Joy and Ray Ch. 02

Story Info
Joy and Ray have dinner with Flynn.
889 words
3.64
4.6k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray had invited Flynn and Rebecca to dinner the next weekend.

Flynn arrives alone.

Rebecca had been called in to work at the last minute and he did not want to let them down.

Ray, Joy, and Flynn sit and have a few aperitifs and start talking about the art exhibition. Ray said he liked the way Joy's body looked next to Flynn's and vice versa.

Ray said he fancied trying out taking some photos of Joy and Flynn if they wanted to. They were both keen. Ray was too.

He loved the contrast and thought taking photos of Joy's body next to Flynn's would give him a lot of pleasure.

Ray had an old Polaroid and had some films but had no idea if they would still work.He looked it out.

First, a light meal was served. Tonight, Joy had prepared fish and steamed vegetables. There was rice too for Ray and Flynn.

They had a short discussion about what they should try and do.

After the meal, they headed upstairs and Joy and Flynn undressed.

Ray wanted to take a shot of Joy standing naked in front of Flynn's naked body. Joy stood in position. She could feel Flynn behind her. He was getting excited. So was she.

Ray took the photo.

They all waited for the image to develop and Ray peeled the layer off to reveal the result.

Ray was happy. Joy and Flynn were too.

Next, Flynn sat in a chair and Joy sat on him. Flynn put one hand on each of her breasts and splayed his fingers out. They looked fantastic against Joy's skin. Flynn could feel Joy's nipples stiffen under his touch. He was getting larger. He let his phallus raise in front of her torso. Ray thought it made a delicious photograph.

It did. Ray, Joy, and Flynn loved it. Flynn suggested a profile shot of Joy's breast against his torso. He thought he would like to see that.

Joy said she would like to go on her knees and stretch out so that Flynn could be behind her and lay his phallus out along the length of her back.

The pair posed for these. Ray was getting excited too.

Flynn noticed. Joy did too.

Flynn and Joy were really turned on. They both loved the poses, the skin on skin, their odours...

Ray loved looking at them together. He loved seeing Joy so excited.

She loved seeing Flynn's cock in the flesh and on film. She wanted it again.

Flynn and Ray knew she did.

Flynn said to Ray, would you like to watch me make love with Joy. You can join in if you like.

Ray said he would watch and join in. They were all happy with the photos so far. He might take some more. He knew that him and Joy would love looking at them later.

Flynn lifted Joy up and walked around the room with her. She spotted the reflection of his buttocks side on in the mirror. Ooh! She loved his deep side dimple. He was a man of power.

He lay her on the bed and tongued her nipples.

Ray popped the Polaroid in. He got a beautiful photo.

Flynn then rubbed his bristles against Joy's nipples. He remembered how much she loved this and how wet she got. She was writhing immediately.

Flynn showed her his cock. He knew she liked to look, most women did, and men.

Joy was moaning when her nipples were being bristled. They had a connection that made her want a man inside her.

She was silent looking at Flynn. He had a gorgeous cock. It was sleek, shiny, glossy, and it had a crystal globe of precum on the tip of his glans. It sent her crazy.

He took his glans and rubbed it and his precum along her petals. Flynn loved looking at her too.

He took some lube and fingered around her rim. Mmm, not this time. It was responsive, but I can wait.

He motioned to Ray to take over Joy's breasts.

Ray was happy to.

Joy was very stimulated. Flynn was finding entry a bit easier this time. He was loving it. They all were.

Joy was loving the bristles, the tongue and the fingers on her nipples.

She was loving the feeling of Flynn's huge cock inside her. He was slow, then fast, then stopped just when he sensed she thought was going to come.

She was on the brink so many times.

She could see Ray, erect too. She loved his cock too.

Flynn started moving again. She could feel him get bigger, feel his pulsing.

She felt his balls move a little and his cock move back slightly. Then he did some rapid hard thrusts that tipped her over the edge. She moaned with delight, a strange guttural moan.

Flynn had shot his spunk into her. They were both smiling.

Ray was stroking himself, Joy took his cock in her mouth. He filled her with his spunk. She kissed him to give him some and kept some for herself. Joy loved spunk.

They lay resting for 30 minutes.

Kissing each other, Joy lying in the middle between Ray and Flynn.

Can you make next week, Flynn?

I can't wait to show Rebecca the photos, says Joy. They smile.