Julie and Matt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to leave?"

"No!"

"Would you prefer I just skipped that area and started further up?"

"Yes."

"How far up should I start?"

She took his hand and placed it on the top rim of the bandage. "You can go above and below the bandage, but don't touch the bandage. OK?"

"OK."

The digits continued to journey up her sensuous body. All the while he kept talking about how she was sexy, hot, and beautiful.

The exploration continued with his hand then kisses arousing her neck, jaw and lips. They kissed while the journey continued to work its way around her face and hair. Ever since he had started up from her pubis, the other set of fingers gently and sensually rubbed her inner thighs, mons, labia. Every once in a while two fingers would enter her or a thumb would gently rub her clitoris. Once the fingers and thumb stimulation happened at the same time. Her breath became ragged and he quickly withdrew continuing the slow arousing massage.

They French kissed for a long time. Then Matt began working his way back down.

Julie was writhing in excitement and anticipation. At her collar bone, the lips dropped down to below the bandage. Matt continued his slow descent.

When lips returned back to her pelvis, Julie bent her legs and spread them as wide as possible.

"I haven't felt this aroused in years; maybe forever," she confessed.

She began to lose all control when his index finger entered her and began rubbing her g-spot. She completely lost it when this was combined with his tongue slowly licking her clitoris. Then, he began rapidly rubbing it with his tongue.

She grabbed his head holding it tightly against her. The room seemed alive with fireworks as she climaxed pushing her clit into his eager tongue.

Matt's right index finger started doing a "come here" gesture across her g-spot while he gently licked her labia until her breathing slowed down. Then, he repeated the tongue and hand action. Just as she was about to climax, he added a long low hum. A bigger set of fireworks followed.

She gently pushed his head away after the third orgasm.

He crawled up and lay beside her. They snuggled in contented silence. After a few minutes, she reached down to his manhood and gently caressed it. To her delight, it was at full attention. Without warning she slipped off the robe, rolled over on top of Matt, and slowly lowered herself on his erection.

"God that feels wonderful!" he said.

"So do you. Sorry for taking my time but it has been awhile."

He gently grabbed her hips while she gradually descended to his pelvis.

"Oh wow!" was all she could say riding up and down slowly then faster. She rubbed herself and climaxed just a second after him.

She bent down and kissed him long and hard. Then with a sigh of utter satisfaction, she wrapped and retied the robe laying down on his chest and holding him close.

"I am starving! You OK with ordering more pizza delivery later?" asked Matt.

"Sounds good. I had forgotten how sex burns up a lot of calories."

"Do you want go out tomorrow?" he asked.

"How about staying in bed tonight and all day tomorrow? I want to make up for lost time. Maybe see what the scars look and feel like?"

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"I've never been more serious," she said confidently.

They fell asleep each knowing each was with their true love. Julie embraced the deep unshakable conviction she was a desirable woman.