Julia and Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline continued sliding, rocking her hips to tease my cock just inside her entrance then allow it to fall out as she rode backwards. She moved one hand down to cover mine over her breast and increase the pressure and force the flesh out to the side. She threw her head back and reached down to stroke her clit where my cock was neglecting it in its journey. She would rub it from side to side rapidly, then more slowly circle the erect nub and wank it as if it was a small cock.

Frustration gradually settled the issue. I grabbed onto Caroline's thighs and forced my cock inside her lips as she was about to begin her backwards journey again.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as I drove her fully backwards so my cock was buried to the root, her fingers trapped in my groin and her arse forced onto my balls.

"That's super deep. And you're nice and thick. That fills me. It feels as though you're in my tummy."

Her words were coming out in short bursts as she panted in between the sentences. She was trying to ride as I was trying to push and all the time she was stroking her clit.

She leant back to give her fingers more room and I reached around to pull her arse cheeks towards me.

"That's just right, your cock's hitting my G-spot now. God I love your cock. Pull my cheeks apart" she panted.

We were still sliding, then she suddenly shot forward and her tits landed on my chest again, winding me as her arse went into the air and the motion became vertical. She rose up and down on her knees, impaling herself on my cock again and again, faster and faster until she began moaning between each stroke and each breath.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh. That's it, that's it that's it. Don't stop, don't stop. Right there. Ooooooohhh!" She came and fully collapsed on my chest, her arse finally dropping to rest on my thighs and her hair, damp with sweat, flicked around my neck and cheeks.

I still hadn't come and after a short while I started moving my hips into her cunt, awash with her cum and foaming as my member had stirred the juices as we fucked.

She put her hands to my face and raised herself up, kissing me as I bucked. "You can come in me another time. Tonight, I want to taste you," she said. She climbed off my dick, still hard from our love-making. She moved to my side and bent her head down to take my cock in her small hand and guide it into her mouth. My cock was slick with her cream.

"MMmmm! I can taste myself." She struggled to speak as she wriggled her butt in pleasure and moved her leg alongside my side. I reached between her legs and slipped my hand along her cunt, inside the lips, caressing her clit and wiping her cum from her pussy. I put my hand to my mouth and tasted her juices. A very salty taste but thick and spicy as it rolled around my mouth.

"Don't distract me," she said. "I've come twice already so you don't need to do me again."

She bobbed her head up and down over my cock and gripped the base as she lapped and sucked. Her mouth closed over the knob as she licked around it and wanked me into her mouth. Her tits were pressing into my stomach and performing their magic touch.

"Cum in me," she said. I grasped her thigh and strained as I fucked her mouth and she matched my rhythm. Finally, I found a release and felt my sperm race up towards the tip of my cock.

"That's it, I'm cumming." I jerked a couple of times and came in her mouth. She took all my load and swallowed deeply.

"I love the taste of a man who eats well," she said, "and you obviously do. That was yummy. Come here, let me kiss you."

We moved to embrace each other and shared another deep kiss. I tasted myself on her lips as we ground into each other in the aftershocks of our lust.

"So did I give you a good massage? And is sir now relaxed?"

She was being cheeky so I patted her bottom. "Barely adequate; you need more practice," I said. She returned the favour by slapping my chest.

Although we seemed to have been making love for hours, it was still not late so we came to, cleared the towels off the bed and had a shower before going back to bed and cuddling. We discussed what she'd heard of Julia and my "massage" the previous night and figured that there was need for me to sneak back to my room as there was nothing further to hide. With that decided, we curled up, Caroline rested her head on my shoulder and we slept together, ready for the final day of the exhibition.

I'd had an amazing three days at the exhibition and had got to know two of my colleagues particularly well. Julia, a 40 something tall and bubbly blonde and Caroline, a 20 something exotic looking dark haired and heavily tanned petite woman. What had started as foot massages to relieve stress after heavy days on the exhibition stand, had ended up in bed with both women on successive evenings. Making love, sleeping together or just fucking, call it what you like, but most of all enjoying each other.

I had every expectation that that would be the end of the liaisons and that "what happens at the show stays at the show". I had no idea if either of the relationships would continue once we got back to the realities of our working lives in London but I was happy that we'd all had a good time with no likelihood of recriminations.

After a passionate night with Julia followed by a completely different but similarly exhausting one with Caroline, I was looking forward to the last day of "work" at the exhibition as a form of relaxation. I'd left Caroline's room for my own in the early hours before anyone else stirred and went to shower and get dressed.

The two women were very relaxed around me at breakfast and nothing was said at breakfast other than pleasantries and making arrangements for the day. Some of the crew were going to be leaving during the day, including Dave, which would leave Caroline, Julia and me alone in the afternoon to clear up the exhibition stand and in the evening at the house.

The last day of the exhibition is a waste of time commercially but always fun; everyone feels to be in a holiday mood after the intense and frantic efforts of the first days. The show is open to school groups looking for careers in the industry and any remaining free handouts - cuddly toys, USB sticks, stickers, you name it - and we were all too eager to get rid of it; less to pack away!

The atmosphere between competitors on rival stands always seems to be a bit more relaxed as well. It's a small industry and most folk know each other, have worked with each other in the past or have met as collaborators on larger projects so it's a chance to catch up on news and gossip.

It was a little bit like dress down Friday on the stand; still smart but less formal. Instead of my normal suit, I had on a pair of dark Armani chinos with a button-down shirt and a pale grey cashmere Versace jacket I'd picked up for a song in a fashion shop sale - a £400 jacket for £50! It looked and felt great. The girls couldn't stop touching me as the material was so soft and sensuous and I wasn't going to complain.

After clearing up the mess of the exhibition and packing everything for the courier company, we didn't have much enthusiasm for socialising, so myself and the two girls began to make plans for the evening. Caroline had had a disappointing evening at the nightclub with Phil and Julia had been out with clients so I suggested that we book a nice meal and then go to one of the places which had decent music so we could let our hair down and dance. The girls jumped at the chance! I'd taken the precaution of reserving a table earlier at one of the more reliable restaurants and we would have time to go back to the house and change. The girls persuaded me to keep the jacket on as it felt so nice!

The meal was OK, but the chat was all about what had happened at the exhibition and general gossip; nothing too exciting. I could tell the girls were looking forward to the club to complete the wind-down though. They were very keen to get back to the house to put on their glad-rags and party and began discussing what they'd wear. I'm afraid I rather switched off!

On the way back in the taxi, I sat in the front of the car and could hear Julia and Caroline talking in low voices. I couldn't hear what the girls were chattering about because the driver was mouthing off to me. I assumed it was more chatter about clothes and make-up. We got back to the house and I went to my room for a shower and change of clothes. I could hear the girls dashing about between their rooms as I chilled out in the kitchen.

When they emerged, I was stunned at the sight. The girls had been exchanging clothes and doing each others' make-up and I barely recognised them. Although they were different shapes, it seemed that there was enough similarity in basic sizing that they could swap some parts of their outfits.

Julia was wearing a tight multi-coloured iridescent corset top, bare from the top of her breasts upwards. She'd matched it with a skirt landing above mid-thigh - several inches shorter than her normal wear. It had pleats so that it cinched in her waist but flared out to the hem. Think cheerleader but longer and much more sophisticated. The corset must have been Caroline's; it looked on the small side as it pushed Julia's breasts up and together so they billowed like a Moll Flanders caricature. She had a dusting of shimmer powder on her breasts which showed off her light freckles and shone in the light as she breathed. The skirt waist sat below the corset so that Julia was showing some midriff too. I hadn't seen Julia in anything like this before and it seemed a quite daring look for her. She had glitter in her hair which accentuated her glowing blonde curls and her blue eyes seemed even more vibrant - much as they'd looked when I'd seen her sucking my cock!

Caroline had chosen tight fitting cream pedal pusher trousers which came to mid-calf and a cream plunge-necked short sleeved blouse which showed off her tan and also the valley between her breasts. The sleeve vents were very deeply cut so that you could see the side-swell of her breasts, her ribs and her torso. There was a lot of skin on show and she was obviously bra-less.

"She must be wearing tit-tape," I thought, "There's no way she can move in that blouse without showing everything." Her eyes were made up in a cat-eye style with a very long tail flicking out to her temples which high-lighted her exotic features and she'd done her hair in a French plait with gold ribbon running through it. She looked quite stern when she came out with Julia - every inch the dominant creature I'd had in bed last night. Was she deliberately trying for the "look but don't dare touch" image?

Both girls had on high heeled strappy sandals. Not too high for dancing but showing off their legs to very good effect. They looked stunning. The contrast was also striking - the mature blonde dressed in dark colours looking like a teenager and the young raven-haired girl dressed in pale cream looking sophisticated and assertive.

I was sure they had decided to go on the prowl. This already felt like a manhunt and I felt envious of the man who would take them home tonight and hoped - and feared - that one of them would choose me. My fear was that they looked so powerful, they'd eat me alive. That was probably my hope as well!

"How do we look?" asked Julia, looking at me then twirling so the skirt spun out. "Breathtaking," I said, "you look as though you're going to conquer the world. I feel outclassed and underdressed."

"Don't worry about that," said Caroline, her smile removing the image of the severe dominatrix. "You'll do and no-one's going to be looking at you anyway.

"We want to have a word with you before we take the taxi," continued Caroline. "Julia and I have compared notes and we're rating you above average but with room for improvement. We're out to have fun tonight so don't get jealous if we fool around a bit, but we'll be coming back with you to see if we can help you can improve on your grade. As Julia has said, what happens here stays here and we want to make the most of it."

I was astonished and flattered in equal measure by what Caroline had said. Not just that the two women had discussed our respective adventures but also that they'd already decided how the rest of the evening was going to play out; that I would be a part of their adventure and thought that I could satisfy both of them.

Julia came to my side and gave me a warm kiss and then Caroline did the same and we all hugged. I'd been stunned at the sight of the women and now I was even more impressed at the way they felt, their perfume, their warmth and their softness.

We got the taxi and went to the nightclub. I don't know where Phil had taken Caroline, but this was sure to be a class apart - one of the more upmarket hotels which catered for a well-heeled audience and a range of musical tastes. I didn't know, but I suspected that Caroline's idea of great dance music was going to be house, drum n'bass or techno and Julia's was going to be more from the Abba songbook. Whatever happened it wasn't going to be easy to please everybody but as it turned out, the DJ managed to put something together which covered a wide range, everything from classic Stones through Madonna and Prince to Mr Fingers and Nina Kravitz. The girls didn't seem to mind. They were up for every dance mix and dragged me onto the floor at each opportunity.

The sound was loud enough that no-one was talking (or listening!) much and the lighting was disco-subdued. Not dark, so you could still see who you were dancing with but not bright enough to see much. That was probably just as well for the girls. They were throwing themselves into the dances and it became obvious that Caroline didn't have anything holding her top to her body. Her tits were very mobile under the blouse and the blouse was swaying around enough that I could see most of her breasts most of the time. Julia was equally abandoned and whilst the corset top kept her boobs under control, every time she twirled, the dress would fly up and expose her bum. Even with such a short skirt, she looked as though she'd stuck to her knickerless principles and Caroline hadn't persuaded her to borrow a pair of pants. She must be feeling the breeze!

I went to get the girls a drink to give myself a rest but they just wanted water. As I left them on the dance floor, I could see other men eager to take my place and dance with them - they were by far the most attractive women in the place. I stood and watched as Caroline carried on with her wild dancing, attracting would-be partners like moths to a flame, flirting with them, showing them a little, then discarding them and moving on.

Julia moved off the dance floor to my side. "She's a class act isn't she?" she said, close to my ear. I looked at her - there wasn't a trace of bitterness, she was truly impressed at the performance Caroline was delivering.

"And a body to die for," I replied. "So that's how she keeps so fit."

"She meant it you know?" Julia said, "Caroline's getting herself worked up now but we're both there for you tonight. Although I doubt I'll get a look in." She looked down as if comparing her mature body unfavourably to the young athlete showing off on the dance floor.

"Don't be silly," I said. "You're just as sexy as Caroline. You have softer features but your body's in great shape and you've much more experience. You know what to do to please yourself and with your lover. Caroline's still finding out what power she has and how far she can and wants to go. Whilst that can be fun, it's hard work. You're gorgeous and you've nothing to prove."

I put my hand on Julia's bottom underneath her skirt and pulled her closer to me. She jumped a little at the touch on her bare skin and her head tilted back, looking into my eyes, seeing the truth behind my words. As we kissed, my hand strayed under her bottom crease and my fingers found her cunt lips, already open and moist to my touch. She breathed in sharply, sucking the air from my mouth as our lips remained locked.

"That's so naughty," she breathed as we kissed, "but don't stop." I looked around. We were against a pillar near the dance floor and everyone's eyes were on Caroline's antics as she gyrated and swept her arms around; no-one was looking in our direction. Her top flared open and even from a distance I could see that her bare tits were showing as the fabric swayed from her shoulders. No-one was going to notice what Julia and I were up to. Her legs separated a little allowing my hand more access to stroke and tease the liquid from her pussy. She bent one leg to balance on her toe, rubbing the inside of her leg on mine and allowing me greater access inside her lips to tease and stimulate her.

I brought my fingers up to my lips and showed Julia the smear of liquid on my fingers before licking them clean and kissing her again, sharing her cream between us.

Julia rolled her eyes at the taste. "You're making me very wet. I was turned on before, but now you've really got me horny. Just wait till I get you home." Her breasts above the corset top had become flushed and the glitter dust glowed under the disco lights, showing her breasts heaving with her excitement.

The DJ was in the middle of a long set of heavy rhythmic music, the pounding of the drums echoing my pulse and disguising any noise we were making. His head was nodding to the beat and Caroline and her posse were lost in a trance at the driving music. Julia looked nervously around but she was too excited to stop.

"Why do we have to wait until we get home?" I queried. My hand went back behind her arse and I pushed upwards, forcing my fingers up her cunt as my head fell close to her shoulders and I breathed in the scent from her hair and perfume.

"Now you mention it, you're right, why wait? I can't believe you're doing me in public though. It makes me tingle - I want more." She pushed her hips towards mine, encouraging my fingers to go deeper and further inside her pussy. Her hands moved to my head, pulling me deeper into a clinch. I moved my fingers gently along the length of her slit, cupping her arse the whole time. Her hips pulsed softly as she dry-humped me, inches from the eyes of the dancers. I teased the pucker of her arse as I moved my hand along her pussy. The hole flexed as I swept past it but I wasn't going there just now. I was focussed on giving this woman pleasure in the most public of settings.

Julia's hands were on my waist, steadying herself as I brought her close. My hand was trapped underneath her skirt and her inner thighs were now slick with her viscous juices. I wanted to caress her breasts and tease the small erect nipples but short of ripping off the corset, I would have to wait. I nibbled her neck and spoke into her ear. "Let's move a little further back," I said.

I took Julia's hand in mine and we moved into the shadows behind the DJ's desk. The bright lights of his system were shining towards the dancefloor so I was certain that no-one would see us here other than as two vague figures. With Julia's back to the wall, we began kissing again with her hands on my arms and mine resting on her hips. I moved my hand to the front of her skirt and worked my fingers underneath the fabric to find her bush and the top of her slit. She moaned into my mouth and her hand went to the front of my trousers, rubbing my cock through the thin fabric and trying to get her whole hand round its thickness.

My free hand moved up to Julia's bare waist and I was controlling her movements as she gyrated her hips to increase the friction of my hand on her pussy. We separated from the waist up and I could see her breasts rising and falling, compressed by the corset, the shimmer powder now mixed with perspiration. My fingers worked their way into her cunt and I rubbed and drove upwards. From a distance, we were close but might have been carrying on a conversation. She'd taken her hands off my cock now and pressed her palms back into the wall, pushing her hips forward.