Jules and Jim and Claire

Story Info
Woman loves two at a time.
1.1k words
3.29
13.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

The movie we'd just seen was Jules and Jim, a French film about a woman loved and shared by two men, like us. We drove away from the theater and as we did we talked about the film, then we parked on a deserted road and Claire unzipped each of us and fished out our erections, holding each in her hands, then bending first to Jim and taking him in her mouth and satisfying him for ten minutes or so, then she did me. Each of us came and she swallowed our ejaculate eagerly, then climbed over each of us, facing us, and lowered herself down on our eager erect penises and fucked each until we came again. That is what we had done for nearly a year.

We first had sex at her mother's house, in the pool, one afternoon a year before while her mom was at work. She held each of us for a while, kissing us, reaching for our erections under the water and placing them against her sex, opening her legs for us and easing us in one after the other. She fucked him first and then me. Each copulation was full of feeling, and caring, and desire. Both of us came and she accepted our semen with open legs and enthusiasm and tenderness, calling out our names and asking for more. She kissed him and then me. Each kiss was soft and full of passion and lechery, and they were long and meaningful and full of hunger and devotion. We laughed afterwards and each of us fondled her nakedness, feeling her bare body, touching her intimate places with electric interest in her being and her sexuality and her affection for each of us.

We were together so much during high school that people didn't know which she was with. We held hands and walked with her between us, laughing and being as one, talking intimately about everything that interested us, together as a loving triple, but she married me, although on our wedding night it was the three of us in our marriage bed with her between her two men, turning from one to the other, kissing, hugging, licking, sucking, fucking, then repeating. He touched her breasts, rubbing around their softness, over her nipples, and I caressed her bottom, my fingers moving over its soft roundness and into the crease between her buttocks, the tips of my fingers feeling her puckered anus. She yielded to my finger brushing her backdoor and pushed against it, flexing her body against the warm sensation of my hand on her body.

We slept until noon our first day after the wedding and I knew he'd be with us nearly every day and would share her bed and her pussy and her mouth and her life. We were a triple. Three people as one.

I was the first of us to made love to her, but she adamantly said at the time, "Jim should be here. We shouldn't do this without him." She told me without hesitation that she loved him and without apprehension she said she may have his baby, whosever, she didn't care. "Whosever's sperm makes it first, I don't care," she said. "I want to be pregnant by one of you."

Three months after the wedding we decided to travel together and the three of us drove up the northern California coast, stopping at out of the way hotels along the way. We always got one room and the desk clerks smiled at us knowingly, one even winked at me and said to "have a good time."

"We always do," said Claire with a naughty grin, kissing each of us so he would not have a doubt about what she meant. At the first hotel we undressed inside almost before the door was closed and we began kissing her, feeling her naked body, kissing all parts of her, and then he entered her on the bed and I began at her mouth, kissing and tasting her sweet lips. He came fairly quickly and she accepted his semen with glee, then she turned to me and opened her legs. "Come in me," she said.

I slipped into her without hesitation and began moving in and out of her pussy as Jim put his mouth over each nipple and sucked gently. She smiled and fucked me, then accepted my cum as I shot into her and moaned quietly and arched her body up against mine. "I love you two," she said with a sigh.

We made love up the coast of California and returned home after two glorious weeks of travel. Jim only lived on his own for two weeks, then he moved his stuff into our apartment and two the second bedroom. We planned on her being with him three days of the week, then with me the other three, and finally with each of us for the last day of the week.

It was January of last year when she decided she wanted us all in the same bed every night. "I want to be able to feel you both," she said with an enthusiasm that had me shaking with excitement. "You can each fuck me the same night, alternating between you two." Sometimes I woke in the middle of the night and felt the bed move as she bounced over him, thrusting his cock into her repeatedly, crying out his name as they fucked. I loved to watch her fucking him, and could not help but watch. When that would happen, as it did many nights, I would simply study them for a while, then I'd insert myself into the action and massage her flesh, feel her softness and kiss her when they finished..

It was on a Saturday night that I came home and found them making love in the living room. She told me to come to them and help him bring her to orgasm. I kissed her as they fucked and ran my hands over her breasts, feeling each nipple as I did. She asked me if I knew what a double penetration was. I said I did and took some astroglide on my finger and rubbed it across my penis. He was in her pussy and I positioned myself at her anus and pushed in slowly. For the first time ever, I moved in and out of her anus as he pushed into her pussy. We were both inside of her and she moaned, calling each of our names, then coming in a noisy orgasm that lasted for nearly a minute.

"That was wonderful," she said as she collapsed on the bed. "I want more of that," she giggled as she recovered from the most extensive orgasm she'd ever had. Over the course of the next year we had double penetration at least once a week, with him in one orifice and me in the other.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers