All Comments on 'Judge Jean'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Juvenile

Sorry, people stop this nonsense as soon as they reach puberty.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just a nonsense story...

This is a nonsense story, some parts are funny, but the cheating made it less funny...Let´s see id part 2 will be better...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was just ridiculous

Why wouldn't she drive right to the Police and have them all thrown in jail? You know one of them will roll over on the others for a lighter sentence and then they all spend years in jail. This wasn't even a good idea for a story, let alone a worthy story to read.

Totally predictable with characters that are apparently dumber than rocks. And as rocks they took the story and sank into the mire. Just plain awful. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who

is Joan that kept appearing in the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best examples . . .

of why imbeciles should not be given access to word processors. This was toxic waste. I kept telling myself to stop reading, but I have to admit I wanted to see if this would be the one. And you win: the worst piece of garbage I have every read on this site. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

I've taken better shits than this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exciting

Very intense, powerful tale. I look forward to all of your stories. Don't let the up-tight nonnies bother you. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

A fantasy. At least the hubby got SOMETHING! Most stories on this site the wives get some strange and the husband just get his rocks off after hearing about her fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Editing

In major need of editing as there are many errors. Otherwise would have been a pretty good read. Certainly different.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Did Not Like*

Sorry.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
A Generous 3 Stars

First, yes, editing is seriously lacking - you couldn't even keep "Judge Jean's" name straight!

Second, competitive or not, Jean and Anna were AWFULLY vindictive to a supposed best friend.

Minor point, who loans out a bracelet worth "thousands"? For that matter who HAS a bracelet worth thousands?

jasjonjasjonabout 9 years ago
1

Stop writing. You suck at it. This was pure drivel.

jasjonjasjonabout 9 years ago
*

The only way to redeem this story is to write revenge followup.

ChastebobChastebobover 7 years ago
Would Love A Sequel

Excellent story! Like all excellent stories I want more. I would love to see a sequel with her revenge. Perhaps hubby's liaisons come out and he must be punished as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too funny for words

The very second Emily reached a phone she called the cops. Jean, Anna and her Emily's husband spent the next 20 years in prison. Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jack Is the Worst of Them

Of all of them, Jack needs punishment by Emily and the other men, who have their way with Emily also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While it is only a story _ Jack and the other four are truly revolting individuals who do not deserve to breathe our oxygen. A sequel where Emily gets even would be great and three divorces to follow.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire9 months ago

Uh…no. This was fucking dumb. Let some trifling bitch pull this shit on me. Would bury both of those cunts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous