Julia and Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline arched her back and looked behind at me. "I want your cock again." I lined myself up to enter the girl's pussy as her back curved and her head dropped down to rest on Julia's mound. I moved the tip forward intending to drive deeply as I had earlier. But she reached between her legs and pushed my cock upwards, directing me to the entrance of her arsehole.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I want you in my arse. I want you as deep as you can go in my bum and I want it hard and fast. Your cock had better be stiff and you'd better not cum before I'm ready." Caroline was in no doubt!

Caroline was now the bossy one while Julia lay back and reached up to the dark-haired girl's head, pulling it down so the younger girl's mouth was on her pussy, lapping up her nectar.

I brought my hands up to Caroline's hips, much slimmer than Julia's, and positioned my cock at her entrance. She greased my cock on her pussy and brought the tip back up to her arsehole. I took my shaft and pressed on her hole and we shifted position to get the right angle; Caroline buried her head in Julia and I raised up over her back. She pushed backwards and flexed her arse and I was in! I sank a good 3 inches in with my first push and Caroline grunted in satisfaction. "Now start pumping Roger. I may cry out but don't stop." Her arse was tight and warm. The grip was tighter than most pussies I'd been in and I wasn't sure how long I'd last.

Caroline was grunting with every stroke and it wasn't long before I was buried the full depth of my member in this athletic backside. Her cheeks rose full and round in perfect symmetry with only a hint of a wobble as I thrust in her. Caroline was licking Julia's pussy and clit in between my movements; I wondered that the two women hadn't worked this double act before, they seemed so coordinated.

My hands were still firmly on Caroline's hip and lower back. I experimented with my balance to reach for her tits and found one of Julia's hands there guiding me to the sensitive tip. I tried reaching behind me and found Caroline's clit as she kept licking Julia. The ballet continued with all our efforts dedicated to satisfying Caroline and Julia's desires.

I don't know how long we kept going. As I shafted Caroline's arse faster and deeper, her breathing rate increased but became more shallow until with a strained cry, she howled "NNNNmmmm, Cumming, cumming, cumming," and I felt her knees collapse. I heard Julia whimper a little and I reckoned I'd probably done enough for the girls to allow me to focus now on my own pleasure. I stroked more gently, both to avoid hurting Caroline and also to give the best results to my poor cock. Within a short time, I too was coming and I shot my spunk into Caroline's arse. Julia was still underneath and she moved rapidly so that her face was close to Caroline's pussy. As my member shrank and slipped out of Caroline's bum-hole she was rewarded with a stream of jism over her face.

"I've got a cummy-bum" said Caroline proudly. "And I've been cumming all the time and I've now got my facial" said Julia.

Caroline and I shifted position and sank our faces to Julia's, kissing and stroking each other. I didn't care what a mess we were making, I was just satisfied that both the women were spent.

We didn't clean up at all, we just pulled the duvet up, cradled in each others' arms.

I woke some time in the middle of the night to find two hands in my groin both searching for my cock and even later, to find a mouth wrapped around it sucking me back into life. Could life get any better?