Julia and Caroline

Story Info
An extended tale over 4 days at an exhibition.
19.7k words
4.5
2.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story based on a real event but stretched a little. Perhaps you'll spot where it stretches into fantasy?

The company I worked for had a stand at a big exhibition. I'd done a lot of work over the year with the business development department, preparing bids and proposals and meeting clients so I was seconded to the team which would man the stand. The core team was the head of BD, another project manager and Julia and Caroline, the women who ran the department and who did all of the administration. There were other folk on the stand but they were either part time or "show-girls" brought in as eye-candy to draw people in. Julia and Caroline were there because of the work they did, but it didn't hurt that they both had a very friendly personality and were extremely easy on the eye.

Julia and Caroline were very different both physically and in character. Caroline could have been Middle Eastern. She had long straight black hair, dark smouldering eyes which had a sort of cat-like look to them and she had a very tanned complexion - she either sunbathed a lot or used tanning salons or both and her skin tone made her look very exotic. She typically wore quite a lot of make-up, not to disguise bad skin but more to accentuate the smouldering sex star look she had. She was late 20s, below average height and had a very slim, toned figure with nice compact breasts and slim hips. Her legs looked very athletic and she always seemed to have bare legs. She knew her legs were her good feature and she always wore skirts well above the knee. Only just long enough for a professional office but just right for an exhibition stand which would draw people in. Along with her sultry looks, she had a strong and silent demeanour; you never quite knew if she was angry with you or just sullen but she was usually friendly when we worked together and when you talked to her once you had broken the ice.

Julia was more of an English rose; shoulder length wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, fuller figure and peaches-and-cream pale skin. She wore very little and subtle make-up, going for the natural look, freshly washed in morning dew! She was quite tall - maybe 5' 9" and her body looked quite fleshy - not fat, but very soft featured. She had a classic pear-shaped figure with large hips and smallish breasts which looked like pillows rather than melons if you know what I mean. Julia was more mature than Caroline - around 40 - senior in the department so could be a little bossy and stand-offish, but she had a bubbly personality and whatever she said was always with a smile and a laugh so you didn't take any comments too harshly. She tended to wear knee or mid-calf-length flowing skirts - usually in a floral pattern. I don't think she was embarrassed about her legs but it suited her style to sweep around the office.

I suppose to summarise, Caroline was a classic sexpot and Julia was more of a mumsy character. In the office environment, I always saw them as part of the team. I liked them both and looked forward to seeing them, but I didn't really think of them in a sexual way.

Julia and Caroline were first to arrive at the exhibition. They'd spent some time setting things up, organising the stand, tickets, rotas and sorting accommodation for us all, a couple of big houses for us to stay in. I was with Julia, Caroline and the head of BD and the others were in another house nearby The plan was for everyone to get together for evening meals and briefings in the morning.

The first day at the exhibition was pretty hectic. There were a lot of visitors and we were rushing round collecting brochures, arranging interviews and generally trying to generate sales. As we passed each other, Julia and I would smile. We were much more touchy-feely than in the office as space on the stand was tight and if we bumped into each other, we'd have to grab on to each other to stay upright. All very relaxed and nothing sexual, but it meant we were doing a lot of touching. It was similar with Caroline, but since she was so petite, we didn't seem to have the same "bumping and grabbing" experience. I have to say, Julia seemed very easy to hold, and looking back, I'm sure she held on to me more often and for longer than was strictly necessary.

After our evening meal, we went on to a show party but the music was too loud for conversation and not interesting. No-one was dancing and people were trying to conduct business as if they were still at the show so it was boring. We decided to get a couple of taxis back to the house and I looked around to check that we had everybody gathered together.

Dave, the head of BD had disappeared. "What happened to Dave?" I said to Julia.

"Oh, don't worry about him," she said, putting a hand on my arm, "if he hasn't got a private client meeting booked, he'll be out with his bimbo. He usually disappears to visit a "friend" when we're up here. I doubt we'll see him at the house all week."

She sounded slightly pissed-off but I didn't think any more of it. I got in the front of a taxi with Caroline and Phil, the other project manager, in the back. Caroline and Phil were chatting in the back and I got the impression that they had been a couple once. Caroline was quite different with him, much more talkative than in the office and the banter had slight sexual overtones.

"My feet are killing me after being at the exhibition all day in these high heels," said Caroline.

"I'll give them a massage" I said, trying to join in the easy conversation.

"Ooh, would you?" she said. I thought this was all part of the chat until I found her foot over my shoulder with her shoe off and her painted toes in front of my eyes. I wasn't expecting this - I'd thought that she'd laugh it off or suggest that I could do it back at the house. With the short black skirt she was wearing, she was slumped in the back seat and her legs must have been wide apart. Phil would be getting a great view of her legs and knickers.

"No problem," I said, trying to make light of the way the journey had taken a sudden turn. "I often massage my girlfriend's feet and I've thought about taking courses in reflexology. Foot massage has an effect on all sorts of parts of the body you know."

I was thinking of what a previous lover had said, that her toes tingled when she came after having sex. I would rub her feet and toes to stimulate her before sex on the basis that it could work the other way round as well. I started to massage Caroline's foot, concentrating on the balls of her foot and the arch as I knew that was where the ache would be.

"Ohhh, that's marvellous," Caroline groaned from the back seat. "You've no idea how good that feels. You could take lessons Phil." She whimpered a little as I rubbed what were obviously the sore spots but I was delighted at the feel of her small foot and tried to concentrate.

I kept up the massage until we got close to the house. I don't know what it is about massage, but it relaxes me almost as much as the person I'm rubbing, sometimes to the point where I get turned on as well.

"I'll have to stop now Caroline," I said, "I can hardly ask the taxi driver to go around the block a couple of times while I finish."

"That's OK - you'll have to carry on inside and do the other foot as well, otherwise I'll be lopsided."

I paid the taxi and we went into the kitchen of the house. Caroline disappeared and Phil and I opened a beer. We looked at each other and I don't think Phil believed what had happened in the taxi and how free and easy Caroline had become. The quiet sultry person had been replaced with a bright, chatty, even giggly girl. She appeared a second later carrying a towel and a bottle of lotion.

"Here you are," she said. "Sit down there and keep going."

She sat me down in a chair opposite, put the towel in my lap, gave me the bottle of lotion and put her foot in my lap.

I was concentrating on her foot and didn't notice at first that her skirt had ridden up her thighs as she relaxed down into the chair. I could see all of her inner thighs and right the way up to her black lacy panties. She was gently moaning and sighing as I massaged away the tension and when I had finished, I rubbed her calf to just below her knee to signal that it was time to change over.

I began rubbing her other foot and as the first dropped to the floor, I glanced up to see her knickers had shifted slightly. No-one else in the kitchen could see, as they were to the side or behind her, but I was sure that I saw her lips protruding slightly and a trace of darker fabric showing that she was becoming wet. Our eyes met briefly and she smiled, motioning me to get back to the massage. As I carried on, the second taxi arrived and Julia came into the house having dropped the others at the other house.

Caroline closed her legs slightly and said "Julia, you have to try this. Roger gives a wonderful foot massage. I feel tons better after being on my feet all day."

Julia looked a little quizzical but poured herself a drink as Caroline declared herself finished and stood up, smoothing her skirt down, wobbling a little. She had a beautiful smile on her face and gave Phil a kiss, saying she'd see him tomorrow - Phil took the hint and went to the other house and his bed - he wasn't getting in Caroline's pants tonight!

Julia sat down in the chair Caroline had just left and pulled her skirt up a bit so that I could get to her feet and calves. She was wearing a wraparound dress which parted at the side and a tight scoop-necked low T-shirt - much too low-cut for the office but perfect for the exhibition where we were trying to attract customers and perfect for me to get an eyeful of her soft body and her pillowy breasts! She had on a lacy bra which didn't leave anything to the imagination and I thought I could see a darkness of areolae and tiny nubs of nipples just beginning to show.

As I began massaging her feet and ankles, Julia's skirt fell further open so I could see up the inside of her legs, much as I'd seen Caroline's. I tried to remain professional and concentrated on the massage; I might not be getting paid but it wouldn't be right to lech over a work colleague, I thought. Plus it was Julia's job to look after her clothing. As I rubbed the lotion into her feet, I glanced up occasionally and I couldn't see any sign of panties, in fact I became more convinced that what I was seeing at the top of her thighs was a darker slit and soft, downy blonde hair. Could it be true that this Mother figure could be going commando?

As I finished one leg, again signalling the changeover by rubbing up to her knee, Julia flicked the skirt a little to put the other leg in my lap and I was now convinced; there was no clothing in the way between my hands and her cunt. Her foot was in my lap and I'm sure she felt my cock growing a little as I finished the massage. But she remained cool and collected and I tried to.

Getting up, she said "That was marvellous Roger, Caroline was right, you have magic hands. I shall go to bed much more relaxed now. See you in the morning." And with that she swept out of the room and to bed. Caroline followed suit after finishing her drink and I turned in after tidying up.

When I got to my bed, I was still charged up with the massages I'd given to both women. With the sight of Caroline's cunt weeping juices for me past her black lacy panties and the vision of Julia's exposed blonde beaver, I was semi-hard already and it didn't take long for me to become fully erect at the prospect of what could never be. I thought about Julia and Caroline, imagining them naked and what we could do together and I wanked a short time before spurting into my hand, cumming a lot more than I normally did I'm sure!

2nd Day

The second day at the exhibition was a lot quieter. We seemed to have a regular stream of visitors but they were spaced apart and no-one was rushing about. Neither Julia nor Caroline said anything about the previous evening and when I had moments of peace, I just mused on what might have been a perfect fantasy.

We had a quiet moment mid-morning and Julia turned to me and said "Why don't we take a wander and see what the competition has to offer? Caroline, Phil and the others can look after our stand for a while since it's not busy."

That seemed like a great idea to me; a good opportunity to see some other products and get ideas and also a chance to spend time with Julia, so I followed her off the stand. Today she was wearing a dress buttoned completely down the front. It was low cut from the shoulders down to the first button which I saw she'd left undone and belted at the waist but flowing out to mid-calf length and with medium height cream heels on the feet which had been the centre of my attention the previous night. Her hair had been freshly washed and conditioned that morning and was bouncing off her shoulders nicely, catching attention as we strolled along.

"Thanks for the massage last night," she said, "it was truly relaxing and I slept like a log. I haven't been rubbed like that since my husband left and it's not the same when you do it to yourself"

She realised too late that what she'd said could be taken a different, sexual, way and suddenly blushed deeply before bursting into laughter.

"Oh god, that came out slightly wrong Roger. Or maybe it was a Freudian slip?" She put her hand on my arm in a friendly way, as if reassuring herself that I'd taken her remark in good humour and wasn't shocked or offended.

"That's perfectly alright Julia; I understand your meaning completely," I smiled back at her as we wandered along. We weren't really looking seriously at any of the stands but were enjoying each other's company away from the work environment and saying hello to friends and colleagues we met in the aisles. Julia seemed more relaxed than usual and I mused at this change and the revealing of personal information.

I hadn't realised that Julia was separated or divorced so I decided to push her a bit and see how she responded. "You're a natural blonde aren't you Julia?" I asked.

She gave me a curious look. "How did you work that out then?"

"Well, your hair colour is obviously natural, you have a naturally pale complexion with just the right amount of freckles." She nodded and I paused as we walked "And you didn't seem to be wearing any knickers last night."

Julia blushed again and slapped my arm playfully, "You naughty boy Roger. You shouldn't be looking up a lady's skirt," pretending to be angry before adding, "No, I never wear them. I can't stand the closed in feeling. Especially at shows like this, it gets much too hot for anything down there. I like to feel the breeze cooling me down. But don't let that give you any ideas!"

Slightly too much information I thought, but I was pleased that she'd moved our conversation on and wasn't horrified. I thought I'd better not check her out by feeling her bum as we walked - that would be chancing too much.

"Can I have another massage tonight please?" she asked as we walked. "My feet and legs are going to be just as tired after today but I'd like you to rub my shoulders as well. I can feel them tensing up."

I hoped that the slight nervousness in her voice and the continued blush spreading to her exposed chest signalled that she was getting aroused and that her nipples were getting erect again. With the dress Julia was wearing, I couldn't see any physical reaction though. I didn't think it was just the heat in the exhibition tents that was causing her to flush.

I paused a while before answering, looking at Julia to see if she was serious. She reached out for my hand and squeezed it, knowing that I needed the physical reassurance that this was OK, whatever happened. "Sure, I'd love to. I enjoy giving massages, it's relaxing for me as well," I said and we continued in our walk, brushing against each other as we moved through the crowds. There wasn't any particularly close contact and I wasn't expecting hand-holding, but each closeness seemed to last longer and she lingered closer than she really needed to so I was now sure that Julia was looking for much more than just physiotherapy. I noticed that she would swish her skirt from side to side as she walked and wondered if this was a conscious move to bring fresh air to her thighs and pussy. She was only a few years older than me but I was starting to think of her as a "Mum I'd Like To Fuck" rather than a potential long-term girlfriend. I was beginning to get attracted by her figure, personality and confidence and the prospect of getting more intimate.

When we got back to the stand, it was a lot busier so we were back to rushing around and didn't have time for any more breaks. Caroline seemed happy to have us bac k and she assumed the role of boss, directing Julia and I to the most important tasks or clients. I was going behind the stand to get brochures and "Gimmees" and would brush past Julia as she manned the desk. In a change from the previous day, we would not only bump into each other and touch to stabilise ourselves but Julia would "accidentally" back into me so our bottoms would touch, until I realised this and turned around so that her bottom would push into my groin. The first time this happened, she turned around in genuine shock but as the day went on, it happened more regularly and she would occasionally bring her hand behind her and let it linger over my cock - not for long enough to grow an erection but enough to show awareness and curiousity. Julia was clearly enjoying this game and there were a lot of smiles exchanged. If the others on the stand noticed it, they didn't say anything but for me, the tension was definitely rising.

There was no official after-show gathering that night so there were just a few of us who went for dinner at a small Italian restaurant in the centre of town. We took a table for 6 and I was sat between Caroline and Julia, with Phil and another couple opposite us. We had a couple of bottles of wine between us but after another busy day, no-one felt like staying out too late. Except Caroline and Phil who decided that they would go on to one of the nightclubs after the meal.

As we sat, Julia ate her meal with her fork and rested her free hand on my leg underneath the tablecloth. Now that we were away from the public at the exhibition, she was being more bold. I noticed that she'd loosened the top of her low-cut dress by another button, I presumed because of the heat but hoped because she wanted to show me more of her body. I could see even more of her already visible chest and I couldn't see any straps or an indication of a bra. Caroline was too busy talking to Phil to notice anything and the other two guys were talking shop. Julia would squeeze my leg between forkfuls and gradually moved her hand up my leg until it met my cock growing downwards.

At one point, Julia and turned to me and muttered "Remember what we spoke about earlier? My bra was giving me more shoulder pains so I took it off when I went to the loo earlier so I've nothing on underneath this dress."

At this, my cock took a jump and Julia's hand was close enough to feel my trousers twitch and the tip of my cock hit her hand. She giggled and nearly spat out her spaghetti.

Julia recovered her composure and, now with her hand squeezing my cock, she said out loud, "Oh Roger, don't forget we said we'd see Dick later." I'm not slow on the uptake so I replied "Oh yes, the guy from the tools company. We'd better get moving."

Julia choked on her dinner again but recovered quickly and we finished our dinner quickly before leaving the others to pay and go their separate ways.

Julia and I took a taxi back to the house. In the taxi, Julia took my hand and ran it up her bare leg under her dress and put her hand back on my leg close to my growing cock. As my hand got closer to the top of her leg, I could feel the softness of her inner thighs and the heat radiating from her bare cunt. With my free hand, I unbuttoned some of her dress from the bottom up to expose her legs whispering, "we don't want this in the way when I get started on the massage." Julia took the hint and loosened another button at the top of her dress, pulling the fabric to one side so I could see the swell of her breast down to the peak. I couldn't see everything but I could make out that she had full breasts with tiny succulent nubs of nipple with a very small areola.