All Comments on 'Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03'

by Mike2012

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

good series this part would have been better without Javier

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
Man oh man

I must say you are maybe the only writer I had to stop myself from premature (before the end of the story) ending.

Excellent writing, excellent storyline, would have loved this one to continue, yet others were just as good.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 4 years ago

Licentious behavior to the extreme. Julie doesn't want it but gets it anyway to please Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfect Hot Wife

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife even Asian to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world .

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Edit to use contractions, even if this is being translated.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I am very similar to our hero in that I have always shared all my women. However I never let anyone call any of my women names or disrespect either of us in anyway or there would have been serious ass kicking by me. Does that shit really turn women on? I don't know what to think about it. Doesn't turn me on to see my women degraded but I liked them getting cream filled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those of us who are married to a hot woman share their wives know that every man wants tofuck her. We also know that for all the great experiences, there with be a Javier or two that comes along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story would have definetly been better without Javier, just letting Mike coerce her and use her would have made this story very hot.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

The only reason I have given you a three or a 4 on the different stories is because of your grammar and a couple of the scenarios are a little far fetched.

xiabxiab11 months ago

I’ve read several of your stories and found them to exciting and true to what many men and what many men and women feel but rarely my act upon. My complaint is that after reading more than one or even one, they are repetitious, repeating the same scenarios and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thats a lot of sex I hope you keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where is the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous