Julie's Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time, Calvin did little more than lightly rub his fingers around the inside of her thigh, but it was driving Julie out of her mind. She could feel her pussy leaking, and was finding it hard to follow conversation. After several minutes, he slowly began to move his hand higher up her leg. When he got to the bottom of her dress, Julie spread her legs slightly to give him better access. And to give him permission to continue.

Calvin's fingers slowly crept higher, until they finally made contact with her soaked panties. Julie had worn a thong this night, so it was a simple matter for him to move the thin strip of fabric aside, and slip a finger inside her. This was about as wanton a thing as Julie had ever experienced. Calvin ran his finger up her slit and began rubbing her clit. Julie wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to sit still in her chair.

Calvin finally withdrew his hand, mercifully, but that just left Julie wanting more. A few minutes later, Calvin leaned across Julie and said "Jonathan, do you mind if I borrow your wife for a few minutes? There are a couple of people I'd like to introduce her to."

"Of course not" he replied, knowing that was the point of events like this. He stood as Julie and Calvin left the table. Calvin steered her to a table halfway across the large ballroom, toward the back, and introduced her to an older man who was the retired CEO of a prominent local construction company. They spoke for a few minutes, and then Calvin said his goodbyes and they moved away from the table.

Before Julie had the opportunity to fully register what he was doing, Calvin pulled her through the thick curtains at the very back that separated the ballroom from the lobby area.

"Calvin, where are we going?"

He stopped and faced her. "I don't think I've ever wanted you more than I do right now."

She stared at him, blinking rapidly. "Oh my God, you're serious, aren't you?" Suddenly, she turned and started running toward the elevators. She looked back at Calvin. "C'mon, we don't have much time."

He caught up with her just as an elevator opened, and he pushed them both in. They fell to the back wall in a fevered embrace. Calvin reached down to cup Julie's ass, and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he started grinding into her. She sucked has tongue greedily, wondering why it was taking the elevator so long to go up two floors.

The elevator finally stopped, and the two lovers stumbled out, their mouths never breaking contact. Calvin somehow managed to get out his keys and open his office doors, and they made their way into the inner office. Calvin again picked Julie up, and sat her down on the edge of his desk. She hiked up her dress and spread her legs as widely as she could, pulling her thong to the side.

"Fuck me, Calvin! I need you inside me!"

Calvin unzipped, and with much difficulty, finally got his hard cock out. He lined it up with Julie's cunt. and moved forward, driving all the way inside her in a single stroke.

"Oh God, that's it baby, fuck my pussy! Fuck me hard, Calvin!'

"Jesus, your pussy feels so good! I love being inside you!"

"C'mon baby, fuck me! Fill me up! Harder, Calvin; fuck meee...!"

Calvin didn't think it was possible for him to fuck her any harder than he was; he'd already moved his desk a foot across thick carpet, and it was a damned heavy desk. He was driving deep into Julie, pistoning in and out of her frothing pussy. She was delirious, barely able to form words.

"Oooh...fuuucckkk,... God damn...fuck me, fuck me..."

They both exploded at the same time. Calvin gave one last push and blasted a huge load of cum inside her. Julie felt a violent orgasm rip through her body. They were both immobilized for several moments, trying to catch their breath.

"Wow" Calvin croaked.

"Yeah, wow" Julie sighed. She regained a little strength. "Holy shit, Calvin. I think you turned me inside out! We'd better get back before somebody realizes we're gone."

Calvin pulled out of her pussy, and a sizable pool of his cum poured out of her onto his desk.

"I'll get something to wipe that up" he said.

"I got it" Julie said, and she bent down to lick up his seed. "Damn, you taste good. That hit the spot! I hadn't had dessert yet."

Julie went into the small washroom in the corner of his office, hoping to clean up at least some of the mess they'd made. By the time she got there, a thick stream of Calvin's cum had already flowed down one leg almost to her knee. She wiped it away as best she could, then turned her attention to her panties. She didn't want to take them off; her dress was pretty short. But she really had no choice. Her thong was ruined, saturated with the two lovers' fluids. She tried to clean her pussy, but no matter how many times she wiped, cum continued to leak out of her.

Julie finally decided she was as clean as she was going to get without taking a shower. She and Calvin put themselves back together and returned to the ballroom. The whole episode had taken only 15 minutes, and their absence had not registered. As they approached the table, Jonathan rose to greet her.

"Hi sweetie" she said, giving him a kiss. "Sorry to leave you alone so long." She knew Jonathan disliked making small talk. He could be quite charming one-on-one, but tended to shut down in a crowd.

"S'okay hun. I had fun talking to whozits over there."

Jonathan was almost frozen on the spot, shocked by the overwhelming smell that was wafting off his wife. He was very attuned to her scent, and knew well what she smelled like after sex. If the strength of this smell was any indication, she had just been thoroughly fucked! Julie and, who...Calvin? Must be; they left together, and came back together.

When Jonathan had confronted his wife's previous infidelities, it had been from some distance. But this had just happened! Practically right under his nose! And with a black guy; that was an interesting twist. He had never gotten any particular sexual charge before from Julie's cheating. But now, the immediacy of what had just happened; the powerful scent of her fresh fuck; and the general lewdness of her behavior, had Jonathan thoroughly aroused.

Julie had no idea that Jonathan could smell their sex. She had grown accustomed to the rich smell of Calvin's cum, and thought she had cleaned herself fairly well. As she rejoined the table's conversations, she once again felt a hand on her thigh. This time, however, it was her husband's hand on her right thigh. Eventually, he moved higher until he found her wet cunt, with no panties blocking his access. He raised an eyebrow in surprise, but gave no other indication that anything was out of the ordinary.

Jonathan drove a finger inside her, and then another. He rubbed up and down her dripping slit, and caressed her clit. Julie was going out of her mind. For the second time tonight, and by the second different man, she was being fingered in the middle of a crowd of 500 people. She leaned over toward her husband.

"You better stop, baby. If I cum right here in my seat, it's gonna attract some attention."

Jonathan reluctantly withdrew his hand. The rest of the evening passed uneventfully, and he and Julie got up to say their goodbyes about 10:30. "We had a wonderful time, Calvin" Julie said. Giving him a hug, she whispered "Thank you!"

"Always a pleasure to see you, Dr. Murphy" he replied. "I hope to see you again soon." Thursday was only a few days away, so he would get his wish. "Jonathan, it was great to finally meet you." The two men shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too, Calvin. Thanks for inviting us. I know Julie appreciates everything you've done for her." Jonathan didn't think he would care if Calvin suspected that he had discovered their secret. He didn't want Julie to know yet, though. He thought he might be able to have a little fun with it first.

The drive home was fairly quiet. Julie and Jonathan talked a little about the evening and some of the people they had met. While he drove, Jonathan reached over and stroked her nipples, and occasionally rubbed her pussy. "No panties tonight, huh?"

"I started off with some. But I got to thinking about you getting lucky, and I got a little wet. So I took 'em off."

"I like you being shaved. It's very sexy!"

"I like it too, baby. I wish I'd done it a long time ago."

Jonathan wondered if she'd done that for Calvin; wondered how long they'd been fucking. He knew their sex life had not suffered any lately, and he questioned, not for the first time, why so many people cared so much about who fucked who. As long as she came home to him, Jonathan couldn't have cared less about who she spent time with, or how.

They went upstairs to their bedroom, and Julie lifted off her dress. She lay down on the bed and began to languidly stroke her pussy. "I've been thinking about this all night. I need you inside me, baby."

It took Jonathan longer to undress, since he had on more than a single piece of clothing. While he finished, he never took his eyes off his wife and her wanton display. He marveled at her physical beauty. She had turned 50, but except for a few grey streaks in her hair, which he found extremely sexy, she could easily pass for a much younger woman. He knew well how lucky he was.

But as the person who knew her best, he also knew that Julie possessed an inner beauty that matched the outer. She was kind and generous; smart; funny; and though Jonathan had never fully understood it, she loved him deeply. He had never doubted that. And he loved her. How could he deny her something that gave her pleasure?

He had been hard almost continuously from the moment he realized what Julie and Calvin had done after the dinner. Now, watching her play with herself, he thought that if she said just the right word to him, he'd cum right on the spot.

"I don't think I'm gonna last very long; you've got me a little worked up. How about I eat you tonight?"

Julie froze. She had no doubt that Calvin's cum was still leaking out of her. Would Jonathan be able to tell? Could she do that to him? The prospect was terrifying and extremely exciting all at once. Having her husband lick her lovers' cum from her pussy was so...nasty! She gave in and decided to roll with it.

"Oooh yeah, come here and eat me, baby. Lick my pretty pussy!"

Jonathan dove in like a man possessed. Normally he would have licked his wife gently, tenderly, stroking her clit with the tip of his tongue. Not tonight. He placed his mouth over the opening to her channel, and pushed his tongue as far up inside her as he could. He knew what Julie tasted like, but tonight there was an added taste, stronger and muskier. He sucked on her cunt, trying to coax more of Calvin's cum into his mouth.

Julie, meanwhile, was enjoying this new aggressive approach. Jonathan could always make her cum; he was a good lover, and normally she loved his gentle touch. But tonight, this seemed to be just what she needed. She felt a huge orgasm building up.

"Oooh God, just like that! Keep licking me, baby! I'm gonna cum...!"

Her body stiffened as the second orgasm of the night surged through her body. Her thighs clamped down on Jonathan's head, trapping him in place. Not that he minded! Julie's back arched, and it seemed like her entire body hovered above the bed for a moment. And then she did something she'd never done before in her life: she ejaculated! Jonathan lapped it up greedily. He moaned his approval; she tasted like nectar.

Julie's orgasm finally subsided, and her body settled back down onto the bed. She was still clenched tight, though, as little aftershocks continued to fire off.

"You need to let go, babe. I'm having a little trouble breathing" Jonathan panted.

She managed to unclench her legs, and he looked up from her crotch. His face was a wet, sticky mess.

"Oh my God, I squirted all over you! I'm so sorry!"

"I'm not. I loved that! I loved ALL of that!" Jonathan spoke slowly and deliberately, not sure if she was fully appreciating his words. "Have you ever squirted like that before?"

"No, I didn't even know that I could do that!"

Jonathan crawled up her body and drove his cock into her well-used cunt. He moved to kiss her, but wasn't sure if she would want to, given the state of his face. Julie pulled him in, and they shared a wet, sloppy kiss.

"Oh God, you feel so good, Jonathan! Fuck me baby, fuck my pussy...!"

He complied, but within two minutes, he was done for. He exploded, sending a huge load of cum rocketing into his wife's pussy, to join the load deposited earlier by her lover. Jonathan collapsed onto his wife, and lay panting, completely spent.

After several minutes, he roused up enough to roll off to her side. "You want me to clean that up?" he asked.

"No, I think you've had enough for one night. "She leaned over and kissed him tenderly. "Thank you. That was really nice!"

"Uh-huh" he moaned. He slowly raised up onto his elbow. "I love you, Julie. And I meant what I said. I loved everything about that. This whole night has been perfect."

He lay his head on her chest, and was asleep within a minute. Julie stayed awake a little longer, wondering whether there was a hidden meaning behind his words. Did he know about Calvin?

12