Julia and Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the "accidental-down-blouse" image and had a great view. As the taxi bounced over Aberdeen's potholed streets, Julia's breast jiggled and I longed to be able to fold my hand around it and feel the hard nipple in my palm. I mused "Julia's becoming a bit of an exhibitionist showing off like this," but all the taxi driver could see was from the waist up and we were careful to keep straight faces. We nearly lost it though when my hand went right to the top of Julia's leg; I felt her moist slit and she gave a cough to hide her gasp and then we were at the house. Julia went in as I paid and as we got inside the door, she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Give me 5 minutes to get ready, then come to my room. I really need that massage now." With that, Julia waltzed up the stairs. I admit I felt slightly cheated. With the building of intensity through the day and the titillation in the taxi, I suppose Iexpected that once we got through the door of the house we'd be tearing each other's clothes off and having sex on the stairs but from leaving the taxi, the atmosphere had chilled slightly.

"Ah well," I thought - it was fun while it lasted and at least I'll get to feel her feet and legs in a minute." I went to my room and freshened up, then took a towel and knocked on Julia's door.

"Come in." I heard Julia quietly say and I opened the door to her bedroom. The lighting was dim; she'd put a cloth over the bedside light so it was bright enough to move around but not to read by. I could see the dress hanging up with her other clothes and Julia was lying on her back on the bed with a large towel under her and another draped over her so that she was covered from just below her neck to mid-thigh.

"There's some coconut oil on the table," she said without opening her eyes. "You'd better take your shirt off though, you don't want to get oil on it."

She was so matter-of-fact that I thought we were back to a friendly but cool relationship but I knew she was naked under the towel and my brain was creating some lovely thoughts. I stripped off my shirt, took the oil and sat down on a stool at the end of the bed. I started rubbing her feet, as I had the previous night, massaging the oil into the flesh of the bottom of her feet and between her toes to stretch the muscles and ease any tension.

I could hear little moans and gasps as I rubbed her feet quite firmly, working out my frustrations and maybe being a little rough with her. I gradually calmed down and worked her feet through my fingers. Her skin was really soft and with the slickness of the coconut oil over her soft skin, it felt very sensuous. The smell was gorgeous as well, combining with her perfume and a trace of something more earthy I was having difficulty placing.

"This feels lovely Roger," she said, "my feet aren't burning anymore but your hands feel really warm. Could you move up to my legs now?"

As I moved my hands to her calf, Julia moved her legs apart under the towel to give me better access and I got a stronger whiff of the earthy smell - that was it! - I was smelling her pussy as her love juices started to flow. My mind was really on the job now! I stood and bent her knee so that I could rub the back of her ankle and the calf muscle and the towel slipped up a little giving me a clear view of her pussy and the downy blonde fluff of her pubic hair. Julia kept her hands by her side and her eyes closed but I could see that her slit was moist and her lips were beginning to part so that the inner lips were swelling.

"You have a lovely touch, I'm starting to feel very relaxed now, just like yesterday. It took me a while to go to sleep last night though," she said.

"I was OK," I said. If I was reading her correctly, she wanted to take the conversation in a different direction, "but I couldn't go to sleep right away either and I couldn't read. It was great to feel Caroline's and your legs but I needed something else to ease my tension."

"You liked my legs did you? I liked the feel of your hands but I had to pretend that they were somewhere else." Saying that, Julia moved her hand and lifted the towel so her fingers were resting below her fur and at the top of her blossoming lips. Her eyes opened as she started to find the clit buried in her folds and stroke her clit gently. "Pleasing myself isn't the same but a girl can dream?"

My cock was busy growing in my pants, the combination of the massage, the smells, the conversation and the sight turning me on. "I had to dream that you were stroking me too," I said as I laid one leg down and bent the other to massage the other calf.

"So you pleased yourself did you? You just played with yourself in your room and weren't thinking of the state you left me in," she pouted. "And I didn't have any toys with me either."

"If it's any comfort," I said, "I jerked off dreaming of your body and what I wanted to do with it. I may have to do the same again tonight."

Julia's blue eyes were wide open now, sparkling as she became more aroused with the dirty talk, her fingers still gently caressing her lips. "No, you don't have to do that tonight. I think we can do better than that. I love your smooth chest," she said as she stared at me bending over her legs. "My husband was hairy like a gorilla and that's a big turn off for me. Do you want to take your trousers off now so you don't get oil on them? I want to focus on something to help me as well!"

I didn't need any more encouragement, so wiping my hands on the towel, I quickly took my trousers off and slipped my shoes off, throwing them across the room. For now, I kept my shorts on as I still wasn't totally certain how fast Julia wanted to go and where this was going. Was she just being practical or did she really want to play?

Julia was still stroking her pussy gently and I could see that there was more moisture beginning to flow. Her lips had swollen like little fat fingers and her finger would disappear in the folds as she eased her hand downwards. Standing at her side, I started to massage her thighs and gently moved her fingers away from her pussy as I replaced them with my own. Where Julia had been rubbing down from her clit through her lips to her opening, I started at the gap between her anus and her pussy and began stroking upwards, stopping below the top of her open love tunnel and avoiding her clitoris, spreading her juices around as her clam became wet. I was rewarded with sharp intakes of breath and a further flow of pussy juice. After a dozen or so strokes on the outer lips, my two fingers entered her cunt up to the second knuckle. She gasped in surprise at this and her body jerked.

"Enough massage for your front," I said. "Time to ease your shoulder muscles; turn over now." There were no pleasantries, I was firm and commanding.

My fingers pulled out of her vagina and Julia pouted again. The towel was still covering from her chest downwards and she held it in place while she turned. Her eyes were focussed on my shorts where she could see my erect penis straining against and barely held by the fabric.

Whilst she settled on her front on the towels, I warmed some more coconut oil in my palms and placed them between Julia's shoulder blades rubbing the oil in and seeking out the knots of tension. There was no towel covering her back now so I could see her naked body from her head to her toes. Whilst she may have been carrying a little extra flesh, she was in great condition and her back and legs looked powerful. I remembered that she'd played squash to a high standard so she was fit. Her boobs were squashed flat under her so I still hadn't seen their full size and shape; the side boob would have to do for now.

It was her bottom which appealed to me now though. It swelled from her waist and her hips were well defined but the fleshy globes of her buttocks had risen from her pelvis into rounded humps with no sideways sag and there was a well defined crease before her thighs began. Her hands were down by her side as I began to work on her shoulders and spine and I could feel and hear her moans and groans as I found the tense knots of muscle and worked them through my fingers. Her hips wriggled and her buttocks wobbled slightly, showing her appreciation as I moved closer to her lower back and the tops of her arse cheeks.

Julia's head turned to face me and her hand rose to wrap around my thigh, pulling me closer to her body. Her hand then came round to the front of my leg and disappeared inside my shorts, quickly finding my balls and erect cock.

"You've kept me waiting for too long to see this and you're still keeping it hidden. Don't you know it's rude to keep a lady waiting?"

"You're the one that's rude; you're impatient and greedy and you've done nothing but tease me all day." I said. "If I wasn't such a gentleman, I'd be giving you a sharp lesson"

And saying that, I broke off my massage to give her a couple of sharp smacks, one on each buttock, between the peak of the globe and the crease.

"Ow!" she cried, "If you're going to do that, you need to prepare me." She kept hold of my cock and it jerked in her hand as she squeezed it. "At the very least, you should rub away the sting."

I could see that her buttocks were slightly red with my hand print. "If you're so keen to see me, why don't you take out my cock and take a proper look."

Julia rolled slightly to face me, her breasts now exposed and showing their luscious shape. She pulled my shorts down and my cock sprang to attention, the knob-end glistening with precum brought on by Julia's hand-job; she grabbed at it as if it was going to escape and her eyes opened even wider.

"Now suck it if you want me to continue," I said. "Do what you have to to keep me hard."

"Yes boss" she replied, "But I don't know if I can take it all, this is much bigger than my husband's." Her last word was muffled as she mouthed her lips around the end of my knob and started to lick, bobbing her head slightly but not taking more than an inch inside her mouth as I wrapped my hands in her hair.

I was struggling to remain dominant as I was now in an ecstasy, my cock embedded in a warm wet hole with a vision of blonde curls cascading over it.

I moved my hands along Julia's back and shoulders, trying to continue the massage; she continued her bobbing and sucking, taking me deeper but still just at the front of her mouth. My cock was going further into her mouth now and she was making slurping noises, her saliva mixing with my precum to make a messy soup in her mouth, trickling down her chin. Her nose was buried in my trimmed pubic hair and she was breathing in heavily. My cock was fully hard, fighting to be upright and she was having difficulty bending it down, keeping it in her mouth as she leant on her elbow.

"OK, Julia, easy now," I said, "you're going to make me cum and I haven't finished working on you yet." I pulled out of her mouth and laid her head back on the towel. She wasn't pouting now, a smile spread across her face as I moved back to concentrate on her magnificent buttocks and began kneading them.

As I massaged her ass cheeks, I spread her legs slightly and she sighed again. I moved my fingers down her buttocks to the inside of her thighs. Her thighs were soaked with the juice from her pussy and I reached in to smear the juice around her lips and up to her anus.

Julia's legs spread further apart and I moved two fingers back in her cunt as I rubbed her arse. She began flexing the muscle; it seemed as though the forbidden hole was winking at me, encouraging me to grease her even more with her own nectar. "Don't stop" she said, "Keep rubbing there. Put your fingers in my arse." I rubbed more vigorously and the aroma of her arse and pussy combined. Her normal floral perfume had been replaced with something deeper and darker but still sweet. "Mmmm," she sighed, "I did bring one toy with me. Look in the drawer Roger."

I reached into the bedside drawer and saw a blue silicone cylinder shaped like a candle but with bulbous cone at the tip. "Is this what I think it is?" I questioned.

"You know perfectly well what it is, now put it in my bum and keep doing what you're doing."

I was now pushing my finger against her brown hole and meeting little resistance. Before going further, I moved my head down to her rear and licked her arsehole, putting my nose in her pussy. It was hard to breathe but it was worth it to hear her groans! I licked the butt plug and placed it close to her arsehole, rubbing gently then pushing the plug a little way in. Her arse flexed and gave way as she pushed back and the ring of muscle at her anus entrance relaxed, taking the plug all the way into her dark canal. She settled back on the bed as I kept rubbing around her thighs and pussy.

The massage was really over now. I pulled my shorts completely off and climbed onto the bed behind Julia, her legs spread apart in a V guiding me to her warm openings. I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy, nudging her clit as I passed and pausing at the entrance to her vagina.

"Be gentle Roger," she murmured, "I haven't had sex for over a year and you're bigger than anyone I've had before."

I wasn't done teasing Julia yet though and I wanted to make sure she was fully ready for me. With one hand low down on her back, pushing her into the bed I was stroking my cock along her soaking slit with the other. With my hand on her back, my thumb could reach the flat end of the butt plug sticking out of her brown hole and as her arse flexed, I would move the plug around to increase the sensations passing through her anal passage.

Julia was moaning louder now "Put it in me Roger, don't tease me any more. I want to feel your cock in me." I couldn't wait any longer either and I sank my groin to meet Julia's rising buttocks. With a sigh of relief from both of us, my cock went deep into her cunt. God she was tight! Even with the flow of love juice coating her pussy lips and my dick, I could feel her pelvic muscles contracting and I found it hard to thrust as much as I so desperately wanted to. My hands went either side of her shoulders to gain more leverage which enabled me to push harder; I could feel my pubis pushing the butt plug deeper into Julia's arse with every stroke and she whimpered each time I drove into the love sheath gripping me.

We kept this up for a couple of minutes when Julia said "I love the feel of your cock penetrating me. You're hitting all the right spots but I think I can take more of you now; I want you deeper." She signalled me to move and I pulled out of her sopping cunt.

Julia moved up the bed and rose onto her knees. She held onto the headboard, arching her back, exposing her pussy and butt plug filled arse to my gaze and presenting herself for further enjoyment. Her golden hair curls shimmered as she shook her head and looked back at me. She wriggled her arse at me and said "Come on Roger, fuck me deeply now. I want to be fucked hard from behind." I gazed at the sight of her cheeks and separated them; I wanted to see her open pussy with the butt plug positioned above, ready and begging for me. I slid my cock up vertically up the cleft and rubbed it against the plug and my balls swung to kiss her pussy lips. I positioned myself with my hands grasping Julia's hips and my cock found its place again inside her cunt, dripping with both our liquids.

I drove hard into Julia as she watched me; it felt much deeper than before as I again nudged the butt plug deep into her anus with every stroke. Her head sank down as she closed her eyes in delight. Her tits were swaying underneath her and her nipples grazed the towel. Under her breath, she mumbled "Fuck me, fuck me, Oh God, fuck me, Ooh that's so good!" and after a short while, "Oh God, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, it's too much." She pursed her mouth and instead of speaking, a low growl came out of her throat and she collapsed her head onto the bed as a pink glow spread across her back. Julia sobbed in relief while I remained buried in her cunt. I was close, but not ready to cum and I wanted to see if she could keep going.

We subsided to the bed, spooning together. I released one hand and stroked her hair as her ragged breathing became more regular and my other hand rose to her breast where I felt for the first time her glorious boobs. They were as I'd thought, full and like a firm pillow and she warmed to my caress, the nipples growing as I stroked around the areola gently.

She stirred as she came to, as if out of a sleep, so I moved my hand down to her clit and began rubbing while my hips swayed so that I was again moving to and fro, thrusting my cock into her pussy, still twitching from her orgasm.

"Mmmm, softly, softly," she whispered, "that's so good, so good, keep doing that". She bent her arm up to hold my head into her neck which raised her boob, filling my palm with the soft flesh. "Keep going, keep going, don't stop, don't stop."

As she kept up the babbling, I kept swaying until I could feel the sperm rising in my balls and a tingle coursing through my groin.

"I'm going to come soon," I said, giving her warning.

"Don't stop, don't stop, come inside me. I want to feel your cum in my pussy. Oh, Oh, Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!"

We came almost simultaneously, her spasms less intense than the first time but matching my final thrusts as my spunk spattered the inside of her cunt. "I felt that!" she exclaimed, "you must have come gallons! And I've never cum twice before."

We were both spent now. Starting to feel the sweat between our bodies, we clung together until I could feel my member shrinking and falling out of her, followed by our combined juices dripping onto the towel. We cleaned up without getting off the bed, neither of us wanting to disturb the moment and crawled under the duvet where we cuddled each other to sleep.

Just before I went to sleep, I heard movement on the stairs outside the room and thought, "that must be Caroline coming home. I hope she had as good a time as we've had" and some of that thought must have been out loud as I heard Julia mutter "Mmm, goodnight darling."

Common sense hit me at about 3 o'clock in the morning as I reckoned that it wouldn't be good to be seen coming out of Julia's room in the morning so I crept out of bed, kissed Julia's hair, gathered my clothes and went back to my own bed for the last few hours of sleep.

3rd Day

During the 3rd day of the exhibition Julia and I kept a professional approach to each other and got on with the jobs at hand. The strenuous sexual exercise of last night had released any tension and there seemed little need to tease each other today. She was wearing the wraparound skirt again with a tight low-cut T-shirt but her bra was back on and she wore a "company uniform" neck scarf. She wore black heels today, slightly higher than yesterdays which gave a nice definition to her legs. I wondered if she'd had enough of the foot massages or if she'd now become used to standing all day.

At the morning break when no-one else was around, she said, "Thanks for last night, Roger. It was nice to have a man's touch again." "I did much more than touch you," I thought but the compliment was still nice. There was something odd about the emphasis she put on her words but I didn't have any more time to think about this as we got into the swing of the exhibition, trying to make contacts and sales prospects. The day moved on quite quickly and I think we behaved towards each other much as we would have in the office.

On the other hand, Caroline and Phil could hardly look at each other without scowling and it was obvious that something had gone wrong with their "date" at the nightclub or thereafter. When they couldn't avoid each other, they were frowning and exchanging cross words.

I asked Julia "What happened? Who pissed on her Cheerios this morning?"