All Comments on 'Journey to Discovery Pt. 01 - At the Bar'

by nakedmanmeat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
justins961justins961almost 2 years ago

A brilliant start. Looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I met Sophia much like this. I was in a bar with a couple of my friends when she walked in. Almost every eye was on her. She was in a leather skirt and silky top. You could tell she was brakes by the gentle sway of her tits when she walked. I watched as several of the guys got shot down as they approached her at the bar. About a half hour later the bartender brought me over another beer and said that the blonde woman bought it for me and would like to speak to me. I was so nervous. She told me her name was Sophia and she had been watching me. She said that she really liked how I looked in my jeans. Then she asked if I had ever had sex with a married woman. I said no. She then asked if I wanted to try it. It turns

Ed outh that her husband was sitting across the bar watching her get hit on. Apparently he also loved to watch her have sex with younger guys. He was probably in his fifties and she was maybe 35. She convinced me to come home with them by rubbing my dick in my pants. This was the start of a very great period in my life. I probably fucked Sophia 300 times over the next couple of years. She even surprised me with a foursome with two of her friends.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

As a gentle domme myself who likes one-sided nudity? This was exquisite. Good pacing with a great way to set the right tone, relatable dialogue, consensual pickup at a bar without the usual extremes on this site, mutual enjoyment of femdom rather than the usual sexual assault on this site, and as someone with preferences of her own, I actually enjoyed the large breast focus. I have to give you props for how she was encouraging and teasing rather than sadistically abusing him, since "encouraging and teasing" is the same way I domme men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Make this story perfect by making her married. Cheating married women are hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not as many woman are into this type of playng with male nudity, as the writer would like us to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a sexual fantasy...I don't think the writer is trying to make us "believe" anything. So many commenters here seem to be in pursuit of realism...very curious for a site that most likely use as a masturbatory aid.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

I have to agree with Anon #3 in response to Anon #2. The writer isn't trying to make us "believe" in anything. The fact you question the existence of women like this is also strange when I say literally two comments before yours that I'm a woman who actually enjoys male nudity, so... I'm not sure you know how it feels to have someone doubting you exist.

There's also, again as Anon #3 brought up, the fact this is an erotica website. Stories here are used for masturbatory aid, sexual arousal, and stories about things that most media don't have the age rating to go into. Anon #2, the fact you think stories here are trying to make you "believe" something suggests more about you and your grasp on the difference between fiction and reality than it does about the author, so it's not the criticism you seem to believe it is.

fainting_goatfainting_goat2 months ago

I would like this to happen to me. Minus the premature ejaculation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakedmanmeat@nakedmanmeat
I'm a huge fan of cfnm (male exhibitionists with female voyeurs) stories and experiences, and have a number of stories I want to tell in this space! I have recently started expanding my interests, and kind of feel like I'm changing in ways that are fun! I'm interested in explo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES