All Comments on 'Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 07'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SanzasSanzas11 months ago

Nice! Hot. Glad I followed you!

msspnnrmsspnnr11 months ago

What a wonderful chapter. It was so well written with a really delicious combination of erotic pain and pleasure.

EssEssCehEssEssCeh11 months ago

I still absolutely adore this story.

The human being with his/her flaws and in all his/her glory plays such a crucial role.

It's amazing how you got me from absolutely hating the slaver-scum rich-bitch to genuinly rooting for her.

I have no idea how the Shona strand will work with the Margo strand of this story, but the Margo strand has most of my interest right now.

appyBappyB11 months ago

Loved it. Again. More!! (I'm a man of few words)

MrSmith27MrSmith2711 months ago

I have to say the interaction between the Warden trainee Miss Valentine, the two inmates, nurse and Wardens right before, during and after the training session was absolutely incredible. Especially when the trainee Miss Valentine almost climaxes from her whipping and everyone watching knew it. Leaving Miss Valentine on the verge of a climax had a delightful effect. It was a wonderful little cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gort!!! Loved it!! Cannot wait for the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great dialogue ! I can’t believe I have just read a judicial punishment story with a constant grin on my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...