Journey of the Whiteboi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up. "Oh hi," she stated blandly and went right back to her phone.

"No kiss, no hug, nothing? I thought. "How did your meeting go?" I asked, desperately trying to get some conversation going between the two of us.

"It went fine," she responded looking over at me and suddenly softening. "I'm sorry, Honey," she said as she turned her deep blue eyes on me and approached. "I've just got a lot on my mind right now," as she put her arms around my shoulders, bent her neck and passionately kissed me. If I had been wearing glasses when she surfaced for air, I would have been looking into a fog bank.

"I've got a special dinner planned for us this evening," I beamed. I'd cooked her personal favorite meal; roast lamb and the smell of it cooking permeated the house. I had pan fried baby carrots, baby peas and mashed potatoes on the go to go with it and, another favorite of hers, Home-made peach cobbler for desert.

Her smile brightened her face. "I can smell it! Thank you so much, Sweetheart! I'm going to go and take a bath. I'll be right out to enjoy and be enjoyed," she smiled provocatively and skipped off into the bathroom.

She was out in about half an hour, just as I was putting dinner on the table. Her golden blonde curls draped over her delicate shoulders looked magnificent and she'd put on long, dangly earrings to go with it which framed her face beautifully. She had on a black negligee under a light housecat that contrasted beautifully with her white skin.

"You look beautiful, Sweetheart!" I gushed. "Come, sit down and eat. You must be hungry," I said as I uncorked a bottle of rosette that I'd bought to go with this. She complimented me by finishing what I'd given her and asking for more, which I immediately supplied. I brought her a hot, fresh after dinner coffee with the peach cobbler then slid in beside her to enjoy the tasty pastry and to get reacquainted after our long separation.

I played music for her, and she danced. We both had a marvellous time until both of us were exhausted late into the night. She looked at me with her bedroom eyes as she approached me. I slid around on the piano bench to receive her. She leaned down and brushed by lips with hers, then licked lightly before sliding her supple tongue into my mouth.

Immediately, my temperature was on the rise along with my heart and pulse rates. I hadn't jerked off for the last few nights, so my nuts were very full, and I was very easily excited. Her wanton tongue and soft lips caressed my mouth, and I felt the effervescence deep within myself starting already. She didn't even have to touch me to make me hard right now.

Staying lip locked with me, she took my hands and walked me over to the bedroom door. Standing in the doorway, she raised her arms which was our signal for me to strip her down. Considering what she was almost wearing, the task was fairly easy. I dropped the article on the floor, and we continued deeper into the chamber. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she applied slight pressure, letting me know to sink to my knees, so I smiled and obeyed her unspoken instructions.

I took her thong in my teeth and began to pull it down over her shapely hips and off her legs. She raised her leg and put it on the bed, exposing her perfect marble arch to me once again. I rose up and slipped my tongue into her moistening cunt. She cooed with pleasure as I slid up to her reddening little clitty and flickered lightly over it. Plunging back down, I licked all around her wonderful opening then inserted two fingers deep inside her twat and began the come-hither hither motion on her G-spot that would hasten her orgasm. I floated my tongue back up her slot and lavished generous attention on her tight and spiky little clitty. Her moans and squirming which only encouraged me to continue.

The motion of my fingers inside her strummer her G-spot and my tongue flickering over her clitty soon started the contractions deep inside her which led to a mind bending, body crunching orgasmic experience. She screamed as it took hold and began to carry her along in it's powerful current. Satisfied with my efforts, I began to climb up her body ready to impale her with my little clit of a cock.

"No, no!" she breathed. "Put Connor on!" I dutifully climbed down and fixed the fake phallus to my waist. Climbing back up on her, I pumped a little more pressure into the dildo and fed the tip into her pulsating muff. "Oh, yeah!" she gasped as I slid inside her. Stretch my twat right out! God, that feels good!" she moaned as I continued.

She groaned loudly as I brushed her cervix deep inside her. My hips began their rhythmic dance almost automatically, pulling out almost all the way and then slowly pushing back in until she moaned, "Harder and faster!" she cried. I picked up the tempo and soon, we were bumping pelvises together in time with one another. She was moaning loudly when the next set of contractions hit her, and she began to cum again.

Pumping in and out for a few more minutes caused her to go into multiples and dance like a marionette on a sexual string, screaming and moaning her pleasure into the night. It was a glorious sight to behold, my sweet wife in full sexual freefall.

I whipped the dildo off and prepared to impale her with my little dick.

"Can I suck you off instead?" she asked as she began to scramble between my legs.

"Okay," I replied, somewhat dismayed that I was not going to enjoy her hot, juicy pussy. She was an expert when it came to sucking a cock. She always knew just how to wring exactly what she wanted from it. In no time I was quivering and moaning in the ecstasy her hot mouth and acrobatic tongue were providing. A few minutes more and I was fountaining all the cum I'd been saving into her savoury mouth.

Once I'd stopped pumping, she crawled up my body, pressed her lips to mine and shoved a ball of cum into my mouth. She backed off to see the impression. "Why not?" I thought as I swallowed, much to her great joy.

"That is so hot!" she giggled with her eyes smouldering. "I think it would be equally hot to see your pretty lips wrapped around a nice sized cock."

That comment blew my mind. "You would? I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I think it would be equally hot if not hotter!" We then curled up together, spooning as lovers do and fell asleep.

The day after she got home, I was going over some bills when I found an anomaly. "Hon?" I asked, being as congenial as possible.

"Yes, Dear," she said from her seat at the table where she was having a coffee and reading a magazine.

"Did you pay the gas bill last month?" I asked innocently enough.

That's when she exploded. "Don't you ever pay anything around here? You sit around all day and do nothing. Are you even looking for a job? You just expect me to do it all! Jesus, get off your fuckin' ass and do something!" She had worked herself up into a real lather by this time.

"I've just had it," she fumed as she rushed up from the table. "I'm going to my mother's!" she screamed before throwing a few clothes and toiletries into a suitcase and storming out, jumping in her car and roaring out of the driveway. I was alone on what was supposed to be the happiest weekend of the month. I was distraught and just sat down and cried.

Feeling lost, very upset and feeling quite alone, I took out the card I'd been given out of my wallet and agonized in my pain or confusion over phoning Virginia. Finally, with trembling hands, I dialed the number.

"Hello?" she asked when she picked up the phone.

"Hi Virginia! It's Da... Whiteboi," I said in an even tone.

"Oh, hi Whiteboi! Great to hear from you!" she greeted. "Have you decided to take me up on my offer?" she chided.

"Well, yes," I said quietly. "I was wondering if we could try it out on a trial basis?" I bargained.

"Sure, Sugar. Text me the address where you are." I texted my address to her phone. A few minutes later, she was back. "It'll take me about forty minutes to get there, okay? That gives you plenty of time to get ready."

"Okay," I returned, just happy that I wouldn't be alone tonight. I didn't know how safe that would have been in my stressed condition and I knew I needed company around me.

I packed up my laptop and a few changes of clothes and toiletries I threw in a bag. I really didn't expect to be around here much with all that had happened, so I took what I thought I would need for an extended stay. I made sure all the doors were locked and that the lights and furnace were off before collecting my things and heading out the front door.

As she had promised, she arrived about forty minutes later. I smiled, "Hi Virginia!" and tossed the scant possessions I had in the back seat and got in, feeling I was about to go through emotional overload. As soon I closed the door, she looked at me and said, "What's the matter, Honey?" she asked with genuine concern as she carefully pulled away from the curb.

"Damn, this lady reads me too easily! I thought I'd hidden it so well, too!" I thought as I continued looking down. "My wife and I just had an epic fight over money. She's taken off to her mother's for God only knows how long. I just asked her if she's paid something I was under the impression she was going to pay and she freaked out at me. I don't do enough; I don't pay enough. I just want it to stop," I said on the verge of tears. I just sat for a few minutes collection my composure before admitting, "I think my marriage is over, Virginia," I said on the verge of tears.

"Aww, Honey," she said with heartfelt sympathy and touched my shoulder to show her support. "Hang in there, you'll pull through," she mentioned with confidence in her voice. "I'm so sorry about what happened between you and your wife, Whiteboi," always sucks when that happens," she soothed sympathetically in a low voice. "I'm here for you, Baby," she assured.

"Thanks Virginia. I appreciate that," I said sounding crestfallen. We drove the rest of the way to her place in silence, such was my confusion and pain. My whole world had just been turned upside down yet this woman whom I'd just met was willing to stand by me when my wife would not. The emotion was almost overwhelming.

She unlocked the door to her large, open concept condo and beckoned me inside with a smile. In large room, there was a big screen television set up in one corner, a central fireplace and a white sectional set in front of it. Nestled inside the sectional was a large oak table with brass accents. Across from this to the right was a large dining room table with eight settings at it. The walls were covered in black art tastefully arranged. The central feature of the opposite wall was baby grand piano that beckoned to me from the moment I saw it.

"Feel free to sit down at the piano. I'll fix us something hot to drink," she said as she walked toward a hallway at the back of the room. I sat down at the black, baby grand piano that been beckoning to me and began to play any selection that came to mind. Anything to keep my mind off what had happened that afternoon.

She was thrilled with my ability. "That was wonderful!" she called from the kitchen. "Oh, I can't remember the last time anyone serenaded me with such lovely playing, Whiteboi! I stand by my original assessment; you really are very good!"

She returned from the kitchen with two steaming mugs of liquid in her hands. I stood up as she re-entered the room an put the mugs on the table. "Drink up, you'll feel better," she said in a soothing voice. I found out by tasting the elixir that it was an exceptionally fine hot chocolate. "Tonight, we'll just get acquainted. She switched on the television to reveal inter-racial porn in progress, replete with subliminal messages like black superiority, white inferiority, surrender to the BNWO and others. These flashed by too fast for the conscious mind to pick up, be the messages made it through to the subconscious where they could to the most good. I was transfixed.

"Oh, you like that, do you Whiteboi?" she giggled when she saw my reaction.

"Uh huh," I breathed as I watched, and my clit reacted in my pants. "I only started watching inter-racial porn a little while ago, but I find it fascinating."

"Good!" she said as though ticking something off a checklist.

"Okay, tonight, considering what's just happened to you, we'll just sit around and talk and watch my movies. It'll allow you to become a little more comfortable, okay?" she assured.

"Whatever you think is best," I said now feeling fully defeated.

When we were finished our hot chocolate, she fixed me with her gaze. "Let's go sit over in the living room where it's more comfortable," she suggested. I trailed after her to the sectional where she turned on the gas and the fire burst to life.

"So, what do you think of my pad?" she asked with a smug grin and indicating her abode.

"It's fantastic! It really is," I complimented. "Beautifully appointed for a beautiful woman," I grinned. I really did think the place was beautiful and wondered about the upkeep as I looked around to cement the details in my mind. "Must cost you a mint!"

She was so easy to talk to and I felt so at ease around her that my pain was soon dulled and as was our practice, talked well into the night again. "Are you getting sleepy?" she asked as she watched me yawn.

" I canna tella lie," I smiled. "Yes, I'm starting to lose track of the conversation," I admitted.

"Aww, poor, tuckered out, little Whiteboi," she grinned as she got up and took me by the hand. She walked down the short hallway where there were two doors on the left and one on the right.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked in my naivety thinking she would be going to the spare room or something.

I'd like you to sleep in bed with me, if you are ready for that," she mentioned. My temperature began to rise as quickly as panic began to rear it's ugly head. I think I look best naked in the dark. What if she wanted to see me with no clothes on? I felt my mind begin to slip into panic mode.

You can have that side as she began to change into night wear. I turned around, stripped out of my pants and shirt as quickly as possible before jumping beneath the sheets to hide my semi-naked body. She finished what she was doing at her dresser, turned off the lights and got into bed beside me and we both fell asleep.

Emotion overwhelmed me some time later and I must have been sobbing in my sleep. The next thing I knew, I was cuddled up to Virginia's treasure of a chest and her voice was soothing me. I fell back to sleep with strange and terrifying dreams filling my head until early afternoon when I woke up alone in the giant bed. I went for my morning constitutional, brushed my teeth, got dressed and then went in search of my gorgeous hostess.

I found her in the kitchen. "Good morning, Whiteboi. Want some coffee?" she asked cordially.

"Oh, yes please! My head feels like it's full of cotton. All these late nights, I guess," I assumed. I never dreamed that she might be spiking my drinks.

"I wanted to have French toast for breakfast. Do you know how to make that?" she asked.

"I can give it a shot," I winked, and she laughed.

"Well, let's go, hotshot!" she giggled. "Impress me!"

I set about the kitchen gathering the requisite equipment and ingredients asking questions about the locations of instruments and implements and whipped her up my special version of French toast which included cinnamon and nutmeg.

"Oh! This is really good, Whiteboi! I may just have to hire you on to cook!" she joked, taking another bite. I sat across the table from her with an identical plate, munching and swallowing thoughtfully.

After I had cleared the dishes, I tried to call my wife, but the call just went straight to voicemail. I tried this daily at first, then every few days, then once a week to once every few weeks, never being successful. After that, I just stopped trying.

"Today, I thought we could try a few standard things," she stated as she led me back into the bedroom.

"What things?" I asked.

Ch. 4 A Brand New You

"You'd better come into the bedroom," she said with a smile and then took my hand and led me to her chamber where she sat me on the big California King sized bed then opened a door into what looked like a huge walk-in closet.

She was rummaging in her walk-in closet when she yelled out to me, "The first thing to do is to rid your boy of all that nasty hair," she said in a matter-of-fact kind of way.

"My body hair?" I asked in a slightly bewildered voice.

"Yes, having smooth skin will help you to feel more feminine. What do you think?" she asked as she re-emerged with a box of hair removal equipment. "You don't have much and I was wondering if you wanted to go completely smooth."

"If you think it's the way to go, who am I to argue?" I replied congenially.

"Okay, the first thing you need to do is to take off your boy clothes. You won't need them much more anyway. I shrugged and began to take my clothes off. "You really do have a nice, feminine face," she remarked as she watched me move.

I stuttered and almost froze when it came to undoing the button on my jeans and drawing down the zipper. "What's the matter, Hon?" she asked with genuine concern in her voice.

"Well," I began, "I'm not the most heavily endowed individual," I said in an embarrassed tone.

She laughed. "It's ok, Whiteboi. None of you white bois are particularly well endowed. It's just part of being white," she explained. This bolstered my confidence, so I stripped off my pants and underwear then stood naked as a jaybird before her. She didn't laugh at the size of my clit or poke fun. She merely looked me up and down, took a small device from the box and plugged it in. "This is a laser hair removal machine," she said. "You have sparse enough body hair that this should suffice to remove it all."

As I stood in front of her, she ran the machine up and down my body. "This will last a lot longer than shaving and after a few applications, the hair won't grow anymore," she informed me as she went about her work, starting at my feet, being careful around my crotch and up to my chest and arms. She stood up and carefully did my face. I was now completely hairless except for the platinum shock on top of my head. I touched my body and face in a bit of wonder. It felt strange both from the laser and the lack of hair.

She finished her task and snapped the machine off, unplugged it and returned it to the box. She drew out another box, which she immediately ripped open. Inside was a variety of metal rings, pegs and a lock and a tube. "What's that?" I asked.

"This is a brand-new beginners chastity device for you. "You have to admit that little clitty of yours deserves to be locked up, doncha think?" she answered by way of a question.

"I suppose," I said feeling a little bewildered with it all.

"Great, then it's settled," she concluded as she began to assemble the device around my clit and balls. When she was finished, I looked down and saw my clitty encased in pink plastic. "Isn't that cute?" she tittered as she locked me up and labeled the key Whiteboi, then put it on a chain around her neck with dozens of others.

"What are all those?" I asked naively as I stared at the set.

She looked at me and gave a wicked grin. "I have white bois locked up all over the city," she giggled as she dropped the chain down her shirt and between her glorious breasts, hiding the keys from the view of the world once again. "But you're special," she grinned as she gazed at me.

She looked at me and smiled. "Okay, turn around," she ordered. I did as I had been bid and obeyed her command. I felt her hand on my back, bending me over. I jumped a little when she applied some lube to my tight and sensitive, little asshole. Then I felt her trying to worm something inside.