Joy and Ray Ch. 03

Story Info
Joy, minus Ray, and an old friend get together with Flynn.
2.9k words
4.42
2.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny Tuesday morning when Joy answered the phone. Julie, her school friend, had called to tell her that she was back in town after living interstate for 7 years. She had broken up with her husband Steve, and had decided to move back to her home town. Joy was shocked to hear that they had split up and suggested they meet for coffee the next day.

Joy and Julie had a deep affection for each other which almost spilled over into the physical on occasion. They loved seeing each other’s naked bodies in the shower room after sports,  and, over the years, saw the gradual development of their breasts and pubis, in fact Julie had fashioned her pubis into the shape of a heart which had really impressed Joy. Although nothing really happened between them they had brushed each other’s nipples and commented on how nice it felt,  but both would have preferred to have been touched by a boy and often giggled at the thought. 
Before meeting Steve in her twenties, Julie had had many sexual experiences with both men and women, she was quite worldly and adventurous,  whereas Joy had only ever been with Ray. 
Over coffee, Julie explained about Steve not wanting to make love with her anymore and that he moved overseas about eighteen months ago. The separation was amicable, but she hadn’t had any sexual desire for well over two years, she just wasn’t interested. 
Julie asked Joy how things were going with her and Ray, Joy told her that everything was good and that Ray was interstate with business and would be back in a week or so. She then excitedly told her about Rebecca and Flynn. Julie was absolutely astonished that sweet little miss goody two shoes Joy had done such a thing. Joy went on to tell her the events leading up to it, how the photo she saw at the gallery had ignited her imagination about feeling a large black man inside her. Julie placed her hand on Joy’s and murmured quietly “Oooh, I know, they’re fantastic”. Joy went on to tell her about her experience with Rebecca, now that really got Julie’s attention, she started  to stroke Joy’s arm softly and asked her if she enjoyed it, Joy answered in a soft sexy whisper, yes. 
With that, Julie asked her if she’d like to be somewhere more private, again Joy whispered softly, yes. At that moment, the sexual tension between them was palpable. 

They took two cars and arrived at Julie’s place about twenty minutes later, they were touching and kissing  as Julie opened the front door. Once inside, they fell onto the bed in a frenzy of kissing, touching and undressing. They kissed deeply as they felt their nipples together, Julie reached down and slid a finger into Joy‘s wet opening, my god that’s beautiful whispered Julie, Joy squirmed and opened her legs wide, at which Julie positioned her face between Joy’s lovely thighs and presented her own sex to Joy, the aroma was intoxicating. They licked, kissed and slid their tongues into each other, climax after delicious climax shuddered through both of them until both were sated. After which they embraced and kissed passionately, their faces wet with love juice. 
After a short nap they kissed and basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking, Julie said that she’d love to meet Flynn and Rebecca, Joy replied that she’d talk to Ray and try and organise a meeting. Julie had to go so she got dressed and kissed Joy softly on the lips, they embraced and arranged to chat as soon a meeting with Flynn and Rebecca could be organised. 

Joy called Ray and told him about her time with Julie. He was so excited about it and only wished he could have been there. With that, she told him that Julie wanted to meet Flynn and Rebecca, he said he’d get onto it straight away. The following day, Ray called Joy and told her that Flynn could only make it on Friday night and that Rebecca was still not back, which meant that it would only be her Julie and Flynn as he wouldn’t be back either. 

Friday night was nice summer evening, Joy was wearing a lace skirt and a low cut blouse, and Julie was in a thin floral dress, both looked stunning.  They. were sipping Chardonnay and talking about their time at school when the doorbell rang, Joy sprang up excitedly and whispered, “He’s here”. 
Joy answered the door to see Flynn dressed immaculately in a dark blue suit, he leaned down and kissed her lips softly as he gently took her hand, Joy had almost forgotten what a handsome man he was. She
ushered Flynn into the sitting room to meet Julie, the air was electric with delicious anticipation. 
Julie was sitting on the large sofa, Joy introduced Flynn and beckoned Flynn to also sit on the sofa, he kissed Julie’s hand and sat beside her, Joy fetched another glass and poured him a drink. All three knew why he was there. Flynn thanked Joy and complimented the ladies on how beautiful they looked. Joy sat on the other side of him and rested her hand on his, Flynn felt a luscious urge rising and turned Joy’s face to his to kiss her. 
Joy responded enthusiastically,  they kissed deeply then broke it off and apologised to Julie, at which, Julie told them to continue, Julie had noticed a large bulge in Flynn’s lap and was starting to get excited. 
Joy reached over and placed Julie’s hand on Flynn’s lap, she gasped audibly as she felt his girth and started stroking his enormous shaft through the fabric. Flynn turned to Julie and started kissing her. 
Joy got up and left Flynn and Julie to explore each other, she then took the wine and glasses into the bedroom and lit some scented candles, the different colours from the candlebowls played on the white walls in an almost psychedelic fashion. Joy had by now put on a peach coloured negligée and called them into the bedroom. 
They entered the bedroom half undressed and obviously aroused, she in bra and panties, he in boxer shorts.  Flynn removed Julie’s bra, revealing her gorgeous firm breasts and then gathered both women and brought them close to him, he then pressed his hardness against each of them in turn as they huddled together. Joy then took off her negligée to feel Flynn’s hard body against her breasts, all three feeling each other’s naked skin on the other. Flynn leaned down and slipped Julie’s panties over her hips and then removed his shorts. The shadow play of his magnificent manhood on the wall was reminiscent of the bowsprit of a mighty sailing ship. Both women began caressing his shaft and balls, the sounds of gasps, moans and groans filled the air, not least from Flynn. Joy felt Julie’s hand caress her breast and turned to kiss her, the intoxicating combination of sights, sounds, aromas and touch put them on that beautiful erotic plateau seldom reached, such was the euphoria, the  moment was all that mattered. They kissed and explored each other whilst stroking Flynn, thumbing the copious precum over his huge glans. Almost in an act of ritualistic worship, they dropped  to their knees to  lick, suck and kiss his phallus, kissing each other as they tasted  his secretions. Flynn’s potency, with his huge member and large pendulous plumlike balls had them spellbound. 
Their night was just starting. 

With his powerful physique Flynn effortlessly carried both petite women to the bed and laid them down, he then got on his back between them, kissing and caressing them both as they stroked his chest and genitals. 
Writhing in ecstasy, Julie straddled his muscular thigh, her wetness leaving a glistening trail on his dark skin. Flynn positioned his bicep between Joy’s thighs and flexed it repeatedly, she rode it hungrily as she kissed him passionately. 
Flynn laid Julie on her back then kissed her breasts and tummy, moving his mouth slowly down towards her lovely heart shaped mound, Joy start to kiss her nipples as he darted his tongue towards her swollen clitoris, Julie’s hips rolled involuntarily. He tongued Julie’s labia, then he pushed his large tongue deep into her, tasting her sweet nectar, she was ready. 
After kissing her mouth and whispering how beautiful she was, he positioned himself between her thighs, displaying his hard throbbing penis to her. Joy took him in her hand and rubbed the tip over Julie’s wet  petals and gently parted them with her fingers as Flynn began  to slowly push into her. 
Joy held Julie’s face in her hands and looked deep into her eyes, she saw the pure ecstasy as Flynn penetrated her, his manhood parting and stretching her like she had never felt before, her sexual juices wetting between her buttocks. Once he had penetrated her, he held himself up hard, motionless, letting her get accustomed to his throbbing penis. They started to find their sensuous rhythm, as she rolled her hips and his clenched, dimpled buttocks moved back and forth. 
Each of his strokes went further into her hot, grasping vagina. 
Her petite white body against Flynn’s dark muscular frame looked exquisite, her legs spread wide apart allowing his balls to rub against her anus. She knew she was accomodating her lover fully, she felt her deepest recesses being touched, she whimpered and gasped with each beautiful stroke. 
Flynn leaned back whilst holding Julie’s buttocks firmly, he lifted her up to meet his slow, deliberate thrusts, Joy kissed Julie deeply and then placed a hand on her flat tummy,  she  could feel Flynn’s phallus moving in and out, causing her to groan. As Flynn gave Julie long firm strokes, Joy caressed his balls and licked his wet shaft, occasionally darting her tongue at Julie’s swollen clitoris, the moans and gasps of the women and Flynn’s deep resonant groans created a dissonant erotic chorus. 
Joy then started to kiss and lick his balls, causing him to thrust harder into Julie making her cry out in delicious pain, “Yes! Oh Yes!” she screamed. Flynn rammed her harder and faster, Julie threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his buttocks, bucking her hips against his increasingly ardent thrusts, his wet pubic hair sliding over her engorged clitoris as he angled his thrusts for maximum stimulation. Joy saw his balls retract and knew his ejaculation was imminent, so did Julie, “Seed me!” “Fill me!” she cried as she felt Flynn start to swell and pulsate. She then felt his spurts as the warm flood filled her. She moaned and squealed in delight as wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy rolled through her entire body, and then fell limp as it slowly subsided. Flynn leaned down and kissed her softly, withdrew his wet veiny phallus and laid on his back, both were panting. 
Flynn stroked Julie’s face tenderly as Joy kissed his genitals, then 
all three embraced, feeling the other’s skin against their own, no one said a word, enjoying the touching, feeling, the aromas of sex. 
They fell into a deep sleep for maybe twenty minutes and they slowly awakened, stretching and luxuriating on the silk sheets. Flynn kissed Joy and thanked her for introducing him to Julie, all three laughed and reciprocated their gratitude playfully. As Joy and Flynn started kissing more seriously, Julie began kissing Flynn’s thighs, his manhood stirring, she gently kissed and licked his growing shaft and cradled his weighty balls. Flynn groaned and murmured in pleasure. Joy opened her legs wide and he slid a large finger slowly into her, Joy sighed as Flynn told her how gorgeous she felt. Julie started to stroke Flynn’s now hard shaft as she gently bit and kissed Joy’s nipples in turn, she then moved down and darted her tongue softly over her clitoris, causing Joy to moan loudly. Flynn was starting to ooze again and Julie rubbed his beautiful glans over Joy’s glistening opening. Joy whimpered to Flynn “fill me, let me feel you deep inside me”.  He penetrated her slowly and gently, a little bit more with each deliberate stroke, Joy let out a deep guttural moan.  This time it was Julie that looked into Joy’s eyes, seeing the immense pleasure as Flynn masterfully drove into her. Julie slid her tongue into Joy’s pretty mouth and squeezed her nipples firmly, she could feel Joy’s groans through their kiss. Over and over Flynn pushed deep into Joy’s sweet, tight flower as Julie licked his wet phallus, she then got behind him and started licking his balls, he started to thrust harder and both he and Joy were moaning loudly. Julie then parted Flynn’s buttocks and drove her wet tongue into his anus. As she was tonguing him, Julie lubricated her finger with her own juices, waiting for Flynn to get close to orgasm. She saw signs of his pending climax and slid her slippery wet finger deep into him, with an ecstatic roar, he plunged totally into Joy and spurted his creamy essence  “Oh yes! Oh My God!!!” Joy cried, her arms and legs completely enveloping Flynn’s muscular body. Joy’s orgasm was long and intense until she finally went limp, panting as caught her breath. 
Julie then gathered Flynn’s creamy semen as it flowed from Joy and kissed her, sharing and tasting him. 
The three then huddled together and before too long feel into a deep sleep. 

The next morning Flynn awoke to find Joy and Julie kissing and fingering each other, Flynn began stroking himself and was soon fully erect, he kneeled next to the women and masturbated slowly and as Julie and Joy began to reach their climax, he moaned and ejaculated his semen all over their mouths as they kissed. 
Joy and Julie licked it off each other’s faces. Julie then asked Flynn to slap her on each cheek with his phallus, it was no longer fully erect but that was the way she liked it, she like the sound it made and the feel of it against her skin.
Flynn asked Joy and Julie to open their legs as he wanted to taste their juices. You two ladies taste fabulous, he said. You are both very sweet.
Joy and Julie then rose and went into the shower together. They soaped and shampooed each other. Joy applied conditioner to Julie’s little heart. Joy could feel Julie’s nipples were still hard so gave them a little nibble with her teeth. “Ooh, I think I have had enough Joy. Maybe we should eat .”
Joy and Julie dried each other off and admired each other’s curves. Both of them are smiling. Joy puts her peach negligée back on and found a turquoise silk robe for Julie. 
Flynn is lying naked, face down on the bed, buttocks looking fabulous. Joy and Julie gaze at his dimples. 
“We’ll head down and make breakfast”, they tell him . 
They head downstairs. Julie prepares some fruit. She cuts open a grapefruit and starts laughing. “Do you know what this reminds me of?” She waves it at Joy.
“Julie, if it turns you on every time , you’ll have to cut it the other way”
It was good to have Julie back in town. 
Joy set out 3 bowls of muesli and turns on the coffee machine. 

Julie whispered to Joy  “that was fabulous. Flynn is great, YOU are great! We’ll have to do this again. 
Can I just add, I’ve never told you , I’ve always had a crush on Ray, ever since Junior school, but he only had eyes for you”
“Interesting” said Joy. 
She looked at Julie. She is glowing. She is so full of life this morning, the turquoise suits her, she touches Julie’s blonde hair and stroked her cheek. 
“I’ll see what I can do “

Joy went to the stairs and shouted up “ Coffee’s ready !”
Flynn came down wearing a bath towel. His skin is still gleaming from the shower. 
“Thank you, ladies for a wonderful evening, morning, and breakfast “, he said, smiling his wonderful smile. He looked at them both, taking in their different beauties, Joy, auburn curls and beautiful smile, Julie, blonde, blue eyed gym bunny, he thought he would never tire of them. 
He can see Joy’s large breasts with her always erect nipples through her peach negligée. He imagined rubbing them again. He watched Julie in the turquoise silk robe, it skimmed her buttocks beautifully as she prepared his coffee. He knew he’d have to leave soon or there’d be here another day of sweet, sweet fun. 
“We must do this again “ and raised his coffee cup.

Julie and Joy both nod. 
“I know I can’t do next week. I have a hotel event through the club that Rebecca and me go to “, says Flynn. 
“However, if any of you are interested in going I can give you the details. We are usually short of ladies.”
Flynn headed upstairs. Joy has sorted his clothes. He came down the stairs looking as immaculate as when he arrived. 
Joy and Julie kiss him goodbye. 
They both watched  him walk down the path, licking their lips. They were mesmerised by the movement of his damn fine ass in the dark blue trousers. He turns and blows them a kiss, then gets in his car and drives away.

Joy and Julie head back in . “More coffee?” “Yes” said Julie “Strong, black, and hot like Flynn “ 
“Oh, Julie, your jokes don’t improve” replied Joy shaking her head, her curls catching the sunlight as she laughed.