Judy McGuire Ch. 03: R & R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Later after she had left my pussy was still throbbing gently as I drifted in and out of sleep, my fingers teasing myself to the edge of yet another orgasm. I had exchanged numbers with Ellie and we had agreed to meet the next time I was in London on the condition I bought my strap on with me. I was imagining how I would ride her in every position I could think of when my phone, still encased in its armoured she'll, started to flash.

Holding it to my ear with one hand I continued to touch myself in some form of weird perversion wondering if came would the caller know. "Hi this is Lisa," said a faraway voice and trying to work out who the hell Lisa was the voice went on, "from the party, we chatted and I hear you are unemployed now." The vision of a forty-something woman popped into my head and I recall casually making advances to her not long before I skipped off to Africa on the rescue mission. "You don't remember me do you," The voice down the phone said with a hurt tinge to it.

"Of course I do," I said huskily, "in fact, I am thinking of you right now,"

I have no idea why I do things sometimes, but on occasions, it's like a switch in my brain that goes from normal to bad, and that switch had just been thrown. With a couple of presses, the audio call became a video call and pointing the camera between my legs Lisa could see what my fingers were doing. "Mmmm I can see you do remember me," said Lisa as I worked my fingers faster.

"And are you thinking of me?" I said as I looked at the screen.

"Oh yes," said Lisa's voice as the vision of a neatly trimmed bush swam into view and then as the camera pulled out slightly a fair-sized pink dildo came into view, most of which disappeared into her open pussy.

"Tell me what you are thinking of?"

"How good you will taste when I lick you," Lisa groaned as the dildo plunged in and out of her. I could see that the hand working the dildo wasn't hers, but a man's who I assumed must be her husband, but I decided to stay quiet for the moment.

"What else are you thinking of?"

"How you will fuck me like a cheap whore," came the panted reply as the dildo was almost a blur as it was slammed in and out. Lisa's loud orgasm burst through the speakers before the phone fell silent. "I need you and your strap on back here as soon as possible." Lisa gasped and then the phone went dead.

A few minutes later the phone pinged with the receipt of a text. Reading it there was a California address followed by the words "for 24 hours" and a figure that even with dollar sterling rate as it is, was a fair-sized amount.

Closing my eyes to sleep I wondered how many more sessions I could grab with Ellie before we both had to catch our respective planes.

12