All Comments on 'Julie's Adventure Pt. 02'

by MidwestDave

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
A dark comedy that made me laugh a lot...

A dark comedy that made me laugh a lot...What made me laugh? What the husband thought about his selfish cheating wife: "Julie possessed an inner beauty that matched the outer. She was kind and generous; smart; funny; and though Jonathan had never fully understood it, she loved him deeply"...Really? 1*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 5 years ago
1

Didn’t like ending at all, if he was never turned on by her cheating then he isn’t now either, i call BS on the incongruity. Then, he knowingly eats her cream pie??? Not likely at all, so little of the relationship between the spouses and he pops up as a gay bi sissy for the ending... not cool.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
FOUR STARS

I gave you a four since you did a good job writing the story you chose to tell. Must admit, I hated the story and still find it unbelievable that people could accept such action from one they loved or that anyone could do such a thing to someone they loved. But, as I've said before, this is fiction, and apparently some readers like to read this sort of thing.

Good Luck! cd

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
The husband's view of her adultery

MidwestDave created a husband character who was different from the usual with his regard to adultery in general, and his wife's adultery in particular.

So, as a general feeling about extra-marital sex:

"he questioned, not for the first time, why so many people cared so much about who fucked who." There would be a lot less marital strife in the world if more people thought as Jonathan does.

However, it's a bit different this time, even for him:

"When Jonathan had confronted his wife's previous infidelities, it had been from some distance." This time it happened close at hand.

On the other hand, Julie apparently feels guilt?

"Julie stayed awake a little longer, wondering whether there was a hidden meaning behind his words. Did he know about Calvin?" Maybe the one who is wandering beyond the bounds of marriage sees it as 'wrong' where the 'wronged' husband doesn't?

For some reason or other, our author hasn't had his husband and wife characters talking to each other about either this or her previous wanderings, which would seem to be the logical thing to do.

At least it raises questions that the usual Loving Wives story doesn't. Not only that, but it actually describes the wife having "extra-marital fun" which is usually missing from LW stories, despite that being the descriptor for the category.

This time the husband neither reacts with the usual retribution/retaliation or subservience/submission response, which is different.

Interesting.

Lue

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Not cuck shit this time, SB

Since we have defined cuck stories specifically as those with submissive husbands doing disgusting things with the wife's vagina when she returns from her adulterous liaison full of another man's semen, this isn't one.

This husband just doesn't see a wife having sex with a man who is not her husband as being a cause for worry. Very sensible.

Lue

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
Well written but...

You seem to have brought out the haters. I find it laughable that they read and give negative reviews to a story they hate. Why even read it in the first place? There seems to be some sort of puritanical group out there lowballing anyone that post in the LW category, this is strictly fantasy. I gave it a 5 to offset the vigilantes .

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
True up to a point, ChuckEP

You say "You seem to have brought out the haters."

They were here for a while, but have now disappeared. They have been deleted from the commentary.

Is the author so thin-skinned that he can't tolerate criticism? If so, Loving Wives is not the place to post a story. Perhaps MidwestDave would be best staying with the InterRacial category where he posted the first episode. The commentariat is much gentler over there.

Lue

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not cuck shit

Lie says this isn't cuck shit. SB's comment about the story seems to be missing now. I disagree, it is cuck shit or at best just shit. Another sensitive writer of smut here.

MidwestDaveMidwestDavealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to Luedon

I deleted the comments from "Anonymous" users. I didn't think I was being thin-skinned; if someone can't reveal their identity, as small a reveal as that would be in this forum, then I feel no obligation to leave their comment attached to my story. Anyway, I appreciate your comments. Thanks for the constructive feedback!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@MidwestDave

You deleted my comment which was NOT Anonymous!

I simply questioned why you didn't stay in IR.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Bring Jonathan to the party

You know you want to. He can get Calvin ready and clean up when you’re done. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

MidwestDaveMidwestDavealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to sbrooks

I'm new here, and I may not have known exactly what I was doing with the comments. I apologize for inadvertently deleting your comment. I also didn't appreciate the apparent tribalism with the categories. I see now that moving to Loving Wives was a mistake! Thanks for the clarification.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
chapter 2

ok, I'll say that maybe cuckold erotica isn't the proper venue for loving wives as well. It was fine, where chapter one was placed or even erotic couplings perhaps.

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
I disagree with Vickitvohio on this one

Vicki says "ok, I'll say that maybe cuckold erotica isn't the proper venue for loving wives as well." The BTB tribe will agree with you Vicki, but many others wouldn't.

Most Loving Wives stories these days focus on the reaction of the husband to his wife's infidelity. In that respect, BTB stories are no different from Cuck stories.

The real difference is between stories with the wife's behaviour as the main focus vs. those focusing on the husband's reaction. Some stories (relatively few) actually focus on the wife having "extra-marital fun" as the category says.

If the LW category warriors want to be pure about this, neither BTB nor Cuck stories should be in the Loving Wives category.

And SB goes on quite often about story series having episodes listed in different categories. That too is nonsense. The problem for many LW readers is that they only follow the LW category, and suddenly find an episode of a story that quite rightly commenced its earlier episodes in another category. Tough. They are a parochial mob. They have no regard for what the readers of other categories may require.

Literotica is more than just Loving Wives stories and comments.

Lue

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
The only thing lamer than wives that joke about doleing out sex for good behavior is cuckolds trying to treat their wife have sex repeatedly with someone else as if it was just a weekly tennis game.

As written, the selfish wife and the abrogator of a husband are not very likeable.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Extra-marital Fun

I have no issue with stories about extra-marital fun being in LW. As has been pointed out, that IS in the description of the category.

What I, and others, have issue with is. what happens after the "fun?" Far too often in LW, it's the wife having the fun to the detriment of her husband.

As for the categories, I'm afraid I seem to care more than I really do. My point is, that is a new Ch X shows up in LW, I click on the author to look for prior chapters. If any of them are in categories that I don't care to read, then I don't start, and therefore don't read the latest chapter. I know many others feel the same way, and since authors want readers, and since the story is often popular in the original category, it would seem to make sense to stick with the original category, IMHO.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Semen slurping husbands

always get a low score!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Marital Strife

Jonathan, "questioned, not for the first time, why so many people cared so much about who fucked who."

MAYBE there would be less marital strife if people cared less, but at least in LW world, wives don't want their husbands to care about whom the WIVES fuck, but the wives are not so sanguine about whom the husband's fuck.

As I've said before, while not for me, I have NO problem with open marriages, where BOTH partners are able to have sex with others. I do have a caveat the BOTH partners should have the desire to fuck others. My favorite example is the wife who is upset at her husband's gambling. He tells her that she can gamble, too. That sounds fair, except that she doesn't want gamble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So why doesn't he tell her he knows? I mean right then when he smelled the sex he could say something about her quickie with Calvin. He can even tell Calvin as they left. No big deal since he likes it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidwestDave@MidwestDave
82 Followers
Horny old fart who loves reading the products of other people's filthy imaginations.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES