Julie's Babysitting Disaster Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie wants to be released from her wedgie real bad.
1.4k words
4.06
24.2k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2B Hanging out With her cousins

The pain in Julie's bottom was excruciating as she helplessly dangled before her tormentors. FLASH At first she thought it was from the pain but she soon realized it was from a camera phone. It was her camera phone and they were photographing her in this embarrassing situation with her full purple panties stretched to there absolute limit above her head.

Agnes laughed and her sister soon joined her admiring her handiwork and snapping a few more pictures. Agnes still wrecked with laughter turned the the phone around so Julie could see herself. The splitting pain in her bottom was her first concern but she couldn't help but notice how silly she looked. Her normally pretty face had a ridiculous expression as she hung there suspended by her purple undies.

"Get me down from here!" was all Julie could say in a demanding tone.

"Always trying to boss us around." Agnes complained.

"Maybe if you asked us for once we might help you out."

Julie's pride was overridden by the digging pain in her bottom as she asked politely to be let down.

"I don't know that didn't sound too sincere. What do you think Agatha?" Julie couldn't believe what was happening right now as the twins casually discussed her as she hung like a piece of meat.

Agatha responded in her poor English " I done think she means it at all. Sounds like she jus sayin that so we let her down.

Then she gonna go back to tryna tell us what to do and callin me fat again.

" Julie nodded a no disagreeing with the pain in her crack and now crotch feeling like she would be split in half. " That's a good point Agatha what's to stop her from being mean to us again after we let her down?"

The pain was getting unbearable and Julie heard her own voice start to plead even though she didn't know where the words were coming from right now.

"Please I'll be good I won't say anything mean I swear."

Sarcastically Agnes touched her hand to her chin in thought "Hmm not good enough Julie. I don't think that will do only moments ago you were yelling and cussing at me so I think we'll just leave you up there until you can come up with something better."

Agnes motioned as if she was going to walk away when Julie pleaded once again.

"Please what do you want I'll do anything." Julie begged with the pain making her go out of her mind at this point.

Those were the magic words Agnes was looking for and she pointed the camera phone back at Julie this time hitting record.

"Anything we say? Like what would you do for us?"

Julie was thinking fast now without any other cares at this point. "Ill cook your food wash your dishes laundry whatever you want."

Agnes broke into another big Cheshire cat grin but that still wasn't enough for her. "Hmm that's a start but I would like to take it a little further. Since you have always been the one bossing us around we thought it might be fun if we got to be the ones to boss you around this time."

Julie knew she was making a deal with the devil but honestly she just wanted this pain to end and she nodded quickly in agreement.

"No don't just nod your head I want you to repeat after me. I Julie swear to do whatever my BIG cousins Agatha and Agnes tell me no matter what or face extreme consequences for disobeying."

In Julie's mind she wasn't going to honor any of this anyway but she still had a hard time repeating that phrase.

With the camera focused on her face she reluctantly repeated after her cousin saying the humiliating line promising to do as she was told.

"Now I have access to all of your contacts and I can send this to whoever I want just in case you decide to back out of are deal."

Julie nodded that she understood swearing not to back out.

Agatha apparently had a pair of scissors ready and swiftly cut across the the purple undies ruining them instantly and snapping the leg holes.

Julie dropped about two feet with a thud panties still lodged up her crack but with all the pressure relieved. She took a second to regroup before standing back up on wobbly legs.

Purple strips of her ruined panties still stuck out of the top of her jeans and her first reaction was to pick it out. "Leave it!" Agnes warned.

"Now get in that kitchen and start working on lunch. We just had breakfast but I think well be hungry again soon so march!" Agnes pointed at the kitchen and Julie gritted her teeth with torn panties hanging out the back of her jeans as she did what she was told for now.....

Scroll Through Julie's Phone Part 2B

Julie did her best with the ingredients provided but she had limited cooking skills and the pain in her bottom still lingered. Her purple panties had been stretched and then cut still and lingered as well serving as a humiliating reminder of what got her to this point.

As Julie worked around the kitchen the twins got back to there T.V programs laughing the whole time in the background. Once lunch was finished Julie brought it all out to the living room where they ate it up paying her little mind.

The whole time Agnes had Julie's phone and was casually going through her contacts reading all of her personal texts and pictures.

Nothing dirty Agnes thought with a little disappointment although there were a few bikini shots that gave her some ideas. Julie had a fairly decent body from what she could see. A flat stomach and nice little tan in some of these shots. There was something unusual about her top though she thought to herself as she stared harder.

She must of worn a C cup in this photo but the top seemed like it may have been a bit padded. Sure there was cleavage but how much was of it was the top and what was really her she wondered eyes flicking back over to Julie who was sitting quietly still fuming on the other couch.

Julie wore a little make up in real life and even at the beach in the photo she thought to herself. What would Julie look like without that stuff? Had Julie really been blessed with a full chest on her small frame? Agnes looked through some more photos spotting a good looking guy named Brad.

She slowly put together that this was possibly Julie's boyfriend as she read the texts from between the two of them. Maybe he would like to see the picture of her hanging by her stretchy purple panties she thought chuckling out loud to herself. She toyed around with idea of sending it but thought best to save it for later or use the threat to keep Julie in line.

Maybe she could send him something more interesting even but that would be another day, maybe.

Once lunch was over Julie took all the dishes to the kitchen and washed them by hand in the sink. In the meantime Agnes and Agatha started whispering to one another now ignoring the T.V. and focusing on the private content in Julie's phone.

When Julie returned she saw the two looking into her phone snickering to each other quietly. Julie stared at them burning a little inside wondering what could possibly be so funny.

It was Agnes that spoke up finally acknowledging her presence. She actually had a friendly tone but there was also a bit of sarcasm in her voice. "We have been thinking since you made that great lunch for us and your'e letting us use your'e car and everything we thought it was time we did something nice for you."

The two of them couldn't keep a straight face and kept laughing as Agnes spoke. " You see Agatha wants to do something..." They laughed again at the inside joke and after few moments Agnes put on her straight face and started again.

"You see Agatha wants to give you...a bath....." And they both started laughing again.....