Julie Doesnt Consent (or does she?)

Story Info
Julie goes from pain to pleasure. Fred gets humiliated.
1.5k words
3.85
7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
178 Followers

We were staying with our friend David. He had a couple of his friends, James and Nick over for a bbq. The drinks were flowing. Julie, dressed in an almost translucent summer dress, was, as usual, flirting in a very suggestive way., especially with James. She made suggestive jokes about black men and their size. Around 11, Julie whispered to me "I'm so fucking horny. I need your cock in me."

We said our good nights and went to the ground floor guest room where we were staying, quickly undressed and soon Julie was riding my cock.

Five minutes later, the door flew open, David pulled Julie off me while his two friends grabbed my arms and hand cuffed me. When Julie screamed, David pulled and twisted one of her nipples saying, "Shut the fuck up cunt. You've been teasing us all night. We're gonna give you what you've been begging for!"

When I start to protest, Nick punches me hard in the stomach, causing me to double up in pain.

"Behave asshole, or I'll kick you in the nuts!" He says. He then gags me, pushes me to the floor and wraps duct tape around my ankles.

While that was happening, James has slapped cuffs on Julie' wrists.

David pulls her out of the room. When she pulls back, Nick smacks her ass.

James looks down at me, laughs and says, Don't worry, we'll be back for you. Wouldn't want you to miss the show!"

Ten minutes later, Nick comes back and drags me by my feet across the hall to a large room.

"Welcome to Dave's playroom."

Julie is suspended by her bound wrists attached to a hook on a rope and pulley on the ceiling. Her legs are spread by a bar attached to her ankles. There is a clip with a chain on each of her nipples, the chains, pulled taut and fastened to clips on the leather collar she is now wearing. Despite how she is trussed up, Julie's pussy is glistening with moisture and her nipples are fully erect.

A leash dangles from the collar also.

"Fred tells us you like it rough. That you dream of being fucked by a group of nasty guys. That you like it in the ass."

While David is saying this, he is holding a small vibrator to Julie's clit. She's moaning "Please stop," but the raunchy talk and the stimulation of her clit are making her body to betray her even more. James pulls the leash causing the chains attached to her nipples to pull them taut. When she is close to cumming, David removes the vibrator and James, eases back on the leash which brings her back from the edge of orgasm.

"Noooooo! Don't stop!" wails Julie.

David smirks and slowly puts the vibrator back to work on her clit. He sticks two fingers into her cunt. When he pulls them out, they are glistening with her juices. He puts them in Julie's mouth, telling her " You're loving this you fucking whore. Suck them clean!"

When she hesitates, Nick pulls on the chains and whips her ass with a strap. Julie then sucks on David's fingers until he pulls them out.

Still holding the vibrator to her clit, David takes a dildo from James and starts fucking Julie's cunt with it. Then suddenly he stops again.

Julie begs him, "Please don't stop!"

David laughs, touches her clit lightly with the vibe, then pulls it away quickly. He places a large dildo under Julie and then lowers the rope, bringing Julie to her knees while Jim guides the dildo into her cunt. She moans " Oh god, oh god!" as Jim turns the dildo/vibrator on. Julie is close to cumming.

Grabbing the leash, David pulls it back. As the chains on the nipple clips becomes taut, Julie yelps, but continues to grind her pussy on the dildo

I know I should try to stop this, but, truth be told, it's exciting to watch.

Glistening with sweat, Julie cums hard, screaming out, "Oh Fuck!"

David takes off his shirt, revealing a chiseled torso. Unzipping his fly, he steps out of his pants and slaps Julie in the face with his cock. Without any further prodding, she takes him into her mouth, moaning and slobbering all over his cock, her cuffed hands massaging his balls.

Nick and Jim also strip. Nick takes the spreader bar off Julie's ankles.

David holds her head and vigorously fucks her face, dumping his load down her throat, the excess dribbling down her chin

Wiping his cum covered cock on her face, David asks, "Taste good cunt?" When she doesn't immediately answer, Nick yanks on the leash, pulling Julie's nipples.. She cries out, David pulls the rope until Julie is on her toes. James whips her ass while Nick, removing the clips, smacks her tits repeatedly, while fingering her clit. Julie is whimpering and moaning, the combination of pain and pleasure driving her crazy.

"Answer the fucking question cunt!" Nick yells into Julie's face.

Simultaneously. She gasps "Yes" as I say "Enough! Leave her alone!" Which earns me a kick in the ribs from David.

"Shut the fuck up!" David screams at me.

Nick reattaches the clips and handing the leash to David, spits in his hand and rubs it on his dick. He rubs his dick in Julie's ass crack, reaches around and sticks two fingers into her wet pussy. He puts one, then both in her ass, wiggling them around.

"Ahhhhh"Julie grunts through gritted teeth.

"Shove the vibe in her cunt!" Nick tells Jim as he pushes Julie down on her hands and knees.

Slowly but firmly, Nick pushes his thick cock into Julie's ass. James kneels in front of her, feeding her his dick. The vibe in her pussy, Nick now vigorously fucking her ass with James cock in her mouth, David pulling the chain attached to her nipples, Julie cums again and again, moaning and babbling incoherently.

Nick yells "Oh fuck!" and with a final thrust dumps a load in Julie's anus.

James, holding Julie's head, adds his jizz to her throat.

Julie begs them to take the vibe out of her pussy.

David snickers, leads Julie to where I'm laying on the floor and says "Sit on Fred's face and let him pull it out with his teeth"

Julie obediently straddles my face. I move my face away as cum from her ass is dripping down. Nick kicks me again saying, "The next kick will be in the balls!"

I grip the base of the vibe with my teeth, pulling it out. The three guys laugh.

Julie looks down at me with disgust after noticing my hard on.

David leads Julie by the leash to a mattress on a platform with posts at each corner.

He removes her handcuffs and puts each arm in restraints at opposite corners and does the same with her ankles. He takes the clips off her nipples and shoves a pad under her ass. While doing this, he tells Julie how she loves being used, being restrained and hurt. I see her writhing and panting, getting hotter. David plays with her clit, he puts one of the nipple clips on it and pulls it, causing Julie to moan loudly, in extasy from the combination of pleasure and pain.. David slides his cock in to her pussy going balls deep pistoning in and out. When he's about to cum, he pulls out and shoots his wad on her tits.

As he pulls out, James takes his place, entering her ass, fucking her hard, fingering her cunt, slapping her tits. Julie is a picture of torment and rapture. As he cums in her ass, he squeezes both her tits.

Nick is next. He rubs his cock on Julie's face, pulling her nipples, smacks her pussy lips and then fucks her hard and fast.

While Nick and James are using her, David is recording it with his phone

All three now temporarily sated, sit around as they recover, each drinking a beer.

James walks back to Julie and stroking her tits, says,

"How's it feel to be fucked by real men, slut? Made you cum like the fucking whore you are, didn't we? You like being fuck meat. But I think we're done. Unless, you want more. Do you want more, cunt?"

Julie mumbles, "Yes"

"But you're filthy with cum. Ain't none of us want to fuck you until you get clean", James says.

"Can I shower? Then we can go again?" Julie asks.

James laughs.

"You ain't showering ho! But I got a deal for you. I pour a little beer on you, then we have Fred lick you clean."

Smiling, Julie agrees.

"Fuck no!" I yell.

Nick comes over and punches me in the balls, causing me to almost scream.

"Looks like it's no deal." says James.

"Please Fred!" begs Julie.

Curling into a fetal ball, I repeat my no.

"looks like the nice approach didn't work, Julie" laughs James.

"Lick me clean you useless sack of shit or I'll ask them to kick you in your tiny balls!" screams a frustrated Julie.

"And we'd be happy to do it Fred" laughs David, pulling his leg back about to kick me.

Defeated, I agree.

As James pours a little beer on Julie, Nick frog marches me over to her and shoves my face into her sopping cunt.

David's phone rings.

"Did you get that vid bro? Yeah. Come on over. We got an exceptional piece of ass."

To be continued......

Gslams69
Gslams69
178 Followers