Julia and Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stirred my fingers inside her pussy and pushed upwards, my palm hitting her clit again and again and my thumb moving up to stroke it directly. "Oh God, I can't believe it," she panted, "You're making me come; Fuck, I'm going to come; I'm cumming; I'm cumming." Her breaths became shorter and her knees trembled and buckled. Her weight seemed to be carried on my hand as she slumped her head forward and onto my shoulder.

The music came to a stop but Julia was still resting on my hand and my shoulder. Cheers came from the dance floor as Caroline came off and started to look around for us. I glanced over at the DJ and saw that he'd been watching me and Julia. He grinned, gave me a thumbs up and winked.

As I turned, I saw that Caroline had found us and was bouncing over. She straightened her blouse as she came over and strutted on her heels, excessively pleased with herself for attracting, teasing and ultimately rejecting all her suitors. Her dark eyes flashed with the excitement whilst Julia slowly came to.

"What happened to you two?" Caroline asked. "Wasn't that the best? I don't want to stop and normally I'd close the club but tonight let's have a last dance together before we head home."

I don't think she could understand why Julia seemed slow to react when she dragged us onto the floor. The DJ played his part by playing a slower number so that we could hold onto each other and sway gently as Caroline began to wind down from her peak of excitement, Julia came back to life after her own special peak and I - well, I wondered what Caroline had in mind for my "improvement" lessons.

When we left the nightclub, the night was still warm - it was summer and there was still light in the sky at 11pm that far north. We looked for a taxi but there didn't seem to be any around. Rather than call for one and wait, the girls suggested we walk back to our house. It wasn't too far and both of them were hyped up - albeit for different reasons. Julia had on a light overcoat and Caroline a leather bomber jacket so they weren't going to get too cold as the heat of the club wore off.

I had a girl on each arm as we walked up the main street, laughing and joking about the evening, Caroline's performance and my attempts to keep up. There were quite a few young couples wandering around leaving bars and clubs and one or two of the doorways had couples necking in them (As an aside, I've driven down this street at 6am on a winter morning and seen half naked girls in doorways with their "boyfriend", oblivious to the cold)

Julia and Caroline seemed pretty amused by this after the 4th couple they'd seen so as we turned off the main street and into one of the more quaint alley-ways that led to our house, I pulled them into a corner and started to make out with them, just as a joke.

"Come on darling, let's see what you've got." I put on a rough voice. "Show us your tits love!" The girls shrieked in mock offence. Julia made a great play of unbuttoning her coat and "flashing" me, pushing her breasts out in the corset. Caroline took it a stage further by unzipping her bomber jacket and parting the v-necked blouse to show me her boobs, cradling them and pointing the nipples towards me.

"You'll be wanting me to give you a blow-job in the street next," she said, playing the part to the maximum.

"Don't encourage him," said Julia. "It was all I could do in the nightclub to stop him taking me against the wall"

Caroline's mouth dropped open. "What!" she exclaimed and Julia nodded. "Yes, he brought me off just before you came over. If the music hadn't stopped and you hadn't come over, I'd have wrapped my legs around him and climbed on board."

Caroline seemed excited by this. "You dirty bastard," she said. "You must think we're right bits of rough." And with that, she grabbed my face, tried to suck my lips off and thrust her chest out at me. Julia started laughing, but suddenly, Caroline took it more seriously, taking my hand and sticking it inside the bomber jacket and under her blouse. Her breasts were warm and full, the nipples standing at full attention.

"Come on Jules, the customer wants a blow job. He's paid his money." Her voice had lapsed into East End Cockney - she was role-playing as a couple of prostitutes.

Julia turned from being amused to business like and got down on her knees. She unzipped me, pulled my cock out from my trousers and started sucking.

"That's no good Jules, his winkie has shrunk. You'll have to do better than that to get him going." Julia took the hint and pulled her corset down to sit under her boobs, pushing them up even further to my gaze. Caroline put her hand down to Julia's head and started pumping it, forcing it down onto my cock. With her other hand, she pulled my head down to her exposed breasts, saying "Come on, lick me. It gets me excited and you'll want that later if you want your money's worth."

My cock was getting hard now and I could hear Julia grunting as she took its length, assisted by Caroline pushing her head onto it. I suckled on Caroline's nipple, biting the end gently and rolling it with my tongue to bring it to erection. With one hand she was pushing my head onto her rising teat whilst her other was meshed in Julia's hair. I'd satisfied Julia in the nightclub but my excitement hadn't been fulfilled. Julia was sucking hard, keen to drain me of my spunk. With the attentions of Caroline as well, I couldn't hold out long. "Take that you bitch." As I spat the words from my mouth, I ejaculated into Julia's mouth, thrusting my hips twice to rid the sperm from my penis. She gagged a little as Caroline held her head in place, then moved her hand down to Julia's throat, massaging it so make sure she swallowed every drop.

We could hear footsteps further down the lane, giggling teenagers heading home as we had been. Quickly, Julia stood and closed her coat, leaving the corset down and her boobs naked under the coat. Caroline shook herself to rearrange her blouse, then kissed me and brought Julia's mouth to her own, kissing her deeply. As much as I'd just come, the sight of this lesbian kiss, the blonde sharing my cum with the darker haired girl made my cock twitch involuntarily.

As Caroline broke the kiss and we walked on down the street, the teenagers shouted out "Have a good time yous'all" and she turned to me and said, "well that's your first lesson of the night. Now that that's out of the way, you'll be able to keep going for longer!"

I still couldn't believe what just happened. Julia became demure and Caroline became sophisticated again and we recommenced our stroll back to the house arm in arm.

We got back to the house and Caroline took me up to her room. Julia disappeared so that made me think that I'd had my fun with the blonde tonight and I was going to get my second lesson with Caroline.

We got in the room and started making out as soon as we got through the door. Our tongues played hockey while I shrugged off her jacket and slipped my arms through the loose sleeves of the blouse and made my acquaintance with her breasts again. They truly were magnificent. She'd been showing them off all night and I'd been mesmerised by the way they moved yet held their shape; the way they bounced as she shimmied on the dance floor and the way she alternately exposed and concealed them under her blouse. I squeezed them, pushed them together, cradled them from underneath and rolled my thumbs over the nipples. I eased the blouse of her shoulders carefully, exposing her breasts completely before dropping my lips to them and continuing the adoration I'd given them in the alley, this time not as part of some rough sex but as gentle foreplay. Wrapping one hand behind her back, I rubbed her pussy through her tight pedal pushers and felt a damp spot emerge.

"You've got me hot already," the girl said," but I've been dancing all night and I could really do with a shower before you eat me properly. It's big enough for two, come and join me."

We stripped off our clothes and went into the bathroom. The shower was indeed just big enough for two but we had to be close to each other the whole time to stay under the warm spray. I soaped Caroline, paying close attention to her breasts and she soaped me, doing the same to my cock and balls. When she turned round, I returned the favour, cleaning her pussy carefully and her arse, using the soap as a lubricant to ease a finger inside her. She leaned against the wall to give me better access and I bent down to finish her arse cheeks and legs.

Although the shower was large enough for us both to wash, it wasn't big enough for sex, also we were both in too much of a hurry to try to contort ourselves in the shower. Still, our attention to each other kept me erect.

We wrapped ourselves in towels and made our way to the bed. We unwrapped the towels from each other and laid down on the bed, Caroline on her back and me by her side, kissing and working my way down her body. She opened her legs and I crawled into the gap. My fingers were there first, quickly followed by my tongue, stroking her trimmed wedge of dark hair, mouthing her clit before moving down to her pussy. I put a finger inside her pussy and moved it, pressing up and down while I licked her clit. She bent her legs and I moved a hand under her buttock cheeks. My thumb stroked around her arsehole and I added another finger to her pussy. Her juices flowed and I rubbed the cream into her arse while I continued to stimulate her pussy and clit. Her pussy lips trembled as I licked and flicked at them. I could feel her upper body writhing as the first hints of an orgasm came over her. This was a small tremor, not like the volcano of last night. She whimpered and sighed.

"Oooh, that's lovely Roger. I've been so worked up but that's made me sooo relaxed. Thank you."

I felt a breeze as the room door opened and Julia came in.

"Stay where you are," she said and placed a hand on my backside to keep me in position.

Caroline saw Julia at the end of the bed and said "I wondered when you were going to make an appearance - I can't do this all myself you know! Keep playing with me Roger; I'll tell you when I'm ready to move"

Julia fondled my arse as I knelt on the bed between Caroline's legs. She stroked my balls and rubbed over my arse but didn't penetrate it as Caroline had done. Her hands moved over my back and stroked at the back of my neck, pushing my face further into Caroline's muff. I couldn't see what Julia was up to or whether she'd changed out of her disco clothes. I was just pleased she'd decided to join us and wondered how I would manage to satisfy both of them.

I kept my face down in Caroline's pussy, staying clear of her clit as I thought it might be too sensitive after coming. I moved my hand back up to her arse, cradling the cheek and lifting her off the bed slightly. My thumb found its way to her forbidden hole and began teasing it, wet with the flow from her pussy. I circled the hole and pushed repeatedly and found her reacting to my pressure. Her arse opened and clenched, opened and clenched and gradually sucked my thumb inside. I heard the girl groan and tense, then she relaxed again as my tongue and thumb worked in tandem.

The pressure on my head eased and I felt Julia move. Looking up, I now saw what I couldn't see from my position buried between Caroline's legs.

Julia had started stroking Caroline's hair and her cheek, gently touching her neck and brushing her fingers against the younger girl's lips. She was wearing a flimsy pale blue cotton dressing gown, loosely tied so that her breasts were spilling out.

I saw Julia bend her head her head close to Caroline's face and kiss her on full on her open lips. The women looked totally happy with their lips locked together; I could see their lips were parting and their tongues were exploring each other. Caroline was now cradling Julia's exposed breast, clearly familiar with the approach to the older woman.

Julia looked back at me and chuckled. "Oh dear Caro, I think we may have shocked young Roger. He's obviously never seen two girls kissing before; he's so innocent." I'd clearly shown some surprise on my face. "Perhaps we'd better let him into our secret; we don't just work together you see. This isn't our first rodeo together although we've never let a man in on our fun before."

Caroline spoke. "Don't waste time talking Jules, just help me give this young boy his education."

Julia moved further onto the bed and turned her focus to Caroline's breasts, Caroline thrusting them upwards for attention. Julia signalled to me "On your knees," so I crawled from where I was as Julia raised Caroline's knees upwards and I moved mine underneath, my prick now pointing to the ceiling and resting vertically along Caroline's slit, freshly moistened from my mouth.

Julia's hair was covering Caroline's breasts as she teased and nuzzled the younger girls' nipples, Caroline's hands in her curly hair. The shimmering blonde hair against the honey tanned skin looked stunning; I saw an amazing contrast of the two women, both attractive in their ways but so different. Julia reached out to me to pull my prick closer into Caroline's pussy, rubbing me and rubbing Caroline at the same time.

Julia swung her leg over Caroline so she was sitting astride her facing me. She moved backwards, flicking the gown back so I could see Caroline's nose pointing upwards at the blond pussy. Caroline's tongue peeped out of her mouth and stretched upwards as Julia sank down and the two met, both women giving a sigh and Caroline arching her back. Julia's hand now came off my prick and went to her own breast, squeezing it and giving herself the same attention she'd just given Caroline. I shuffled forward as Caroline arched her back, my prick resting naturally against her cunt lips. Her motions rubbed the two of us together without needing my hands - not with any great pressure but enough to lubricate my cock and to stimulate her lips and the flow of her love-honey. My hands were now empty so I reached out to Julia's head, pulling it towards me to kiss. She tilted her neck back so that our lips met as she raised and lowered her hips over Caroline's tongue. I covered one breast with my hand while she massaged the other and we matched our motions.

"I've come once already tonight but I can feel another coming," Julia said. "Caro really knows what to do with her tongue in my pussy and on my clit. Keep squeezing me, that sends shocks to my pussy as well. Oohh, that feels so good; so good." Her hand left her breast and went down to her pussy where she pressed into her clit and stirred the nub as Caroline licked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck Keep going, keep going Caro, Oh darling, Oh Roger, Oh that's it!" With a last groan, Julia slumped forward and her head landed on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her neck and held her close as Caroline continued to ride my cock.

Julia leant forward and eased herself off Caroline's face. I could see now that the dark haired girl's face was glazed with Julia's cum, her lips and cheeks shining with the wetness. Julia bent over Caroline and licked her clean. "Oh Caro, that was the best ever. Roger was holding me as I came and your tongue felt sooo good. I love you; I love you both!" She turned to kiss me and I shared Julia's cum and Caroline's saliva from the newly cleaned girl.

"Shut the fuck up Jules, it's my turn now. Help Roger out with his cock"

Julia got the message and moved down to increase the pressure of my penis on Caroline's pussy. She bent to take my member in her mouth and gave it a thorough coating of her own saliva before bending it down to point at the entrance to Caroline's open love hole. She rubbed around the girl's clit and teased the inner lips with the end of my cock before saying, "she's ready for you Roger, take her."

I pushed slowly and with restrained power as I lifted from my heels, driving deep into Caroline's cunt. She closed her eyes and breathed heavily, sighing "Oh fuuuuck, that's deep. You're stretching me, you're filling me. Fuck. Fuck me Roger."

Julia watched as I stroked and drilled inside her lover. She laid down next to Caroline and put their lips together while she stroked from her pussy to her breasts and throat and back again. They breathed into each others' mouths, content to share their air rather than keep licking. Julia would rub and pinch Caroline's nipples before diving her hand down to repeat the action with her clit as I thrust, causing gasps and moans as I pushed deep.

"You found my G-spot again. Clever boy, Oh God, Fuck, Oh God. Don't you dare stop. MMmmm. Rub me harder Jules, I'm close, I'm close; I'm cuummming!" She shuddered, her legs jerked in spasm, her stomach trembled. There was no doubt that the girl had just cum massively. I was nowhere near though, my second orgasm delayed by the blow job in the alley, but I was desperate to keep going.

My thoughts for my own satisfaction were tempered by the realisation that I had only one cock and the girls had 6 holes which could be pleasured. The fantasy of a threesome was turning into a reality that my job was to delay my own passion until the girls' needs had been fully met. And they hadn't cried for mercy yet!

The two women kept their heads together and continued their sighing into each other. Caroline pushed me away and turned to rise up on her knees over Julia and began stroking her neck and upper chest before moving to her boobs. There was no noise in the room now other than the rustling of sheets and towels as we adjusted position. We were all moving in a silent ballet to find our places and create pleasure.

I now moved between Julia's legs and eased them apart. Caroline was focussed on Julia's breasts and Julia was pushing Caroline into them and stroking Caroline's smaller breasts. As my mouth got closer to Julia's open cunt, I smelled again the heady aroma of perfume - pussy juices and the darker notes of her arse. I licked from bottom to top of her slit and eased my tongue inside her folds. She was still very damp having cum and then watched me fuck Caroline. Her lips were swollen and opened freely. I drew her clit into my mouth and sucked gently, alternately licking around the end and running my tongue around the foothills of her clit hood. She was moaning now and I looked up to see Caroline watch me before she moved to kiss Julia's mouth again. Two of the blonde's holes were now filled but I was neglecting her arse. I licked my fingers and, still licking and sucking her cunt slit and clit, I rubbed around her dark hole and squeezed fingers past the tight ring to massaged her back entrance.

"Mmph. He's got his fingers in my arse Caro. And my clit is tingling too. I've never cum just from a man's mouth before. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh. MMMMM Owww!"

I felt Julia shudder as another orgasm quickly overtook her and I felt proud at what I'd accomplished. I stayed between Julia's legs while she continued shaking and Caroline comforted her. I felt movement on the bed as Caroline moved behind me and reached between my legs for my cock which was twitching in sympathy. She wanked my cock gently, stroking the foreskin to and fro without exposing the knob and cupped my balls. I then felt her tongue lick at the base of my cock and she sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time. With one hand on my cock and her mouth on my balls, Caroline now used her spare hand to caress my anal ring. She pushed her finger gently into my arse as she sucked and stroked and squeezed, then moved her mouth to cover her fingers and continued licking my arse and jabbing her tongue against the ring. This was heaven!

Julia came round and watched from the top of the bed, then said "Roger, I think you should fuck Caro now like you did me on our first night. Take her from behind, doggy style."

In another sequence of the ballet, we shifted positions so Caroline moved to the foot of the bed with her hands either side of Julia's hips while Julia adjusted position so that her pussy was underneath Caroline's head.