All Comments on 'Julie Takes Over'

by Billy271

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
uga2001uga2001almost 2 years ago

I love this story. There is many ways that it can go. I look forward to hopefully many more chapters. It would be interesting to see Tom become the plaything for all three women and the dynamic of each relationship. Keep up the great writing.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 2 years ago

Hot start! Please continue!!

mugs101mugs101almost 2 years ago

Nice story. Looking forward to see how this plot plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Well told.

Five stars.

billy2002billy2002almost 2 years ago

Great start, Ii love pussy worship can't wait to see where lunch with Susan and Sharron goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Please continue

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 2 years ago

Love the story MS.Julie and wish I was Tommy right now. I have a large hard on and want to cum so I can swallow it all. Please keep writing MS. Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, please continue this story! It'd be great to see Julie insist on getting her ass fucked.

brownluva4ubrownluva4ualmost 2 years ago

Great story. Caught a few grammatical errors, but other than those I hope we get to hear more about those rule Ms Julie has for Tommy.

boydlockwoodboydlockwoodalmost 2 years ago

Yep, a very erotic start..... keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Carry on please

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyalmost 2 years ago

Whoa! That was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful!!! Keep going! 👌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have GOT to write another chapter... I'm anxious to hear what happens when Susan comes home. This is a very well written story, please continue! You are pushing all my buttons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Could have used more details.

Could have used more directions/ordering him to do exactly what she wanted/needed.

And dialog while he was doing his pussy worshiping.

Four stars.

johjenkins_001johjenkins_001over 1 year ago

Love that this story combines two fantasies of mine. I've always thought that having a daughter and then the mother would be very hot. I've also fantasied about a lover or former lover telling another woman about my oral proclivities and then having the other woman use that knowledge to take full advantage of me.

johjenkins_001johjenkins_001over 1 year ago

I love this story. It combines two long-held fantasies of mine and suggests the possibility of a third. I've always wanted to do the daughter/mother thing. I've also always fantasized about having a partner or former partner share details about my oral proclivities with another woman and having that other woman use that knowledge to take full advantage of me. And the possibility of having three women use my oral talents is enormously hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What oral loving man would not love this? Rejected by a daughter of a equally sexy mother, find the mother likes to have the same sex as her daughter. If the three females gang up on the guy, he is in trouble.

Bruce

ETobserverETobserver5 months ago

this story reminded me of a good series, search for Pussy Mistress Training

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

grea untik she called Susan. should have kept him for herself

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting premise.

But sex is soooooo rushed.

She never has his show her how he jerks off, for example.

He never is directed to tell her what he thinks about while jerking off.

No discussion of porn. What kind does he watch?

Three stars.

AlonThorAlonThor3 months ago

Very good. On to chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous