Julie Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie slid off the couch a little as I leaned forward and slowly pushed in. Her pussy felt wonderfully hot and wet. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able bring her to another orgasm before I came myself. Julie soon had her legs wrapped around my back as I increased the speed of my thrusts. She was with me every stroke, grinding her pussy against me.

"I'm just about there Tom. Fuck me hard. I want you to cum when I do."

I gave her everything I had somehow managing not to cum. She was so wet that it made sloshing sounds every time I slammed into her. Finally, she screamed as she began to cum.

"Give it to me Tom! Don't hold back. Fill me up with your cum!"

I immediately came. Cumming harder than I can ever remember until I finally collapsed on top of her. We laid together for several minutes, both of us breathing hard and sweating.

After she caught her breath she said, "That was wonderful Tom. I really needed that." She lightly pushed down on the top of my head while saying, "You can go down and clean me up again while I relax for a few minutes."

I was totally surprised by what she had just said. Was she asking me to go down and eat my own stuff from her? I loved eating pussy but I have never eaten pussy after I had cum in it. I didn't know if I could.

"Tom, did you hear me?" she said as she held my face up to look into my eyes.

She could tell by looking at me that I was having reservations. "Tom, don't tell me that Susan was not having you clean her up after the two of you made love. Is that true Tom?"

"No", I said, "she never asked me to do that for her."

"You mean to tell me that you would make a mess in her and just send her off to the bathroom to deal with it herself while you just lay back in bed?"

"Well, I never really thought about it that way. And she never......"

Julie cut me off in mid sentence. "How thoughtless and disrespectful!" she scolded. "I can tell you right now that I am not letting you get away with that with me! Susan should not have either! I guess some blame does go to Susan for not insisting but I believe you owe her an apology. Tom, if you disrespect me as you have Susan, then there is future for us. Do you understand what I am saying?"

I didn't say a word. I slowly pulled my cock out of Julie with a wet plopping sound and sat back down on the floor between her spread legs. I looked at her beautiful, juicy, wet pussy and couldn't believe that I had even considered not doing what she asked. I craved to taste her sweet pussy again. I leaned forward and inhaled. The smell was intoxicating. I looked up and moaned as Julie looked down at me with a knowing smile.

"Go ahead Tommy, enjoy yourself. Clean me up. Clean up your mess."

And so I leaned further forward and began to clean her again. I found that I was loving it and my cock immediately sprang back to life. The taste was mostly as before. That of Julie's sweet cream that had run from her as we had made love.

Julie then reached behind my head and pulled my mouth to her opening. "Suck gently," she said as she began to push what was deep inside her into my mouth. "Accept what I have to give you." I could feel the warm liquid running from her into my waiting willing mouth. "Good boy Tom. Savor the taste of our creampie. Swallow and suck gently again", she said. We repeated that until she could not push any more out.

It definitely tasted different but not in a bad way. She then released my head and said, "Turn over with the back of your head on the edge of the couch." Flipping over, she mounted my face, once again centering her hole onto my mouth. "Suck me again Tom. Get the rest of it."

She pushed once more and I accepted all that was left. I licked her deep inside until I was sure that there was nothing more to get. She then rolled off of me and lay back on the couch again. I too, turned around and lowered myself to her ass to clean what had run below. "Thank you Tom", she said. "You seem to have taken well to your first experience of eating a creampie. I am glad to see that you enjoyed it. You are a caring lover."

Reaching over, she picked up her phone and said, "While you continue to clean me up down there, I am going to make a phone call. I will put it on speakerphone so that you can hear."

Telephone Conversation:

"Hello?"

"Hi Susan, it's your mother. What are you doing?"

"Oh hi Mom. Just working on a paper for school. What are you doing?"

"Oh, I am just relaxing on the couch. I just made love to a wonderful man and he is now between my legs lovingly kissing and licking me to what, I am sure, will soon be another orgasm."

"Oh mother, you are insatiable! Where did you find this one?"

"Well, that's why I am calling you dear. It's Tom and I have you on speakerphone."

"You have Tom there? My Tom?"

"Well, yes dear. But he is my Tom now. You let him go so I thought it would be nice to have him over. One thing led to another and now, here he is with his face buried between my legs. We called because he has something to say to you.

Tom, isn't there something you would like to say to Susan?"

"Yes, Susan," I said. "I want to apologize for all of those times that we made love and I left you with a mess to have to go clean up afterwards. That was not very thoughtful. I should have gone back down on you and cleaned you up myself."

"Well Tom," Susan said, "first, I have to say that I am surprised to hear you are with my mother but actually happy for you both. You are probably both very well suited for each other. And, as for your apology, I never thought that you would be willing to clean me up after we made love. Seems I really missed out there. Maybe the next time I am in town, I will let you make it up to me. I am really missing your oral attention."

"Susan dear," Julie said. "We will have to talk about all of this later. I just thought I should let you know about what Tom and I are up to and give him a chance to apologize for his poor past behavior. I do hope you will, as you say, give him a chance to make it up to you."

"OK Mom." she said. "Yes, I think I will be planning a trip home very soon."

"That sounds lovely dear." Julie said. "Why don't you come next weekend? I'll have Tom over and we can all have Sunday dinner together. I'll see if Sharron can make it as well. It would be nice to have everyone together again."

"That sounds great Mom." Susan said. "I will plan on it. And Tom, I think it is great that you and Mom have become better acquainted. I think there is a lot to learn from her. I look forward to hearing all about it."

We all said goodbye and I returned my attention back to Julie.

"There." said Julie. "Now that we have taken care of that, I think you should take that talented tongue of yours and give my ass the attention it deserves. Don't you think so Tommy?"

"Yes, Ms Julie." I said as I buried my face back down into her heavenly ass.

Continued... See Julie Takes Over Ch. 02

12