All Comments on 'Journey to Bi - Beginning Pt. 05'

by playbluesguitar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Whether you continue this now, later or not at all it's been an interesting journey to take with you. I don't know if this is based in fact or something that come from fantasy and imagination, but this story has always had a natural and realistic feel to it with its well written believable characters. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this series! While I do like wild and crazy fantasies, the episodes in this series reflect real life encounters. They are not always perfect, but they can be so satisfying at times that the less than fulfilling ones are just steps along the way to sexual ecstasy. Thanks for sharing your talent as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad he’s not having sex with wifey anymore..so hot to watch someone just gradually accept that they’re totally gay…it’s sweet but he’s also just helpless before the power of cock..no going back baby…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for this series. I found a lot of my own Story in it, starting with the change in relationsship w/ wife, through supressed bi feelings from youth until finally starting to give in Bi fantasies.

Also the struggles and sometimes awkward situations during the 1st encounters and the wish to talk openly w/ wife about it...

Maybe I should write my own story- someday

Looking fwd to any updates of this journey series

phallusterphalluster6 months ago

Love this series. It would be interesting to know how the wife, who chooses to deny her husband sex, would react to learning that he is now fulfilling his needs with men. Would she prefer it be with women so she wouldn't have to confront sexuality? Or would she be happier that he was having sex with men and not other women?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I find it strange that a wife who has lost interest in sex has a problem when her husband masterbates. It helps keeping him from chéating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userplaybluesguitar@playbluesguitar
Older writer who enjoys writing stories about my experiences with people I've met over the years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES