the manacles on the wall, He told her to face away from Him. Jerica complied as held silent as He fastened her wrists and ankles. Getting out the long paddle, Thomas explained that first, He had counted 13 bruises on fawn's body. She would receive one swat for each bruise. Nodding, she braced herself for the first blow. By the 13th, she had tears running down her cheeks and flaming pain across her backside. He removed her gag and began drilling her on the 6 tenets of submission: honesty, obedience, trust, respect, commitment and communication. Each time she hesitated or gave an inadequate answer, she received another swat and had to start over. An hour or so later, Thomas was satisfied with her answers. Taking her down and leading her to the training mat, they moved on to basic submissive commands: sit, kneel, display, heel, etc. He retrieved the leather knotted flogger and each time her position was not correct, that body part was lashed. This did not take as long, as jerica was quicker to comply properly. Thomas instructed her to leave her leash on until she had permission to remove it. He gave her a note pad and pen. She was to write a one page report on each tenet by morning with perfect penmanship. Allowed to eat after He left, He admonished her not to bathe as her body should reflect the smudges she put on the household.

Returning to His study, after checking on the girls, He worked on His business, then joined the 4 girls for dinner in His suite. When dinner was done, they played a rousing game of rummy, then the other girls were dismissed for the night. Once again, He pampered fawn, dressed her in a fresh gown and put her to bed at His side. As He drifted off to sleep, He knew they had a good start on rebuilding into a stronger family.

Chapter 8

The next 3 days proceeded in the same way. Thomas and the girls getting to know each other, fawn recovering and getting stronger each day. Jerica struggled with her reports, but after more punishment and drilling, finally got all 6 correct. Early evening of the 3 day, Dr. Strong returned and pronounced fawn well enough to take up her new duties. That night, they all had a celebration dinner in the dining room. They truly had formed a family, with defined roles of course. After an enjoyable even, the Doctor on His way home, everyone retired for the night. Thomas and fawn followed the routine that had been set, but after the pampering was quiet loving before sleep.

The next morning was taken up with breakfast, chores and getting fawn moved back to her room. After lunch, Thomas moved to the punishment room with the 4 girls trailing behind, heads bowed. They were a vision of a rainbow, katy in blue, fawn in green, josie in rosy pink and emma in rich purple. Thomas directed the girls to the four pillows flanking His chair with a hand signal. As one, they all kneeled, backs straight, heads up and waited quietly. Thomas sat in His chair and called jerica to kneel before Him. First He drilled her in the 6 tenets, then told her how the household would be reorganized. Jerica's eyes flashed before she lowered then quickly and said "yes Lord Thomas". Rising, Thomas indicated for emma to join Him. Giving jerica's leash to emma, He informed jerica that she was now under the supervision of emma and would obey her as if she were He. Emma tossed her a plain tan tunic, instructing her to get dressed and lead her from the room for her first lesson. Thomas turned to the others and said to return to their work. As they scampered out of the room, each got a friendly pat on their backsides.

Over the next week, the household settled into a routine. Fawn, katy and josie bonding into a team, emma leading jerica through learning chores and jerica seeming to accept her new position. However, Thomas caught the smirking looks while observing the camera feeds, the girls reporting mumbling remarks made under jerica's breath, and her unwillingness to meld with the group. But after a day or two, jerica seemed to fall into obedience and submission once more. At the end of the week, Lord Thomas unleashed jerica and told her she could return to her red tunics. Emma returned to the Academy with a letter of praise for Jonathan, an open invitation to visit whenever she was able and a $1,000 bonus that with Jonathan's permission was all for her.

Lord Thomas returned to work splitting His hours between the office and home. The household moved forward with contentment and happiness. But there was a shadow of tension underlying the whole. From what He observed, jerica was not fitting in, keeping to herself. The girls tried to include her in their chatter and fun, but jerica would have nothing to do with them. One evening, as He sat eating dinner, He heard voices rising in the kitchen. Approaching the doorway, He heard jerica complaining about how many pots and pans there were to wash and josie responding that she cooked to please Lord Thomas. Jerica flew across the room and began pinching and slapping josie. Thomas entered the room and said "Enough" and snapped His fingers. All four girls dropped to their knees. Instructing katy and fawn to tend to josie, He turned to jerica and told her to follow Him.

Thomas lead her to the car and tethered her in the back. Then starting the car and putting it into gear, He told her that she was no longer welcomed in His household and would be sold. After arriving at the local D/s club, He told the manager that she would be presented at the next auction, but would need to be temper trained before then. A week later, Thomas attended the auction and watched her be sold, collecting her price with a cut for the club for her room and board and training. Then He walked away, that chapter of His life done with.

Returning home, He gathered His girls together and told them the 3 of them would work together to take care of the housemaid chores. Thomas knew that finally, they had created a happy home and family.

Epilogue - 1 year later

Lord Thomas and fawn enter the noisy kitchen. Katy and josie were busily preparing the food for tonight's party with the help of bryan and scott. The boys had been added to the household just short of a year ago to tend to the cars and the outside of the house and yard along with being companions for the girls. Fawn had been moved into the Master's suite. Thomas and fawn looked at each other with a sparkle of love in their eyes and soft smiles. Tonight would be a celebration of their happy "family". A soft coo drew their eyes to Thomas' arms where their daughter, rosie, lay snuggled and content.

12