Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?"

"Right, so I met up with the woman at a real swanky restaurant. Her name was Victoria and I tell you with no word of a lie she was totally stunning. I mean not quite drop-dead gorgeous, like a supermodel or anything, but she was just sexy as hell.

So, she tells me she's an escort, and a very high-priced one at that and one of her clients wants to hire her to put on a little show. You see he has two sons, one is getting hitched, and this is gonna be a sort of bachelor-party kind of gig."

Patricia was fascinated, "Where do you fit in?"

"Aha! I'm just coming to that. So, the son is into a bit of BDSM, so Victoria has an idea, she's going to be the 'prisoner', she's got a guy who does her security and he's going to be my assistant and I'm the corrections officer who punishes her.

"Holy shit."

"Yea, nothing quite as mad as a real punishment, just a bit of a show really. She's got this dress that's been altered so it rips right off her and knickers that are much the same. I have to strip her, get her bent over this sort of bench thing she has, a bit like a padded vaulting horse kind idea, I lock her in place with some soft manacles and I punish her bare arse."

"Seriously?"

"Yea, I maybe give her a spanking, a few swats with this light strap they have and maybe a few hits with a cane. Now none of this is anything like as hard as a real punishment, just enough so she can squeak and wiggle a bit and maybe her bum looks a bit red, that's it. Then when I'm done, she gets taken through to another room by my 'assistant' where she's gonna 'entertain' the guys while I leave."

"So, she gets gangbanged, and you head off?"

"Yup. She gets paid something like ten grand for that?"

"HOLY FUCK! How much?"

"Yea, ten grand, and I would get a thousand quid just to spank her and stuff. Now I was a bit naive back then, but I really needed that cash and it's all consensual and all that, so I thought, what the hell."

Patricia was almost breathless, "What happened?"

Karen grinned, "Well it worked a treat. We went to this penthouse suite at a very posh hotel and Mr Dad was there with his two sons and a couple of their mates. I got introduced and drank some champagne and we did the 'show'. I was in uniform, and Victoria gets led in by my 'assistant'. She's wearing these fake handcuffs and swearing at me like a trooper, saying things like "Do you know who I am" and "I'll have your job for this you pleb" and all that kind of shit, so I slap her on the face to shut her up, just like we planned."

"Wow."

"I tear the dress off her back and she's standing there in stockings and these cute silky knickers, and she looks fantastic! So, I rip the knickers off and toss them to Mr Bachelor and this goes down a treat. They love it. They've got their phones out and are taking pictures and really, I should have probably been a bit more careful, to be honest, but I was an idiot.

I bend her over the bench, she gets secured in place and she has this absolutely spectacular ass, and she's just wearing stockings. She looks spectacular. So I get her to straighten her legs and push her butt out. I mean it's like a soft-core porn shoot, which is exactly the point, I guess. After that it was a bit like that first guy with you Shona, I grope her bum a bit and make sure she's sized up properly and then I give her a spanking. Maybe a couple of dozen pretty playful swats, to be honest, absolutely nothing like a real punishment, but she squeals and wiggles her bum beautifully and she starts crying a little bit and saying she's 'sorry'. I ask the bachelor boy if he thinks she's had enough and of course, he says "No", so I pick up the strap thing they have. Now, this thing looks quite nasty, but it's pretty light. It makes a terrific noise when I smack her arse with it though, but to be honest, I could beat her all day with the thing and it wouldn't do very much, but it really does sound good.

I swing this thing and pretend like I'm laying it on hard, and she's yelping and squealing, the guys are shouting encouragement and it's all looking good. I hit her enough times her bum is actually starting to look a bit red and I'm even building up a bit of a sweat, so I give her a break. She's sobbing or giggling, I've no idea what, so I go round the front to ask if she's "Learned her lesson" and she just gives me this big wink and pretends to whimper.

Well, this is the hard bit, cos I ask Mr Bachelor what he thinks she deserves, just like we planned, and as expected he says to give her 'what for' with the cane. Now there's no real way to fake a caning. You can use a light cane, but if it's too light it just breaks, and if you don't hit hard enough you won't leave any marks and these guys wanted to see the red stripes appearing on her arse. So, I can minimise the discomfort as much as possible, but I can't take it all away, not without looking totally fake."

Joyce and the girls were listening avidly, and Patricia had eyes as wide as saucers.

"What did you do?"

"I did what we planned. I gave her a half dozen decent licks with a light cane, I mean I pulled it as much as I could, but they must have still stung, and by now I knew some of that girl's tears were gonna be real. And I put six nice red streaks across her bum, as neat as you please. I mean I gotta confess I thought I did pretty well, and they looked great. I swished that cane through the air and it sounded just wicked and it took real skill to pull those hits as much as I did and still make it look good. But even so, when her guy unlocked her from the bench, she was definitely rubbing a bit of a sore bum as she was led off to the bedroom."

Karen grinned, "And this is where I probably should have started to worry, cos nobody followed her. The guys were all still in the room with me."

"Uh oh."

"Oh yea, 'uh oh' indeed."

"What happened?"

"Well, Daddy Warbucks or whatever his name was comes over and hands me a glass of champagne. He tells me what a great job I did and what good show we put on and then he leans in and whispers to me that his son would really like to spank my bum and if I would let him do that, he would pay me another thousand quid, on top of the thousand I've already earned."

"Seriously?"

"Yup, another grand. Daddy says it's all just a bit of fun, it's just the one son and nobody else gets to touch me, and it's just the spanking and nothing else."

Joyce groaned, "Please tell me you didn't believe him and go along with it."

Karen shrugged and gave a lopsided grin, "Yea, I did, what can I say? I was really that dumb."

Shona and Marcia groaned audibly, but Patricia couldn't resist, "What happened?"

"Well, like a complete muppet, I bent over that bench thing and he secured my wrists in place with those shackles, and just as he locked the second one in place I saw the look in his eyes and I realised just how stupid I'd been. I just about shit myself, because that was me completely helpless, in a room full of guys all looking to bang some chick right after they've given her a bit of a hiding."

"Oh no, please tell me they didn't..."

Karen continued, "Bachelor boy comes up and reaches around the front of my waist and undoes my trousers then wiggles them over my hips and down to my knees. They make a few jokes about my knickers, which were basically Marks and Spencer's best and hardly what you'd call sexy. Then he runs his fingers around the waistband, and I'm almost panicking by now, as he slides them down to my knees with my trousers. So there I was, completely helpless, with my bum totally on display to a room full of randy men.

I feel his hands as he runs them over the cheeks of my arse, and I can't help but whimper a bit because I'm bloody terrified. He runs a hand between my legs and moves it over my pussy and I'm looking right into the eyes of Mr Daddy, with real tears in my eyes and he has this evil fucking smile on his face. So, I almost beg him, saying that this isn't what we agreed on and he just stares at me for a long time while his son feels me up and then he kinda nods and says, "No, it's not, is it my dear, and yet here we are." But he says something to his boy in a language I don't know, and the hands withdraw.

Well then, I get my spanking and it's pretty sore, but not too ghastly. It goes on for a bit and it's enough to sting and to get me yelping and jiggling about, but not enough to really hurt and I was already crying anyway. Then after he's done the son goes back to stroking my arse, quite gently as it happens."

"Did they let you go?"

"Not quite. One guy picks up the cane and swishes it about, and I think "Oh shit, now I'm really gonna get it", but Mr Daddy just laughs and tells him to put it down. Then he comes in front of me again and whispers in my ear, "I'll give you a choice pretty girl. You've done all that we asked and more and we're grateful. You can leave now, with the money you've already earned and our gratitude, or you can stay, and entertain us until morning with Miss Victoria. If you agree to stay you won't be making any more choices until we're done with you, but I'll pay you ten thousand pounds, just like her. And I promise, that while we may use some of your toys on you, we'll not be looking to actually hurt you and there will be no long-term marks left on you or anything of that ilk. What do you say, Officer Milton?"

"What did you do?"

"Well, I thanked him for his offer and declined as politely as I knew how. The guy looked at the shackles and grinned and I just knew what he was thinking. But thankfully he let me loose. I got dressed as fast as I could, gave the bachelor boy a peck on the cheek and got the fuck out of there as fast as my little legs could carry me."

"Did you get paid?"

"Yea, I'd actually forgotten about the money cos I was so shit scared, but the guy's chauffeur stopped me in the lobby and gave me an envelope before driving me home. The envelope had three grand in it, I got the extra one cos the son had groped my pussy and apparently I'd been a good sport about it. I got back to my flat and just about had a fucking heart attack, and that was my first and last adventure in the escort business."

"Holy fuck, that's quite a story."

Karen chuckled, "Oh yea, there is nothing that won't get you into more trouble, faster, than a combination of overconfidence and stupidity."

Marcia laughed, "Well that blows all of my stories out of the water."

"I dunno Marcia, I still think the one where you chase that guy all over the car park with a set of forceps is pretty good. What were you gonna do with them if you caught him?"

"I was gonna shove them right where the sun doesn't shine. Horrible bastard slapping our Patricia when she's only trying to help him. He's bloody lucky I didn't catch him."

Patricia laughed and poured Marcia another margarita, "See, this is why Marcia is my favourite. She'll do bodily harm on my behalf."

Shona protested with a grin, "Aww we all would Pat, it's just that Marcia's so much better at it than we are."

"It comes from having four brothers trust me."

"I wish I had four brothers, it can be tough being tiny, with a redhead's temper. If I get in a fight it takes the other guy about ten minutes to figure out I'm actually trying to hurt them."

"Ah, but the best things come in small packages or so I hear, and you're not 'tiny', maybe a little petite is all. I bet your boyfriend doesn't complain about your figure or that cute little ass of yours."

"He better not. Hey, you think my ass is cute?"

Joyce grinned, "Oh I think it's delectable, but now that I've managed to get a picture of it, I was thinking of posting it up on the notice board at work for a second opinion."

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh, I might. What's it worth not to?"

"What do you want?"

"Hmm, I quite fancy giving you a thorough spanking to see what happens. What do you think girls?"

Shona laughed, "Oh she definitely deserves it. I mean she ate my Maltesers and she's a ginger and that's cause enough, but there's only one person I feel like spanking at the moment."

"Oh?"

"Just never you mind."

"Marcia?"

"Oh, I'm too big to smack such a tiny creature, but I'll hold her down for you if you like."

Patricia protested laughingly as she began to back away from the two women, "Marcia you traitor!"

"How about you Karen?"

Karen grinned as she sipped her drink and watched Joyce and Marcia close in on the sputtering redhead, "Oh, too much like being at work for me, but I'll happily offer pointers, purely as a professional courtesy of course."

"Well, that's very kind of you Karen, I'm sure Patricia will come to appreciate it."

"Argh, no no no... Letmego! Stop tickling me!"

Karen laughed and glanced across at Shona as Patricia collapsed into a giggling heap as Marcia and Joyce tickled her mercilessly, "Does this happen a lot?"

"What tormenting Patricia? Oh yes, she just gets herself in trouble all the time, it's great, but she'd do anything for you. Has an absolute heart of gold, and Marcia dotes on her like she's her little sister. But don't let her little 'come hither' act fool you; Patricia is harder than a coffin nail."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope, she's a paramedic with a few years' experience, she's seen more death and mayhem out on those streets than most folks could imagine in their worst nightmare. I once saw her come into the department covered head to toe in blood from some guy with a severed artery. She'd managed to staunch the flow and the guy lived so she was still grinning, but she looked like that girl in the movie "Carrie". She might play the part of a giggling daftie, but it's just a way to push the things she's seen to one side. It might be why she drinks like a fish. Now Joyce there is usually the sensible one though, and not normally the instigator. I'm beginning to think she might have a new fella or something. I mean she's been giggling all night."

"So, you and Marcia are usually the instigators then?"

Shona grinned, "I'm admitting nothing, but Marcia's quite shy."

"Ah."

By now Marcia had lifted the giggling, squealing redhead off her feet and was holding her upside down, "Where will I put her?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure, where do you think would be a good place to administer her well-deserved comeuppance?"

"Sofa?"

"Splendid suggestion my dear. To the sofa!"

Karen watched in amusement as Patricia was unceremoniously dumped onto the couch with a squeal of indignation. Her resistance was quickly crushed as Marcia and Joyce set to tickling her again, leaving her breathless with laughter, "Shona, helppp."

"I would Pat, but I'm entertaining my guest and I don't want to appear rude. Looks like you've got it handled though."

"Argh..."

Karen nodded to the redhead, "I think she's carrying a wee flame for you Shona."

"Yea, I've known her since school, and we've always been close."

"Close, or close?"

"Bit of both really, off and on."

"Ever do anything about it?"

"Oh, we snogged a couple of times, held hands and the occasional bit of heavy petting, but nothing too serious, besides, she's got a boyfriend now."

"So did you."

"Yea and look how that turned out."

"It did look like he was punching well above his weight class to me."

"I think I just got tired of folks asking if I played for the girl's team."

"Oh, and do you?"

Shona smiled and shrugged, "I might be persuaded. How about you?"

"Everyone always asks me that. I think it's the hair. I used to have such long hair you know, but it's not really practical in my line of work. I get into a fight every other week, and someone is always trying to pull out clumps of your hair, so I keep it short now."

"An interesting, if evasive answer."

Karen grinned, "Isn't it just."

Meanwhile the chaotic scene on the sofa had devolved into an inebriated, giggling tangle of limbs as Marcia switched sides and Joyce suddenly found herself pinned over Patricia's lap. The laughing redhead slid her hands along the older woman's legs, "Ooh stockings! That's sexy as hell Joyce. What do you think Marcia?"

"Very pretty."

Joyce giggled breathlessly, "So, is it me who gets the hiding now you little minx?"

Patricia smiled and gave the woman a hug, "You're my pal Joyce, I could never hit you, not even in fun. But I can tickle the shit out of you!"

"Argh... no...."

Karen nervously fiddled with her drink, "Er Shona?"

"Yea?"

"What happens if we leave them to it?"

"You mean slip off unnoticed and just go to bed?"

Karen blushed but nodded, "Yea, that's what I mean."

Shona smiled coyly, "Well like as not Patricia will end up shit-faced and passed out on the couch and once Marcia and Joyce get her settled, they'll head off in a taxi."

"And what happens if we go to bed?"

"We're grown-ups, whatever you want to happen happens. I can keep my hands to myself if that's what you want, or if it's just a cuddle you're after I'd kinda like that. Anything more and we'll just have to see what develops."

"And what if something does develop, would you be okay with that?"

"Oh God yes! I've been trying to figure out how to get you to stay for half the night. I was actually thinking about having Marcia's brothers nick your bike for a bit at one point."

Karen couldn't help but giggle, "That would have probably worked."

"Yea, but then I started wondering what I'd tell the cops when you called them. I imagine saying, "Psst, it's okay officer, I've only hidden her bike so I'd get the chance to try and seduce her a bit, don't worry about it," would probably not have gone down so well."

"So, you wanted to seduce me?"

"Hell yea! That was my plan, how am I doing?"

"Well, I just suggested we sneak off to bed together, so I'd say you're doing okay so far."

"You want to borrow a nightie, or some clean knickers in the morning maybe?"

Karen's blush actually deepened, "I, er, I actually brought some."

Shona chuckled, "Gotta love a woman with confidence."

Karen smiled and placed a warm hand atop Shona's, "I don't want to kill the mood, but I'm still amazed you don't want to punch us all in the face or something."

"Ah, but it's easy to forgive cos your kinda hot, don't worry about it. Besides, I'm just lulling you into a false sense of security, I'll have my revenge in due course."

"I'm hot?"

"Oh, hell yea! You're rocking the whole biker chick thing."

"Waitasec, revenge?"

"Oh yes, sooner or later you're going over my knee,"

"But I didn't do anything, shouldn't you be picking on Morven?"

"He's bigger than me."

Karen laughed, "I bet I can take you three for three."

"And I bet if I batted my eyelids and smiled, you'd let me have at least one.

Karen gave her a sultry look, "Oh, I'll happily give you one."

"Not what I meant!"

"No?"

"Well..."

Shona reached out and taking the woman's hand gently led her off.

"Let's just see what happens."