All Comments on 'Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 05'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a Scotsman I approve of this story

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 1 year ago

Lovely twist in having the slave freed. You’ve got the Jock banter spot on

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, I too live "Beyond the Wall".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the Judicial Punishment Lottery series, will you have a part 6 coming up soon?

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon, I'm really glad you're enjoying it. And in answer to your question: yup, I have a few ideas so there will be more chapters eventually.

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Notwithstanding that this is an erotic story, I found it so engrossing ,that the actual caning at the end was of secondary interest. Great characters, great storytelling. As a fellow Commonwealth member, I'm proud of the Scotland imagined in this tale

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

The whole premise of this story is interesting, both from a an erotic and a sociological point of view, being an English man who spent the majority of my time as a Serviceman north of the border and now living in Wales it is strange to think of there being an international boarder just north of Carlisle, especially after the recent problems suffered by the SNP. I was most surprised that Shona did not make an appearance in this chapter and hope that she will return later?

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted and presented piece of work and I look forward to reading further instalments in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn it. That felt cathartic.

I allways feel so uneasy reading those john doe and carl bradford stories. While they make it seem hot and erotic and stuff... I´m never able to completely forget what a sordid cruel dystopian nightmare their madeup society is.

The speech of the sheriff could have come directly from myself. These men and women might be respectable in the madeup universe but in the end they´re nothing but statesanctioned rapists, true scum of the earth.

Thanks for this very cathartic moment. I´m so glad I continued reading even if I stated otherwise in a previous comment.

GortmundyGortmundy12 months agoAuthor

To Anon (most recent one that is), I'm really glad you enjoyed the story. I wish Id continued it a bit more, but I only wrote one more fragment before getting distracted by my Tattooed Woman series. I do enjoy the characters though, so I'll try and sneak in a chapter here and there.

All the very best,

Gort

Horseman68Horseman689 months ago

This has become one of those exceptional and unique stories that the reader really does not want to have end. So well done in its themes and characters that one can only relish more.

EGRIEGRI7 months ago

As a Yank I appear tot be the outsider in the Feedback group. I must say the comment by Anonymous, the one just prior to your reply, stole my entire response. Elizabeth's rage at Margo for the treatment by her husband and her experience in the training school resonated with me. I wasn't buying Margo's self pity and was so pleased when Elizabeth called her out as insincere.

Perhaps at some point I will believe Margo has changed but not just yet. At some point will there ever be a slacker in this Judicial Punishment organization? Gads, all are so saintly.

I thoroughly enjoyed this and the other chapters, 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...