Our First MFM Experience

Story Info
My wife and I had our first MFM threesome.
1k words
3.88
10.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, which occurred many years ago with my ex-wife. We had been married about 7-8 years and had become somewhat "stale" in our sex life. My ex caught me once watching porn on a video I had rented from a video store with a "back room". It was about 2 hours long and had several different scenarios from female masturbation, lesbian sex, MF sex, FMF sex, and MFM sex. My ex really got into it and brought her vibrator out and we mutually masturbated many times over this video.

I must add that on several occasions in our early marriage, we had sexual experiences with her best friend Carol, who was going through a divorce. She had spent a few weekends at our house, and we ended up having an FMF experience several times. It was mostly playing and them sucking each other's tits. But that is another story.

So, after I had to return that video, I was happy that my ex got so into it. I rented more and more of the porn videos, and we repeated our fun. My ex started revealing her fantasies, which included other people. She said she wanted a three way with another male, since we had one with Carol. I asked who, and she said she didn't know, but we could invite someone.

We didn't really know how or what to say to a guy, but she fantasized about it often, cumming many times as she vocalized her desires while masturbating.

My cousin, JC, who came for weekend visits often, had come to visit one weekend. He and I were watching a porn video in the living room and my ex would come by and see us watching. He was wearing a jogging pair of pants, and his hardon was quite visible. I am sure she caught this as she kept walking back and forth.

She then went to take a shower, and I got out my trusty video camera and took a video of her showering naked. It was a VHS video recorder, so I popped the tape out and showed him on the living room tv. She came by and saw herself and acted mad at me. But I could tell she was getting turned on. She had a nice body, medium sized tits with large, pronounced nipples. Her pussy was trimmed but not shaved. She had a great ass. I could see JC was enjoying seeing her body. I sensed he had the hots for her a long time.

She went into the kitchen and made dinner for us, so it all ended for now.

Later that evening, we all retired to bed. My ex asked me why I showed him her body. I said I felt like sharing her sexy body with him since we were watching porn and were horny. She asked what he thought, and I said he didn't say anything but asked me to rewind it several times. I told her he had a raging hardon. She said she had noticed it as we watched porn. I asked if she wanted to watch some porn now, and she said yes.

She asked if we should invite him in to watch it with us, and I said sure. She got up and changed into a very see through short blue nightie. I noticed she had no panties on and of course no bra. She asked me to ask him to join us, and I knocked on his door and asked if he wanted to watch some porn with me and my ex. He said of course!

So, he came back in our bedroom, and we all laid facing the tv. She was in the middle. He was now wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I noticed as we watched, my ex kept slowly pulling her nightie up and finally was over her ass. It was evident she was naked underneath. I saw him look back at her ass.

I said I'm going to turn around as this position was hurting my neck. We all changed positions and lay with our feet towards the tv with our heads on pillows. Now this afforded he and I a view of her tits and pussy, as the nightie was up above her pussy.

Both JC and my cocks were raging hard, and she saw this. My ex pulled her vibrator out and put it on her clit. I pulled her nightie up around her neck and started playing with her left nipple. JC then started rubbing her right nipple and tit. She moaned as both tits were being rubbed.

JC got up and removed his shorts, as did I. He then got down and started licking her pussy. I put my cock in her mouth as he sucked her clit. She put her vibrator in her pussy as he sucked her. This was all too much for me and I came hard in her mouth, and she swallowed it, which she had never done. She came several times and announced she was finished.

He stopped and lay back, with his hard cock sticking in the air. She sat up next to him and jerked his cock a little, and then put her vibrator on his cock on the underside. He laughed and said he didn't think that would do much for him. She kept on it and soon he began to moan. Shortly after he said he was about to cum, and he would shoot all over. She kept going and he came, shooting loads of cum in the air and on his stomach. I had never seen such a large load.

After he subsided, she got a warm washcloth and cleaned him off. We had a few more encounters that weekend and after. Which will be in follow-up stories. Sad to say, we divorced, and she died of breast cancer about 6 years after our divorce. I think of her often and how sexy she was. May she RIP.