All Comments on 'Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 03'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting series. A spanking story that morfs into a lesbian romance. Best of both worlds.

Siska100Siska100almost 2 years ago

I've just reread the three Parts. As I said before, I like where you're taking the story. The lottery concept for punishment also intrigues me! There are so many possibilities, from getting an old and angry spinster to cane a convict to living lesbian or BDSM relations, to learning how the punishgment officers get there and how the reality affects them.

GortmundyGortmundyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I'm glad you are enjoying the story. Part four is in the works and hopefully should appear in the not-too-distant future.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

I am truly enjoying this story, even though I normally prefer male dom tales, the idea of a three way lesbian action scene is interesting.

AviciaAviciaabout 1 year ago

I had no idea that a story about judicial punishment would be so darned erotic - great premise for love.

EGRIEGRI7 months ago

I like the collegial atmosphere of this group. A good bunch of people and the irrepressible Patricia is fun to have around. I actually hope Shona is bisexual enough to give a tumble with Morven or perhaps Patricia finds him more appealing than her current beau. I like the pace of the dialogue and the progress of the story. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...