All Comments on 'Journey to Bi - Beginning Pt. 02'

by playbluesguitar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Part 2 didn't certainly disappoint, and it was a nice next step, but it's a shame the enjoyment you and James were finding in each other had to end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really liked this story I would love to have a friend like that be even more awesome if my wife watched!!!

titluver60titluver607 months ago

I loved this story! I completely understand about the "no to anal" part. I think I would really love to find a guy to share oral pleasure with, but I wouldn't want to take it further.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19696 months ago

Shame that the relationship had to end. The connection was solidifying and both men progressed in the process of new sexual experiences. Hope the protagonist finds his way to more, in-depth encounters!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like this series very much. I hope you take it further. I really think you should try having a man fuck you though. If feeling a man cum in your mouth is turning you on, knowing that he cums in your ass would be ecstatic. Cumming in his ass is equally satisfying beyond belief. Go for it.

phallusterphalluster6 months ago

Thank you for sharing your journey. It's too bad it took you getting through a sexless marriage to get there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I too am a married man that has discovered the excitement of sucking cock. There's just something about the feeling as his cock gets hard in your mouth along with the moans of pleasure. It's almost a power trip that you can do this to a person. Making my wife cum when I go down on her is great, but sucking a cock and tasting the precum as you work on him is better. Then to have your mouth filled with cum is the best. I had an Asian guy that I used to blow on a regular basis...unfortunately Covid and the lack of Craigslist ended that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userplaybluesguitar@playbluesguitar
Older writer who enjoys writing stories about my experiences with people I've met over the years.