All Comments on 'Juliana Ch. 08'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
1 *

And again that's all you'll get for continuing this blackmail and rape bulllshit story.she coukd easily go to the police and have everyone there arrested, not too hard to prove

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
She didn't feel the tear...

...was a great line showing her coming to terms with her true self and how the joy and pleasure of what she is learning / becoming is more important than what she once believed was her place / role. A woman is being born from this innocence lost moment. Very well written chapter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Why is this in Loving Wives?

Blackmail, rape, BDSM...at what point was this ever about a wife? Or love?

You claim she is married but other than the occasional reference to some guy she could easily be a 12 yr old girl. Budding breasts? Tight pussy EVEN after being used by countless men, petite? This is less a story about a wife sacrificing her morality than it is the destruction of innocence.

Do yourself and is a favor and keep your underaged fantasies to yourself. I'm not judging, but that crap doesn't interest me at all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

No comment on this chapter. However, I am going to answer the question at the beginning of this tale. It ended, "What are we afraid of?"

We are afraid of scenarios like the one in this tale. We are afraid of forced prostitution. We are afraid of men such as the "good" doctor who pray on the weak and desperate and uses them in his own perverted way. We are not afraid of those who perform what the "normal" people call perversion. We are afraid of those who force others against their will, or by blackmail, to endure their actions. To finish my useless diatribe, we are afraid of you, author, for glorifying these action in this tale. If this was in nonconsent, you would be getting great scores.

I expect this to be deleted but I had my say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Please ignore the comments of those who only attack your work. There appears to be a lot of people who read stories they hate so they can attack the writer. I do not understand them or their motivation. Keep writing your story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category, put it in non-consent where it belongs.

One *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry

looked at the first few lines at the beginning the in the middle a few. then looked at the bottom few. then turned the page.did the same thing.

this should of been in bondage group.

there is no husband in this story just a man getting surgery to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i was hoping

for you to return and i do understand this is written as a fantasy of yours either that or you should have posted it in sci-fi but really 8 chapters so far a waste of a person time and before you think anything else i only looked at chapters 1.4 and 8 and it doesn't do it for me or from reading the comments anyone else except for one retard who died a long time ago or is sitting in a prison somewhere for doing harm to another person.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Darker and darker

Every step leads to a murkier new reality for poor Juliana. One can only hope for a semblance of light at the end of the tunnel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- loved it

Who the fuck are you to tell people what they can read and not read. Wallow in your own filth and let others have their say. Did somebody elect you the literotica police? Didn't read one sentence of this story, comments said it all.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
I agree with betrayed

This isn't a tale of a naive woman coming alive,it is a brutal tale of rape,abuse of power,and is not BDSM,it is non consensual abuse.This could end up a living wives tale,where the wife wakes up and unleashes the hounds of hell on the doctor and reclaims her marriage (though I am sure the medical mafia,ie the AMA, would defend said doctor and say this was willingness on the wife's part or worse,given the greed of a typical AMA member,would say it was a legitimate business transaction).I agree,the way this is written should be in non consent,not here or in BDSM.....I will add it is well written,as disturbing as the little italicIzed comments are that defend what is,happening is a woman coming alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Loved it

Oh, and we're supposed to listen those who only attack others for daring to seemingly have a different opinion? I say seemingly because, despite your venom for others, outside of the comment title you really didn't say anything about the story. From the evidence of your comments, you seem to read -- or at least just open -- stories like this to attack others.

<P>

You may not understand their motivation, but yours seems apparent. Your reaction is a textbook example of someone who is so insecure that a contrary opinion is personnally threatening to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not surprising

You seem to be a good writer...and while this story is beyond out there...I agree you put it in the wrong Cat, It should have been non-consent or BDSM , because starting from the first chapter its been rape and forced everything on her to force this evolution into a slut....now in this chapter you force her kneel and be abused by a women...then raped in her bed while she is barely awake....forcing her to whore herself out while this surgery is done on the husband...The good DR could be lying this whole time about the husband...Just end this crazy story

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
The category is immaterial

I read stories because I am interested in them. I don't need to follow some arbitrary categorisation. This one is a study of a woman forced into prostitution by the domineering thuggish doctor. Well done to angiquesophie, your descriptions of Juliana's fears and hopes at the treatment she receives are suburb.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Worse, and worse

This poor excuse for a story just keeps getting worse. In case you're oblivious to that fact look at the trend in the rating of it. What is the point of her 'sacrifice'? At the end of the journey who or what will she be? She'll be unrecognizable to herself let alone her husband. A high price whore that wants sex in any and every way possible. Why don't you let one of her johns beat her into a coma so she can share bed time with hubby.

BesoinNormal69BesoinNormal69over 9 years ago
Insightful and descriptive

Excellent writing as always. You make the reader feel the desperation of Juliana's situation, and the confusion and guilt as she finds not everything that is done to her is unpleasant. My only criticism is that some of the previous chapters could have been condenced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you for making this story, and yourself, rediculous.

I was concerned at first that you might actually influence people to embrace this ugly brutal depiction of human depravity. I think you've pretty well vaccinated all your readers with these past few injections. Thank you for making the effort to ignore you that much easier. Your sad mental state is harmless now. Just some dog shit tracked in due to an errant step.

civilizercivilizerover 9 years ago
Enjoying this tale ...

But not for the story itself. It is the comment section that I am enjoying. It is providing a wide spectrum of views which I find interesting to no end! The story itself was mistakenly (or perhaps not?) Placed in LW, when it should have most definitely been in a category such as non-consent or D/s. I suspect that the author is playing with the LW readership trying to get as many 'outrageous' comment s as possible. That would explain a lot of the questions in general about this story and its placement here. Regardless, I will continue to jump to the comments section as each chapter is released to get my daily fix. I'm sure the author will play for a bit more so I should be good for another week or two. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same Old Same Old

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love your story

I love your story. I am a woman who is being treated roughly and sexually by my female doctor. I could go to a different family doctor, but frankly, I love the rough treatment done in a clean environment. I go to this doctor so that she will continue treating my husband. It is a very erotic situation. I love being used and abused by my female doctor. She keeps everything sterile and I don't have to be concerned about catching an STD. We have lots of fun, and my hubby is treated for his medical condition. Please keep writing your stories. Don't be bothered by anyone judging you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I am wondering as well.

Will juiana want to return to her simple life, will she help Allec to understand their new life together, she's not going to leave.

To our author, did you write yourself in to this story? "Sophia laughed and clapped her hands." Delicious little clamps, have you ever experienced wearing them or helping some one put them on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Juliana Ch. 07 Previous Part
Juliana Series Info