All Comments on 'Julia Shows Off'

by shutterpsb

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
inka2222inka22225 months ago

@the jerk in comments: 90% of "open marriages" and swingers break up. Sound like those who have "insecurity" are the ones with brains, not the society rejects who failed a marshmallow test as toddlers and whose brain can't see beyond the next "this makes me feel good" corner or understand impact of things beyond "I wanna".

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Sorry, 2 stars. She runs roughshod ALL OVER his feelings, doesn't give two shits what he wants or needs. She even admits it in the story, but doesn't bother to fix it.

/

Notice how it's ALL about what she wants. She didn't even ONCE mention wanting to do something FOR HIM. Useless ballast. He should divorce her and get himself a real woman who'll love him enough to give him kids instead of dragging him to be her portable dildo for her self-validation.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
To The Jerkoff:

The awareness of the real risks of possible consequences and outcomes is exceedingly not a matter of "insecurity or inferiority issues". It constitutes realistic, mature, responsible and intelligent consideration before making life-altering or marital destroying decisions. It is the exercise of mind and logic rather than emotion and infantile selfishness, or as others have put it: "thinking with one's dick instead of one's mind".

Of course, a necessary prerequisite is having a mind - something clearly you have never possessed.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Swinging may not be for Dan

Anyone with insecurity or inferiority issues should never enter into swinging. Their insecurities will be a wet blanket over what could be a lot of fun. Those issues will wear on the partner and eventually cause friction. There has to be full communication and a ton of trust for this lifestyle to work. I really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

But if cross the line to adultery one star.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago
Bill and Julia need to swap with bill and connie

Bill and Julia need to swap with bill and connie

hbcpl2019hbcpl2019about 4 years ago
Fantastic

Very erotic, thank you for posting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh yeah

Awesome hot storyline and well told. Sequel should be Jules’ POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For reference....

Anon 02/05/20....."This story is a revision of a story of the same title I published on Literotica many years ago". Just in case you forgot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel, .

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You posted this story 5 years ago

Posted on or about 2/12/2015. Why are you posting it again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershutterpsb@shutterpsb
I'm a fat old man who tries to write short, entertaining, stroke stories. Best not to expect more than that. At some point I'll post some new stuff.