Julie is Still a Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
The art of sucking cock - Is Marsha a quick study?
3.4k words
4.33
2.8k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie is Still a Whore -- Ch 4

Marsha's skills as a whore were progressing nicely. Today all the slaves were dressed in short skirts and blouses. The skirts were short enough to have the garters that held up our stockings peeking out as we served breakfast to our Owners. The slaves consisted of Becca, Sue, Marsha and myself. The Owners were Mistress Nancy (my wife/Mistress), Madame (Becca's Mistress/wife), Master Scott (Sue's husband/Master) and Master Bob (Marsha's husband/Master).

Though they were all genetic women, I am a sissy that had been taking hormones since I was 18 and except for my tiny clit and lady parts (cock and balls) I am a very attractive looking women with 36D tits that are starting to sag. All of us are in our late 50's or early 60's. Master Bob and Marsha had been living with us for weeks as we were teaching Marsha how to be a whore.

Once everyone was done with breakfast, Mistress said to Master Scott, "Why don't you take Bob out for a bit. We are going to be working with Marsha this morning and we would like to surprise him with the results. We are going to need most of the morning please." The men looked at each other and then kissed their wives and left to parts unknown.

Madame said to Marsha "Girl, men use whores to do things to us that their wives will not let them do to them. That usually includes sucking cock, anal and kinky things like pissing on us. If its a woman, she will likely both piss and shit on us." Marsha looked shocked "Women go to brothels too?" Madame smiled, "They do. Usually for the same reasons as men do. They want us to do things to them that their husbands won't do, or they want to experiment with lesbianism and other kinky things."

Madame continued, "Today we are going to work on your cock sucking skills. But the twist is going to be that you will be sucking the cocks of absolute strangers. Marsha nodded and then Mistress said, "Let's see what your cock sucking skills are like. Unlike sucking either Master Scott or your husband, today you will be sucking the cocks of men you have never met before, which is exactly what whores have to do. Can you do that girl?" Marsha was too frightened to speak so she just nodded.

As if on cue, 2 of our closest friends and best customers knocked on the door. "Go answer that Marsha." Marsha went timidly to the door. When she opened it, she saw 2 tall Black men, Travis and Tomas. Marsha curtsied submissively to them both and then invited them in. They took a second to drink in the sight of the new girl in front of them and then walked in.

They walked in and gave the Owners a hug and deep kisses as the women pressed their ample tits into the men's chests. Both men playfully slapped the arses of our Dommes. Then Becca crawled to Travis as I crawled to Tomas, we kissed their feet, Becca reached up and undid Travis' pants and pulled his cock out and put it into her mouth. As she did that I pushed my tongue into his dark black arse cheeks. Becca could feel Travis' 9 inch cock hardened in her mouth. Then we repeated the same process with Tomas. We left their hard cocks hanging out of their pants.

Marsha just watched slack jawed once she saw how big their cocks were. I doubt she was aware of the fact that she had started to reach under her skirt and into her knickers to play with herself until Mistress came over and slapped her face. "You stupid little girl! I told you these men would be clients and instead of pleasuring them, you are playing with yourself? Go over and suck Travis' cock!"

The slapped snapped her back to reality and she crawled on hands and knees to Travis and took his massive cock in her hand and started to jerk off his cock into her mouth. It was very obvious that Marsha had absolutely no cock sucking skills at all. It took her a while before she finally got Travis to cum in her mouth. After he came, Marsha spit out his cum into her hand and then wiped her hand with a napkin.

Mistress spoke, "What do you think Travis?" Travis looked at Marsha and said "If this were a brothel Ms. Nancy, I would have come to you and demanded my money back. That was terrible!"

Poor Marsha felt terrible, and you could see she was holding back her tears. Madame said, "Speak up girl, what are you feeling?" Marsha responded, "I feel terrible Madame. My Master has been raving about how great the other girls at sucking his cock. I never realized I was so bad." Madame was kind and cupped Marsha's chin and said "This is why you are with us. Now watch as Becca sucks Tomas' cock."

That was Becca's cue. She dropped to hands and knees and crawled to the feet of Tomas and said "Sir, may I have the pleasure and honor of sucking your cock?" Tomas smiled and nodded. Then Becca said, "May I take of your clothes please Sir?"

Becca stood up and unbuttoned his shirt. As she slid it off, she licked his nipple and gave it a playful bite. Tomas just smiled and gave Becca's bum a hard slap. Then she pulled his pants down, she got really close so that when his cock popped out it slapped her face, spewing pre cum on her face. Becca kissed the tip of his cock and licked the pre cum and smiled up at him. Once Tomas was naked his 8-inch cock was rock hard.

Becca stepped back and started to strip. Her strip tease was slow and sensual. First her blouse slid off and when she removed her bra, she wiggled her body so her tits would jiggle for him. She reached back and unhooked her skirt and when it fell to her feet, and she stepped out of it. Finally, she pulled off her sexy knickers and then stood before him in a submissive position, thighs spread wide, hands behind her neck and eyes looking down. "Would you like to inspect my body Sir?"

Tomas immediately noticed the green jewel sticking out of Becca's bum, "What's this?" Becca smiled and bent over and said, "Why not pull it out and see for yourself Sir?" With that Tomas pulled the plug out of her arsehole and was shocked at the size of the plug. "Are you kidding me? You wear this plug all the time slut?"

Becca wiggled her ample arse and said, "Yes Sir, I do. Would you like to put it back in place Sir?" Tomas smiled and pushed it back in place, kissing the jewel that protruded from her arse.

Tomas then had Becca stand up again and rubbed his hands up and down Becca's body as if he owned her. He cupped her cunt and smiled. "You are wet already bitch, I like that." Then he spit on her tits and slapped her face "You know what to do whore, do it!"

Becca got to her knees submissively and then asked Tomas to turn around and bend over. Once he did, Becca started to slowly lick his black arse. Long slow sensual licks as her warm wet tongue moved closer to the crack of his arse. Then she stopped and allowed him to feel her hot breath on his bum crack before she pushed her tongue inside the crack of his arse.

Tomas was moaning as Becca said, "Please Sir, spread your asshole apart." Tomas reached back and pulled his arse cheeks apart exposing his dark, nasty arsehole. Becca gave his arsehole a kiss and then buried her tongue deep inside his arsehole.

Madame leaned into Marsha's ear and whispered, "See how much more sensual this is girl? Becca hasn't done anything to his cock and he is already close to cumming. Notice, Becca has not even touched his cock yet, but he is ready to explode." Mistress noticed how aroused Marsha was and said, "Go ahead slave, you can play with yourself, but don't you dare cum!" Marsha hesitated, but then reached under her skirt and into her knickers to play with her swollen labia and lightly stroked herself.

After Tomas' arse was soaked, Becca slid her tongue down the crack of his arsehole and then down to his huge balls. She jiggled his balls with her tongue and then tapped his bum so that he would turn around. Like she did before, she moved in close knowing his cock would slap her face, adding more pre cum.

His cock was rock hard as Becca took it into her mouth. First Becca just sucked the tip, but then pushed her face down on to his cock so that it disappeared completely. Becca made sure to make loud slurping sounds followed by gagging sounds as she deep throated him.

Madame whispered again, "The sounds a whore makes is very exciting for the man whose cock is being sucked. Between the sight of the whore stripping, then licking his ass and balls Tomas is more than ready to cum. But Becca's a good whore, she will continue to tease Tomas so that when he finally does cum he will be drained and exhausted."

At times Tomas grabbed Becca by her hair and pushed his cock so deeply down her throat that Becca made gagging sounds as if she were going to vomit. Madame whispered, "Becca is making that sound on purpose. The thought that the man's cock is so big that it makes an experienced whore like Becca gag excites the man doing it. Tomas really does have a big cock, but a good whore will do that with men whose cocks are only half the size of Tomas. No matter how big their cock is, men like to think they are huge." Both women quietly giggled and rolled their eyes at the thought of men's egos and their cocks.

Becca knew Tomas was about to explode and leaned off his cock and asked, "Do you want to cum in my mouth Sir or on my face?" Tomas said "On your face bitch. I want to show off how much cum I can squirt." Becca put his cock back in her mouth and after a moment of so his cock exploded. Becca swallowed the first spurt then slid off his cock to let him paint her face with his cum.

Madame whispered to Marsha, "Watch how Becca does this girl." Becca started to moan and said loudly "Oh Sir, that was the best! More cum please Sir, spurt all over my filthy face." Becca grabbed his cock and jerked spurt after spurt all over her face and hair. Once he was completely drained, she leaned over and suckled his cock dry.

Tomas was standing and Becca submissively on her knees as Tomas looked down on Becca and spit in her face "You old fat fucker, you are still the best cock sucker I have ever had." Then Tomas looked at Marsha and said "That is how a good cock sucker does it. You may not realize it girl, but I have nothing but respect for Becca. She is an artist, someone that has perfected her craft. I admire her."

Madame said "See Marsha? That is the difference between a cheap whore and a skilled prostitute. All the girls are prostitutes." Then Madame said to Becca, bend over and show Tomas the branding on your ass." Becca obeyed and Tomas rubbed the raised skin of the branding on Becca's arse. Madame said, "That's why her ass says 'Prossie' instead of whore." I know you girls like to think of yourselves as just whores, but I insist every woman that has ever worked for me is a prostitute."

Tomas continued to admire the brandings on Becca's arse and then slapped her bum. "Thank you, slave, that was wonderful."

Then Mistress said to Marsha, "Let's see what you have learned. Are you ready to suck another cock and use the skills you have learned? Get dressed for your next cock girl, I would hope you do better with this man than you did with Travis."

Once Marsha was fully dressed again, the next "man" came in for her to suck. The man was actually me dressed in men's clothing. I had on a loose-fitting shirt, that helped to hide my tits. Since I was playing the part of a man, I was not wearing a bra. Instead of my usual sexy knickers, I had on boxer shorts under my men's pants. I remember thinking to myself how much I hated wearing men's clothes.

Before I became a full-time prostitute, I was a male teacher in a New York high school. My principal was a close friend of Madame and knew the truth, but I was successful in presenting myself as a male. My hormones treatment was kept at a level where my breasts were smallish so that I could hide them with sports jackets and loose-fitting shirts.

Mistress said "Marsha, this is Julian. He will be your next client." I had to get in character now as a man that treated women like shit. I roughly grabbed Marsha by her hair and said, "I am paying good money for this whore, so you better be good!"

Marsha said, "Yes Sir" and started the process to suck my cock. She was a quick study and did a very good job as a skilled cock sucker. She did exactly as she was told. I think at one point she got frustrated because it took a while for my "cock" to get fully hard. The hormones I take make it hard for me to get fully erect, but to her credit Marsha worked hard and got me fully aroused.

I had a nasty surprise for Marsha. When I slipped out to change into men's clothing, I used the time to take a shit. I deliberately did not wipe my arse. To Marsha's credit, that did not deter her, and she licked my bum clean.

When I finally came, I did so very hard and long. The hormones that make it hard for me to get erect, also make it possible for me to cum quite often and produce copious amounts of cum. I painted Marsha's face and hair.

After we were done, Madame called Master Scott to come back with Master Bob. Both Becca and Marsha had cum all over their faces. They both were fine with that. I just wished I had cum on my face as well. Rather than get dressed I decided to remain naked, but I did have my wife put my butt plug up my arse. I was so used to wearing that now that I hated to be without it.

Becca and I explained to Marsha that what we just taught her were the "basics." There are lots of variations to sucking cocks. Many men like you to put your finger up their arseholes as they cum, others like to slap you in the face with their cocks, some actually like you to bite their cocks as they cum. Marsha looked amazed at that but we explained it takes all kinds. She would have to decide which methods worked best for her and her clients.

(Dear Reader, when you are done reading this story you might want to read my sister's recent story "Becca is Still a Whore -- Ch 2." There you will see how Marsha does as a cock sucker. My sister writes under the name Prossie_Becca. Both Becca and I would love to get your input on our stories. Thank you, now back to the story at hand).

Marsha went to get dressed as we waited for the Master to return. Once they got back Marsha and Sue greeted their husbands/Master and then Mistress said "As you can see by Marsha and Becca's faces, they have been practicing their cock sucking skills." Then Mistress introduced Travis and Tomas to both the Masters. Mistress said "These men have been nice enough to lend their cocks to your wives. Both men laughed and then Mistress said to Marsha, "Show then men what you have learned girl. Start with Master Scott."

Becca and I knelt next to Sue as we watched another woman suck her husband's cock.

Marsha performed flawlessly. Master Scott erupted all over her face, but as he did, Marsha pushed her wet finger into Master's bum as he was cumming. That seemed to give Master Scott a few extra spurts and when he was done, he looked at Master Bob and said, "Looks like you and I are married to some very talented cock suckers Bob." Bob smiled proudly as he watched his wife/slave wipe the shit from Master Scott's arse on her tits and then lean down to lick the nasty brown stains off.

Marsha then crawled to the feet of her Master and sobbed quietly, her tears mixed with the cum on her face and dried on to her tits. She regained her composure and then looked up at her husband and said "Master, I am so sorry for all of those years that I would not suck your cock. I was a stupid young girl. Even when I started to suck your cock, I was terrible at it and you never complained. I promise I will make that up to you Master."

Master Scott got on his knees in front of his wife and said softly "None of that matters girl. You are here now and I am so proud of the whore you are becoming." Then Master Bob looked at all of us and said, "Thank you for all you have done for us."

Since Marsha was already naked, Marsha went on to took off her Master's clothes. When Marsha got behind her Master to lick his bum, Marsha noticed that he was really enjoying that. Without being asked to, Master Bob reached back to spread his bum cheeks wide apart, and Marsha buried her face between his cheeks. Master was groaning loudly; he obviously was enjoying this immensely.

The Marsha did something that shocked us all, she stood up and pushed her finger up his arsehole. Master Bob moaned louder, and Marsha put 2 and then 3 fingers into his arse. Marsha looked at Becca and I as if remembering something we had told her before and then curled her fingers upward and pressed into Master Bob's prostate. Master immediately started to cum like a fire hose. Spurt after spurt spewed from his cock on to the floor.

When Master was done cumming he sank to his knees and Marsha got in front of him and kissed him deeply. Master Bob tasted my cum and Master Scott's cum all over her face but did not care. When he finished kissing her, he turned to the rest of us as we all applauded loudly. Master Bob blushed at the mess he made on the floor but Mistress was gracious and said "Please Bob, don't be embarrassed. Your wife just showed us what an amazing whore she has become. We are proud of you both!"

I said, "You sucked 4 cocks already and it is not yet noon. Very impressive!"

Mistress then said to Marsha, "Wipe your fingers on your tits slave and then lick up the mess." Marsha licked her Master's cock clean and then bent over to lick the cum from the floor. As she was bent over, Mistress spread her bum wide as Madame pushed her butt plug back into place. The 2 Dommes had Marsha lay on her back and they licked her tits clean. As they licked her, they fingered her as well until Marsha had a very intense orgasm.

Marsha just laid on the floor naked and exhausted, her legs were splayed wide in front of us, and she showed no shame or modesty. Master Bob then said "Slave, I am so proud of you."

Marsha responded "Thank you Master. May I ask for a special treat please?"

Master Bob said "Of course girl, anything you want!"

Marsha said in a soft submissive voice, "If I am really a slave and slut now Master, just like my sister slaves, then would you allow me to be branded?

Everyone looked to Master Bob to see what he would say...