Julie and Me Plus One Makes Three

Story Info
Threesome Story.
1.1k words
3.73
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has a great body. Julie is tall and thin, with muscular arms and six-pack abs. Standing at five feet, eleven inches, Julie is three inches taller than me. When she wears heels, she really towers over me. Her breasts are just the right size, and seem to be trying to pop out when she is wearing a tight top or sports bra. With long blonde hair and green eyes, Julie is just beautiful.

Julie keeps her body in shape by running, lifting weights, and doing lots of other exercises. She also plays basketball and softball on women's teams. Recently, Julie has started taking martial arts lessons.

Julie and I have been married for three years. We met-you guessed it-at the gym working out. We still work out together. When we go to the gym, all of the men look at her, admiring her strong, hard body. But it's not only the men. I can see that some of the women also check her out. I can tell that some of the women would like to get a taste of her. There have even been some women who approached us and asked if we would be interested in having a threesome. Julie always politely declines. But one time was different.

One Saturday when we were at the gym, we got into a conversation with a young blonde working out next to us. The blonde said her name was Riley, and she was a student at the local university. We were showing Riley how to use some of the new equipment at the gym, and then started talking about some other things. Julie and Riley seemed to be hitting it off, as Riley was friendly and Julie can also be friendly too.

After our workout, Riley thanked us for helping her use the new equipment. She said she would have figured it out eventually, but it was a lot faster when someone who knows it can tell you how. "You know, I have seen you guys here before, and I have to say, you both are in great shape. Are you two married?" Yes we are, answered Julie. "Well listen'" said Riley, starting to seem a little nervous, "I don't know if you are interested in this, but I like to get with couples to, like, do a threesome. Sometimes, they, you know, want to spice it up a little. So, do you think you would want to do that?" Julie turned to me and asked what do you think? I could tell by the way she asked, Julie really wanted to do it. So what else can I say? I said sure.

The three of us went to the locker rooms and quickly showered. Then Riley got into our car and we drove to our place. Riley was very chatty while in the car. She talked about what she was studying in school, and her career plans. She also talked about her hometown and some of her friends. She then asked if we had ever done this before. Reluctantly, Julie admitted that we had done a threesome on a couple of occasions.

One time was a week before our wedding. Kylie, one of our bridesmaids and an admitted bisexual, offered to give both of us oral sex as a "wedding gift." Another time we were at a party and everyone had too much to drink. We took Andrea, one of our mutual friends, back to our apartment because she was too drunk to make it to her place. Andrea climbed into our bed and we all got silly and started groping each other. Andrea used her hands to make both of us come.

Riley said she stated doing threesomes with a couple whom she babysat for. She also said she did it with one of her professors at school and his wife, and some random couples she came in contact with.

When we arrived at our place, we led Riley to our bedroom. "You both can go ahead and undress me." Julie lifted up Riley's shirt, and I gently took her pants down. Riley as wearing a tight white sports bra, which Julie also took off. Now completely nude, I could see Riley had a couple of artful tattoos. One was a rose on her hip. The other was a heart just above her pussy. Riley also had perky tits, and a smooth, cute little ass.

Julie and I quickly took off our own clothes. Riley turned to Julie and said she wanted to start with her. Julie then laid down on the bed spread her long legs wide open for her. Riley got between Julie's legs and started licking her pussy. I got in the bed next to Julie and started licking her nipples.

Julie did not consider herself bisexual, but she told me about some "experimenting" she did with other females. Most of them were friends from college or work with whom she had one-time encounters. She also said she had a brief affair with the former coach of one of her sports teams.

With both me and Riley working on her, Julie must have felt like she was in heaven. She started breathing heavily, then started moaning with pleasure. I knew she was going to come when I felt her digging her fingers into my neck. Julie had one final deep moan as she finished coming. It was one of the loudest I had ever heard from her.

Next it was my turn. By this time my cock was as hard as a rock. I laid back and Riley started sucking me off. Julie started kissing me and running her nails all over my neck and chest. Riley was giving me a blowjob just how I like it, with her gently rubbing under my balls. It didn't take long for me to explode in Riley's mouth. She quickly grabbed a tissue and spit out my load.

Riley then got between us in bed. She took my hand and guided my fingers inside her. Julie started kissing her and fondling her breasts. When Riley was coming, she made a high-pitched squeal of joy. The three of us lay in bed and cuddled for a little while after.

After we all got dressed, Riley used the app on her phone to call for a ride. She said how much we enjoyed our experience, and she would come back to do it again if we wanted. Before she left, Julie gave her one last passionate kiss.

The threesome was fun for me, but my wife seemed to really like it. She also really liked Riley. Should I be worried about that?