Julia's BABES Report Card

Story Info
Julia's report card at a very special college.
1.3k words
3.54
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bainbridge Academy for Building Excellent Sluts (BABES) is an educational institution headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The main campus is based there, but we have satellite locations across the United States. BABES has several foreign partners we work with closely in Europe, Africa, South-East Asia and Australia. Overall, we aim to teach young women how to thrive in a fast changing world. Here at BABES we believe a woman should be confident in her body and capable of using it to get ahead in life. Regardless of society's views of sluts, sex will always remain a key part of our lives. This is why our mission as BABES is to support young women in their exploration of their inner slut.

Our slogan: Slutty sex is superb.

All applicants must be 18+. BABES is strictly women only and our dorms are of course single-sex. BABES offers a two-year program as well as a summer school and post-graduate courses for our alumni. Most women attending our two-year program start immediately after high school prior to attending college.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report card Julia

Name: Julia Henderson

Age: 23

Class: freshman year

Date: March 30th, 2022

Winter report card (January-March)

1. Kissing:

Regular

A- --- A ---

French A

A --- A ---

2. Cuddling

B --- B+ ---

3. Masturbation:

Fingers

C+ --- A ---

Toys

B --- A ---

4. Handjob

C --- C+ ---

5. Oral sex:

Blowjob

A --- A ---

Cunnilingus

D --- B ---

6. Vaginal sex

A --- A ---

7. Anal sex

C --- B ---

8. BDSM

Sub

A --- A ---

Domme

B- --- B+ ---

Bondage

B --- B ---

9. History

C+ --- C+ ---

10. Gym class

B+ --- A ---

11. Seduction

C --- D- ---

12. Art

B- --- B ---

13. Lesbian

D --- B ---

14. Foreplay

D- --- D ---

15. Biology

A --- A ---

16. Capstone Project (Thesis)

n/a --- A ---

17. Theater

B --- B ---

Grading Table

A 90--100% 4.0

B 80--89% 3.0

C 70--79% 2.0

D 60--69% 1.0

F 0--59% 0.0

1. Like nearly all our students, Julia came to us with a good knowledge of kissing. She needed a little time to get used to french kissing girls due to her lack of prior experience with girls.

2. Julia can be a little dismissive of cuddling. She clearly prefers foreplay and sex above cuddling afterwards. Keep working on trying to enjoy the post-sex phase a bit more.

3. Having used only toys to cum since her teenage years, there was a clear adjustment period in which Julia struggled to cum using only her fingers. She proved a quick learner however and we do not foresee any reason not to assume she turns that B into an A by the spring. Many of her classmates enjoyed Julia's presentation on her favorite toy, the remote control vibrating egg.

4. Some work remains to be done with Julia's handjobs. Julia clearly prefers using her holes to get men off. However, when we move to orgies next year being able to give a good double handjob is very important.

5. Julia loves giving blowjobs, and her experience and enthusiasm clearly show. Unfortunately, Julia's strictly heterosexual experiences prior to attending BABES mean she started the fall semester behind many of her classmates when it came to oral sex on women. Remedial sessions with Ms. Gao helped her quickly improve her cunnilingus skills. Well done!

6. Great work. Julia came to us with a tight pussy and thanks to her kegel exercises she ranks as having one of the best pussies in her year.

7. Like many women attending BABES, Julia's experience with anal sex was limited. She is making steady progress in welcoming anal play. We would recommend continuing to practice at home with dildos over spring break.

8. Julia is a natural sub and enjoys being told what to do. She makes for a good domme as well when encouraged. She could improve the aftercare for your subs after play however (see Cuddling). We have been encouraged by Julia's pro-activeness in practicing bondage with her roommates as this seems to be a newfound hobby for her.

9. Unfortunately Julia's knowledge of the theoretical background to sex remains sketchy. BABES prides itself on educating the young women who attend it on the history of sex too but Julia is often distracted. She needs to focus on studying more, rather than chatting with the girls sitting next to her. That being said, Julia aced her midterm on sex positions.

10. Julia has a wonderful body and isn't afraid to show it off. Dancing and gymnastics are both areas she excels in. Stripping was new to her, but she picked it up quickly. When encouraged to show her fellow students her belly dancing she did a very good job. Julia's competitive nature can sometimes get the better of her. Sex is a team sport and when her team was losing the squat-on-the-dildo competition she lost her temper with her friends.

11. Julia is close to failing this subject. While most of her grades have trended upwards, Julia's grade in our "Seduction" course has only gotten worse after the Fall report card. The people Julia has sex with after she graduates will expect her to be able to restrain herself enough not to simply drop her clothes and lie down with legs spread wide when she wants to have sex with them. Seduction is an artform, but Julia seems to think her body will do all the work for her. Julia has a lot of work to do if she wants to pass this course.

12. We all very much enjoyed the mock photo exhibition Julia presented for her mid-term exam. "Sex in the supermarket" was a unique theme and we look forward to her carrying it out for her final project for this class. Julia has also helped out her classmates by volunteering as a nude model for extra credit.

13. As mentioned earlier in this report card, Julia arrived at BABES without much experience with other women. This was reflected in her poor grade for cunnilingus on the winter report card. She has improved steadily since then and she has proven an eager student. We are sure she will enjoy using the double-ended dildo she got for her birthday from her friends here.

14. We regret that Julia has shown so little interest in the "Foreplay" course during her time at BABES. In speaking with her professor for the "Seduction" course it seems Julia does not have the patience required to be the slut we all know she can be. Foreplay is a key element of sex and her disregard for this class in favor of practicing and studying for courses that allow her to use her holes more directly is deeply unfortunate.

15. Julia takes good care of her body. She knows her erogenous zones and has no trouble finding them on other students. She has an interest in being bred in the medium-long term and is aware of how to improve her fertility for when she's ready.

16. Julia likes fashion and clothes, and so she has taken to theater with commendable eagerness. She shone in her first role as "Hot Nurse" despite having few lines. Julia's ability to roleplay in the bedroom is very good.

17. We only have a rough draft of her capstone thesis entitled "Fashionable Flirting", but it looks very good from what we can tell. Julia will research how fashion has historically been used to flirt as well as coming up with some of her own designs of clothes for young women to wear while flirting. We would encourage Julia to combine this project with her "Seduction" course which she is close to flunking.

Electives for next semester:

Julia has chosen to take "Fashion" and "How to be a Camgirl". She has indicated she would like to do a semester abroad next year.