Jules 05 - The First Photo

Story Info
Her first challenge.
1k words
4.43
4.3k
4

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a chapter in a multi-part story and is not intended to stand alone. This is my first attempt at writing erotica, so feedback is highly encouraged.

*****

My first stop turns out to be a tired looking janitor. Luckily, he's alone in a small hallway that leads to the restrooms. J urges me forward, saying I have to do this myself. She will hang back and watch from a distance.

As I look at him, I realize I have no idea what to say. I can't just walk up and say "How can I entice you to give up that compromising picture of me?" J senses my hesitation and offers her twisted version of support. She wraps one arm around my shoulder in a show of comfort. With her free hand she once again opens the top two buttons of the sundress, causing it to gape provocatively. "You've got this, Little Butterfly," she whispers while gently pressing me forward. As her hand slides from my shoulder, it drags the strap of the sundress down my arm. I'm still completely covered, but the offer couldn't be more clear.

I walk forward on numb legs, unable to believe my situation. As I approach the janitor, he turns to look at me and I see recognition in his expression. "Hello, Ma'am. Can I help you?" he says, looking almost as nervous as I am. He's a small man, probably in his sixties. The lines on his face speak of a life of few luxuries, but also of frequent laughter. I look in his eyes and see kindness, but I also see desire. I glance down to his name tag.

"Hi, Gus." I say nervously. "I think you have something that belongs to me." I give him my most disarming smile.

"Yes, Ma'am," he says with some trepidation as his disbelieving eyes scan my body. "I was told you might offer me something in return." His words sound forced, almost scripted.

"Is that so, Gus? What do you think would be a fair trade?" I hope that he will be too embarrassed to ask for anything and just give the picture to me. No such luck.

"Well, Ma'am, the picture shows your, um... bare breasts." He stammers slightly and then continues. "It's not often that a pretty young woman like yourself pays me any mind. I reckon showing me those breasts in person would be worth giving you the picture back."

I had fully expected this response, or even worse. But hearing the words spoken aloud somehow makes them real. "They're just breasts," I tell myself. But they're my breasts... and Gus is a stranger... and I'm in a mall for goodness sake! The same flutter I felt with Lisa returns and I know there's only one path forward.

The moment of truth. I can do this. "Okay, Gus, you have a deal. But you just get to look. No touching, okay?" In all honesty, I'm starting to get turned on by this situation. He's so polite that this feels more like a favor than the lewd bargain it is. His obvious desire fuels my own. I don't desire him, but I do desire his appreciation and his lustful gaze. The fact that at this moment he wants nothing more than to see my naked body makes me feel beautiful and powerful. A calm confidence settles over my frazzled nerves.

"Yes, Ma'am. Just a look." I take a quick glance to ensure no one else is around. I see J watching in amusement from the end of the hallway, but we're otherwise alone. With unhurried motions and a playful grin, I unbutton the dress until it is open to my waist. Gus pulls out a handkerchief to mop up the sweat that's quickly forming on his brow. I slowly peel back the sides of the dress, exposing my naked chest to his anxious stare. Long seconds tick by, and neither of us move. His eyes are transfixed on my breasts, and I am held captive by his pure, unmitigated adoration.

I don't know how much time passes before J clears her throat, and breaks the spell. I reluctantly pull the dress closed. Voices from the end of the hallway draw my attention, but they don't come our direction. I turn back to Gus, and he continues to stare at my now covered body until I speak. "Can I have the picture now, Gus?"

He snaps back to the present, but can't seem to meet my eyes. "Yes, Ma'am. Here you are." As he pulls the folded up picture from his back pocket and holds it out to me, I can't resist taking a look. It is, indeed, a picture from Barry's, taken in the restroom stall. I sit on the closed toilet completely topless, with my hairbrush in hand and a look of pure bliss on my face. I look from the picture to Gus, and back to the picture again. To my own surprise, I hold it back out to him.

"On second thought, you keep it. But keep it to yourself, please."

"Yes, Ma'am," he says as he takes the picture graciously. "And thank you."

I smile sincerely at him. "It's my pleasure, Gus". With that, I turn and stride confidently towards J, buttoning my dress up as I go.

"Very nice, Little Butterfly," J beams as I fall in beside her. "I'm impressed. Tell me, why did you give the picture back to him? The whole point of the game was to get it back."

"I'm not entirely sure. Partly because he seems like such a nice man that I wanted to make him happy."

"I think it's safe to say you made his year." J cut in.

"But also because of the way he looked at me. There was no malice or greed, just... joy. It's hard to explain, but I've never felt more beautiful than I did when he looked at me that way."

We walk on in silence. J seems to be considering what I just shared, while I'm content to just bask in the warm feelings from the encounter.