Kendall's Public Humiliation

Story Info
A counselor deals with her clients problems publicly.
3.4k words
4.47
21.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain kept drizzling as the car went down the freeway.

"I wonder what could possibly happen tonight." Kendall thought to herself.

Her thoughts drifted back to the small office she and her husband Tom had been in last week, along with their marriage counselor Fiona. An unconventional therapist, Fiona believed that any marriage could be saved if both parties were willing to try. Kendall, for her part, truly did want the marriage to work.

"How did dinner go last night?" Asked Fiona.

Kendall thought for a second, "I think that other couple made a real breakthrough, I doubt that the wife will be acting up again."

Fiona smiled "Yes, I know it seems unconventional but it really is what was needed. Thier relationship had an unhealthy power imbalance, the wife was far too bossy. Now she understands that behavior like that won't work."

Unconventional was an understatement. The restaurant had been rented out for the evening solely for all of the couples Fiona was helping. Each evening Fiona addressed one couples problems in front of everyone. That night, Christie and Jacob were chosen.

Fiona said that Christie was far too rude, bossy, and all around undisciplined. It was true. Christie constantly yelled at her husband, and she spent far too much money without talking to him about it.

She told her that what she needed was a "hard reset" on her behavior. In addition, Fiona could tell that Christie was acting out because she was sexually frustrated. She desperately wanted her husband to be more assertive in the bedroom.

"Come up here with me Christie." Fiona said.

With a stuck up attitude, Christie rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Now are you willing to undergo the necessary treatment to save your marriage?" Fiona asked.

"Fine, whatever." said Christie. Not really taking this seriously, she complied because without her husband she would have to get a job. Something she truly didn't want to do.

"Good." Said Fiona. And with that she stepped behind Christie. Pulling a pair of handcuffs from her bag, she quickly tightened them around Christie's wrists.

"What" gasped Christie in surprise. "What are you hmppphh" Christie was cut off by a ball gag Fiona pulled from her pocket and stuffed in Christie's mouth.

Without any hesitation, Fiona reached down to Christie's waistline. Putting her thumbs inside both her leggings and panties, Fiona pulled them both straight down to the floor!

"MMMMPPPPHHHH" Christie protested through her gag.

Sitting down in a chair, Fiona pulled christie over her lap. The twenty or so couples looked on and gasped in disbelief.

"Now after today I'm quite certain your behavior will be more conductive to a healthy relationship."

And with that Fiona raised her hand and brought it down hard on Christie's ass.

"MMMMMPPPPHHH"

Christie attempted to protest yet again. It was no use, Fiona just picked up the pace and really laid into Christie.

The slaps were so loud that some of the kitchen staff poked their head out to see what was going on. The mostly college age group of boys and girls looked on with glee as the gorgous blonde got her tight shapely ass turned red.

Noticing them, Fiona looked over. "Could I borrow a spatula from you please?"

Practically tripping over each other, a brunette girl with a ponytail found one first and brought the implement to Fiona.

"Thank you."

SMACK!

Fiona brought the spatula down hard on Christie's already sore ass.

"MMhuhhuuuh" Christie's protests now had tears mixed in as they rolled down her face.

Over the next thirty minutes, Fiona gave the spoiled 34 year old blonde the spanking of a lifetime. Finally, she stood the woman up and led her to a table near the exit. She instructed Christie to get up on the table put her face down and stick her ass into the air.

Whimpering, Christie complied.

Fiona took a small tube of lubricant out of her bag and applied some to the handle of the spatula.

"One last humiliation and we should be good."

She grabbed one of Christie's cheeks and pulled it to the side. Her beautiful pussy was now on display. Fiona ran the spatula up Christie's pussy lips.

"No, that won't do"

She kept going until she reached the Blonde's asshole. It was well maintained, waxed and bleached, but also very, very tight.

"Jacob" Fiona looked at Christie's husband across the room. " Your wife's ass clearly hasn't been fucked in a long time, if ever. That would go a long way in keeping her ego in check"

Fiona turned back to Christie. "Get used to this, i'll be calling your husband to ensure he reminds you that you aren't in charge anymore."

SCHLOORRRRPPPP

Fiona stuffed the spatula's handle about five inches up Christie's ass. There were a few cheers and whistles from around the restaurant.

"Alright everyone, that concludes tonights session. Feel free to pay Christie here a visit on the way out and I'll see you all next week."

The couples began to filter out of the restaurant, walking by Christie. Some of the more adventurous women gave her ass a slap as they walked by. One woman handed her husband her phone and asked if they could take a picture.

"Of course! Let me help you."

Fiona grabbed Christie's hips and flipped her onto her back. Still handcuffed behind her back, she was helpless to cover herself in any way.

"I need a new cover photo for my website anyway."

Fiona found Christie's heels and put them back on her feet. Then she looked over at the waitress.

"Could you help Christie with her facial expressions?" Fiona pointed at the spatula.

The waitress knelt in front of the table so she wouldn't block the camera.

Fiona and the woman each grabbed a leg and spread it wide with one hand and grabbed Chirstie's hair with the other. They held her head up and pointed it at the camera. The waitress began fucking her ass with the spatula handle and Christie's eyes went wide.

After taking several pictures, the woman's husband showed Fiona his favorite.

"Oh yes, that will look perfect on the frontpage!"

As the couple left, Fiona turned around.

"Kendall" Fiona stopped her as she was walking out with Tom. "A word really quick if you don't mind."

The restaurant was now empty except for Fiona, Kendall, Christie, and the pony tail haired girl from the kitchen.

"You're done with this right?" The girl was standing next to Christie and pointing at the spatula.

Fiona thought about it for a second. "Mostly, I guess it does belong to the restaurant. It's a shame I can't send her out like that."

The kitchen girl laughed. "Oh thats no problem. The manager briefed us on these evenings when you negotiated a contract with the restaurant."

The girl pulled the spatula out of Christie's ass, then paused to look at her now stretched asshole. With a grin she pulled a large buttplug out of her pocket. The flared portion on the outside had the restaurant logo on it. Spitting on poor Christie's sore asshole, she pushed it in as the blonde groaned.

"Kendell, I'm planning on doing your's and Tom's marriage next week. I want you to see something"

Leading her over to Christie, Fiona stood behind her. Christie was now just panting through her gag.

"Look at that." Kendall looked down at Christie's dark red ass and plugged asshole.

"You certainly did a number on her." Kendall blushed.

Fiona smiled "Not that, This!" Fiona put her fingers on Christie's pussy and spread her lips open.

Kendall saw what Fiona was talking about. Christie was absolutely soaking wet.

"I'm sure it looked like I was being too harsh on Christie here, but it's what thier sex life needed." Fiona undid Christie's gag.

"I know tonight made you very horny Christie, I expect when you and your husband get home you'll be very busy won't you?"

Christie looked back at her. "Yes, I understand now maam." Her eyes were now full of lust and desire.

"Good."

Fiona took out a key and undid Christie's handcuffs. "Your husband is waiting in the car with your clothes, run along before I tell that girl in the kitchen to come back with something bigger."

Now completely humiliated, Christie got off the table and poked her head out of the door. "At least it's night and there is nobody around." she thought to herself as she ran naked through the parking lot to her car where Jacob was waiting.

"I don't think you need your attitude adjusted like Christie did." Said Fiona "But you and Tom both mentioned that you have problems with your sex life."

Relieved that she would not be recieving a punishment like that, Kendal said "Yes, Tom and I haven't had much sex at all lately. And back when we did we were never on the same page or anything."

"Yes, Tom said something similar, well don't worry, we'll talk about it in the office session tomorrow."

Fiona wished Kendall a good night and sent her on her way.

Now a week later, Kendall was on her way back to the restaraunt. Pulling into the parking lot, Kendall shut off the engine and thought to herself.

"This is crazy." She had spent the last week replaying what had happened in her mind. "She said I don't have an attitude problem, so nothing like that will happen right?"

Kendall sighed and got out of the car. She walked into the restaurant and found her Husband at thier usual table.

Sensing Tom was somewhat nervous as well, the two of them shared a glance that said more than words could. Looking over at Christie and Jacob's table, Kendall saw that they weren't there.

"Alright everyone" Fiona said loudly. "Now that everyone is here let's get started."

Kendall gulped.

"Now tonight Kendall and Tom are going to fix thier love life. I'm happy to say that Kendall here doesn't need quite the same treatment as last week."

Kendall blushed as all the eyes in the room turned to her.

"But their love life does need a change. Kendall here has told me that she typically needs a vibrator to orgasm"

Mortified, Kendall sunk in her seat and tried to hide her face in her hands.

"And Tom has said that when they do has sex, it's.....Vanilla." she went on.

She walked over to a table in the middle of the room with a cloth over it.

"Kendall, please come up here."

Kendall stood up and walked over to Fiona, staring at the ground the whole time.

"Now, are you willing to undergo the necessary treatment to save your marriage?"

"yes" Said Kendall quietly.

"Good" Said Fiona, pulling a ball gag out of her pocket.

Unlike Christie, Fiona wasn't as forceful about it with Kendall. She simply held the gag up to Kendall's mouth and looked at her. Kendall, her heart racing, opened her mouth.

"I'm not handcuffed, that's a good sign right?" Kendall thought to herself as Fiona secured the gag.

Kendall's hopes vanished as Fiona pulled the cloth off the table in front of them. On the table was a pair off restraints, permenantly mounted. One was clearly for legs, spread apart. And one for hands, close together.

"Take off everything from the waist down." Fiona instructed.

Kendall blushed again, but she slid out of her shoes and undid her jeans. Slowly lowering them to the floor, she stepped out of them. The restaraunt could now see her black-laced panties.

Fiona simply raised an eyebrow and said "Everything!"

Embarrassed, Kendall pulled them over her ass slowly, and let them fall to the floor.

"Now come up here." Fiona said, motioning at the table.

Kendall complied, getting on the table on all fours. Fiona guided her legs into the restraints then pulled her arms between them to the arm restraints. This forced Kendall to put her face down on the table, and stick her ass in the air. Completely humiliated, Kendall wondered what could possibly be in store for her.

Out of the kitchen, the college age girl with the pony tail walked up.

"I bet she traded shifts to be here from now on." Fiona thought to herself.

"Is there anything you need?" The girl asked.

"Yes" Fiona said " Please find a decent size cucumber".

Kendall was alarmed at that, knowing it couldn't possibly be for anything good.

"Alright everyone, we are going to help Kendall overcome her need for a vibrator." Fiona pulled out a hitachi magic wand from her bag. "Unlike last time I want the audience to participate today. Could all the ladies please stand up and come over here."

Placing a jar of ky jelly on the table Fiona grabbed Kendall's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. The group of ladies gasped at the woman bound in front of them, her asshole now on full display.

"We will be teaching Kendall here to associate orgasms with anal sex."

Kendall gasped through her gag. She hated anal! Only letting Tom try once, she quickly abandoned it and found it unpleasurable.

"I will be using this vibrator on her, so I need each and every one of you to finger her ass."

Kendall tried to say wait but it came through her gag as a muffled groan.

Fiona turned on the wand and put it up to Kendall's pussy.

"That does feel good." Kendall thought to herself.

She let the feelings of pleasure wash over her slowly, building by the second. After a few minutes she was moaning loudly and approaching an orgasm.

"Alright, sounds like she's getting close." said Fiona " Who's first?" She asked the group of women.

One woman, a redhead with a lustful look in her eye, stepped forward. She picked up the jelly and dipped two fingers in it. Then she walked behind Kendall.

"It's a good thing she moans so loud." the woman said "let's wait for that special moment".

The pleasure was building for Kendall now. Her legs started to shake as she felt the climax approach it's absolute peak. Then suddenly, it was interuppted by a sudden violation in her ass!

Mid orgasm, the redhead had shoved two fingers all the way up Kendall's butt. Still reeling from the orgasm, Kendall involuntarily clenched down on the woman's fingers. This only furthered her embarrasment as there was nothing she could do to end the penetration. Finally, after she finished cumming, the redhead removed her fingers and looked back at the group of women.

"Who's next?" She laughed.

Just then the pony tail girl from the kitchen came back.

"You wanted a cucumber?" She said, holding a thick one over a foot long.

"Yes" said Fiona "I was hoping you could help out."

The girl got a naughty grin on her face. "Anything to help a customer."

The girl walked up to Kendall and covered the cucumber in Ky jelly. Then she placed the massive vegetable at Kendall's anus and slowly applied pressure. Kendall groaned as the object forced it's way inside of her. She had never had anything so large in her ass before. Tom's cock was big but not 14 inches like this! Working back and forth the girl managed to get it halfway up Kendall's butt before taking a break.

"That's enough" said Fiona "we don't want to ruin her after all."

"Of course." the girl said, pulling the cucumber out with a pop. "I'll go check on those entrees."

The still assembled group of women gawked at Kendall's stretched ass. Still applying the vibrator to Kendall's pussy, Fiona motioned for another woman to come up. The confident redhead quickly spoke up.

"I think April should go next."

The group all looked over at a shy petite woman in the back.

Blushing "I couldn't.....I don't know anything about...."

"Shhhhh." The redhead took her by the hand and led her up to the table.

She dipped the shy woman's hand in the jelly.

"Opportunities like this don't come often. You don't need to know anything."

The redhead held up three fingers, one more than she herself had used.

"You only need to know that this is a unique opportunity for a shy girl like you to really assert your dominance. Maybe the only one you'll get."

April's thoughts went back to all the pretty girls that had stolen dates and boyfriend's from her over the years. Suddenly the beautiful woman in front of her seemed to deserve it, even if April didn't know her.

April took three fingers and shoved them up Kendall's ass without warning.

UUUUUUHHHHHHHH

Kendall groaned as April pumped in and out of her, the vibrator on her clit pushing her to the edge.

Completely losing control, Kendall bucked her hips and lost herself in a mind-shattering orgasm. When she finally came to, the restaurant staff was yelling.

"She squirted all over the tablecloth!" Yelled a waitress. "I'm not paid to clean that up!"

"We'll deal with it. Don't worry." Said Fiona.

Now that Kendall was loosened up, the ladies could pump in and out of her with relative ease. The vibrator on her clit was relentless, and Kendall's groans had turned to moans as orgasm after orgasm took her.

As the last woman finished fingering her, she felt one last orgasm building, and this one was strong.

Fiona took the gag out of Kendall's mouth.

"Tom, come up here please." Fiona said, stepping back. "Is there something you'd like to ask your husband Kendall?"

Hornier than she had ever been before, Kendall looked back at Tom. "Please fuck my ass." she begged.

Tom barely recognized his wife. He had always been met with refusal when he tried to get his wife to do anal. Pulling his cock from his pants, he stepped behind his wife and put the tip in her ass. Before he had a chance to adjust, Kendall pushed herself onto him.

Tom grabbed his wife's hips and began fucking her. The two quickly found a rhythm and Kendall's orgasm grew. Overtaking her, she let out a scream that caused the whole establishment to cheer.

"I think that this problem is officially solved" said Fiona, having removed the vibrator from Kendall's pussy when Tom came up.

All of the other couples were at their seats eating dinner by now. Tom however was still going to town on his wife.

Fiona undid her restraints, and told her that her treatment was complete. Turning to Tom, "I hope you enjoy the new Kendall" she said with a smile.

"Oh, I am." Tom replied, still fucking his wife's ass.

No longer restrained but completely satisfied and exhausted, Kendall was content to bend over the table for Tom until he was done. Before long, Tom felt his balls start to tighten. The need to cum building like an animal instict. He grabbed his wife's hair and thrust as deep inside her as possible. Letting out a groan, he shot a huge load of cum up his wife's ass.

Catching their breath, they started to walk back to thier seats.

The waitress was there replacing Kendall's chair with a stool and placing a bowl behind it.

"So you don't make more of a mess."

As she felt Tom's cum start to move in her ass, Kendall understood what the waitress meant.

Tom finished his dinner, but Kendall had been far too preoccupied to order anything earlier. Just sitting there with her ass off the stool and cum leaking into the bowl, Kendall was surprised when the waitress returned with a dish for her.

"The chef didn't want it to go to waste."

Kendall looked down at a salad with an absurd amount of sliced cucumber on top of it.

"Its on the house"

The waitress looked over at Fiona impatiently.

"You said you would deal with it."

Fiona looked over at the squirt drenched tablecloth, already understanding what the waitress wanted. Picking it up, she took it over to Kendall and Tom's table.

Holding the tablecloth over Kendall's salad, Fiona began to wring it out. The salad became drenched.

The waitress reached behind Kendell and picked up the bowl of cum before pouring it over the salad. "We expect you to enjoy every bite." She said gesturing over her shoulder.

Kendall looked over to see the girl with the pony tail standing at the door to the kitchen, spatula in hand. Accepting her fate, kendall took a bite of a cum and squirt covered piece of cucumber.

The waitress grinned

"Bon appetit!"